New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Redneck wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:09 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:06 am
BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:23 am
brian ross wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:52 pm
BigP wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:17 pm

You are not being totally Frank Brian , Trump barred flights from China against the recommendation of the WHO, WHOM indicated it would be racist to do so at the time,

CHI,Na! As Trump calls them, are wholly responsible for this pandemic, And I feel confident that they will be made to answer for it at some time in the future,
You appear like el Presidente' Trump to blame China for supposedly deliberately creating this pandemic. I wonder how he and you, come to that conclusion. It appears to me that they like everybody were caught just as badly napping over this. Trump is on record ignoring and downplaying the whole affair from January onwards. I think we need to be realistic about this. The Virus is not his fault, nor is it the Chinese Government's fault. His reaction or rather lack of it, is his fault. No matter how he screams about supposedly Fake News, the reality is that he is on record initially ignoring it or later downplaying it.

""You appear like el Presidente' Trump to blame China for supposedly deliberately creating this pandemic. ""

I cant say I have heard him saying specifically that China deliberately created it for release ,

Trump was not caught napping any more than any other country, Europe is getting an absolute ass fisting,,

He closed the US borders to CHI-na against the recommendation of WHO.

""nor is it the Chinese Government's fault.""

It came out of China , It has their sticky little hand prints all over it, And I have seen a couple of reports over the last couple of days that it may have escaped from one of their facilities
I read this morning that a technician in the lab got infected and gave it to her boyfriend and they went to Wuhan markets and spread it.

It is every bit China's fault!
No Link ???

Where did you read that?

Fox News ?
You say that like Fox are in Trumps pocket, They are no more in his pocket than CNN are in the Dems .. :rain

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Redneck wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:23 pm

Thanks Tex, I was just trying to keep her honest!

She has picked me up for no link in the past!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :yahoo
That's because you were having one of your PMT episodes and were running round screeching like a little girl. 8-)

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:55 pm
Redneck wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:23 pm

Thanks Tex, I was just trying to keep her honest!

She has picked me up for no link in the past!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :yahoo
That's because you were having one of your PMT episodes and were running round screeching like a little girl. 8-)
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :o

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:33 pm

every WHO employee needs to be dragged kicking and screaming to the gallows.
Hang em and hang em high.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ation.html

WHO do they think they are?

How Australia's $63MILLION yearly spend on the World Health Organisation is almost TWICE as much as China's -
but they spend their time sucking up to the Communist regime

Australian taxpayers paid the under-fire World Health Organisation (WHO) $AUD63million in 2018

That exceeded China's $38 million in compulsory fees and voluntary contributions, financial documents said
WHO's biggest donor, the US, will 'halt' payments to the WHO overnight over coronavirus response
WHO leadership has been criticised for cuddling up too close to China during COVID-19 pandemic
Australian MP has warned the agency faces a 'reckoning' once the COVID-19 crisis is over
Learn more about how to help people impacted by COVID

By Daniel Piotrowski for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 15:55 AEST, 15 April 2020 | Updated: 18:11 AEST, 15 April 2020

Australian taxpayers have donated vastly more money to the World Health Organisation (WHO) than China according to financial documents - even though WHO appears to be in the Communist nation's pocket.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison is under pressure from his own MPs to slash funding to the UN agency after US President Donald Trump announced he would stop funding WHO over its bungled coronavirus response.

Federal Cabinet ministers on Wednesday were shocked that, in a further sign of submission, WHO signed off on China re-opening its 'wet markets' where COVID-19 is believed to have first transmitted from bats to humans.

The size of Australia's voluntary donations to the UN agency, compared with the rest of the world's, are laid bare in WHO financial documents.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:37 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:56 pm
I have no intention of viewing your links or posting any of my own, for the last three weeks I have watched a shit load of TV and Net, I dont limit my viewing to Fox , I check out the full deck . CNN, BBC and Aljazera , your argument just doesnt stack up, No one involved in this mess has not made some very tragic errors, Trump is no different, His biggest crime is that he is on the political right and a businessman not a politician or a diplomat,, :beer
He is also the leader of the USA. He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population and he still engages in histrionics to cover up his own delusions. Mate, I don't hate Trump. I actually pity him and all the Americans who have thrown their hats into the ring on his behalf. His history as a business man is full of lies and furphies. He has engaged in many questionable antics such as "Trump University". The man is simply full of it and people like 4E and Black Orchid refuse to see it. He is their "great White hope." Pity that he is failing them. Badly. The world and American in particular doesn't need another failure as their leader. What they do need is a statesman and a diplomat. A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Brian your hate is palpable. I'd even feel sorry for you if you weren't so smug and arrogant in your hypocrisy. :roll:

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:37 pm
BigP wrote:
I have no intention of viewing your links or posting any of my own, for the last three weeks I have watched a shit load of TV and Net, I dont limit my viewing to Fox , I check out the full deck . CNN, BBC and Aljazera , your argument just doesnt stack up, No one involved in this mess has not made some very tragic errors, Trump is no different, His biggest crime is that he is on the political right and a businessman not a politician or a diplomat,, :beer
He is also the leader of the USA. He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population and he still engages in histrionics to cover up his own delusions. Mate, I don't hate Trump. I actually pity him and all the Americans who have thrown their hats into the ring on his behalf. His history as a business man is full of lies and furphies. He has engaged in many questionable antics such as "Trump University". The man is simply full of it and people like 4E and Black Orchid refuse to see it. He is their "great White hope." Pity that he is failing them. Badly. The world and American in particular doesn't need another failure as their leader. What they do need is a statesman and a diplomat. A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. :roll :roll
""He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population " Thats a crock Brian ,

"" A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. ""

In your opinion Brian whom might that be ?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 pm
brian ross wrote:
BigP wrote:
""He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population " Thats a crock Brian ,

"" A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. ""

No idea mate. I don't follow US politics that closely. Do you?

Why do you keep denying his statements?

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:50 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 pm
brian ross wrote:
BigP wrote:

No idea mate. I don't follow US politics that closely. Do you?

Why do you keep denying his statements?

""No idea mate. I don't follow US politics that closely. Do you?""

Yes I do, I would assume you would prefer to see a progressive/Democrat in the job, but as things stand at the moment Joe Biden is your only option, Bernie has dropped out but is staying on the ballot in the remaining primary states to push his ideological agenda at the Democratic National Convention.with the obvious intent to try and drag the party further to the left

Joe has some serious mental health issues, Hes is suffering from some form of dementia, he struggles with what day it is, and where he is at any given time, and has some anger issues , anther weak candidate put forward by the Democrats,,

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:05 pm

It seems that after the next 7 days the government is going to start testing the majority of the population for antibodies. That's good!