New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:59 pm

George W. Bush Urged Us to Prepare for Future Pandemics in 2005 | NowThis

If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare’ — George W. Bush warned about getting ahead of something like COVID-19 way back in 2005.

In US news and current events today, listen to Pres. Bush urgently stress the importance of being prepared for a pandemic back in 2005. In this clip, Pres. George W. Bush addressed the Nat’l Institutes of Health about having a game plan to fight future pandemics. Pres. Bush was reportedly alarmed after reading a history book about the 1918 flu pandemic where millions had died. Out of that interest came a grand outline for future administrations to follow in response to a global pandemic.

Listening in the audience that day was Dr. Anthony Fauci, dir. of the Nat’l Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and current leader in the fight against COVID-19 today.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:59 pm

If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare’ — George W. Bush warned about getting ahead of something like COVID-19 way back in 2005.

In US news and current events today, listen to Pres. Bush urgently stress the importance of being prepared for a pandemic back in 2005. In this clip, Pres. George W. Bush addressed the Nat’l Institutes of Health about having a game plan to fight future pandemics. Pres. Bush was reportedly alarmed after reading a history book about the 1918 flu pandemic where millions had died. Out of that interest came a grand outline for future administrations to follow in response to a global pandemic.

Listening in the audience that day was Dr. Anthony Fauci, dir. of the Nat’l Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and current leader in the fight against COVID-19 today.
Trump's response was to ignore the danger and downplay it until it was too late. :roll :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:47 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Trump's response was to ignore the danger and downplay it until it was too late. :roll :roll :roll

Strange how everyone used to make fun of Bush but
now we know that he was right.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 am

Bobby wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:47 pm
brian ross wrote:

Yes true!

Did I read somewhere that the Australian Government (Which one I am unsure of) cut funding to an agency whos role was to prepare for future pandemic type situations

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:58 am

Redneck wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 am
Bobby wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:47 pm
brian ross wrote:

Yes true!

Did I read somewhere that the Australian Government (Which one I am unsure of) cut funding to an agency whos role was to prepare for future pandemic type situations

I wouldn't be surprised -
we copy whatever the Yanks do.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:28 pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/paren ... 3587954e2f
60 minutes asked Professor Collignon if opening schools might be the way to go, Professor Collignon said it “might be the first good experiment”.
EXPERIMENT....seriously....I see...experimenting with the lives of our children....
Is this an example of the best medical advice in the world our politicians are relying on to fight
the covid virus...….
I see...... :shock: :shock: :shock:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:36 am

https://www.ccn.com/shocking-new-resear ... t-rethink/

A short summary -

Coronavirus may not be a lung disease but rather a red blood cell-targeting one.

If so, a new approach to treating coronavirus patients may be needed, some doctors say.

Active usage of hydroxychloroquine could help with red blood cells boost.

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:42 am

Bobby wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:36 am

A short summary -

Coronavirus may not be a lung disease but rather a red blood cell-targeting one.

If so, a new approach to treating coronavirus patients may be needed, some doctors say.

I'm hearing the same thing in different terms. I've heard that the breathing problem is more of a lack of blood oxygen content than a lung problem. I've heard that the ventilators may be causing permanent lung damage at times.

I think blood transfusions with antibodies would also be effective.

I bet that Secret Service agent who got it was a volunteer with the President's blood type for transfusion purposes.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:50 am

Texan wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:42 am
Bobby wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:36 am

A short summary -

I'm hearing the same thing in different terms. I've heard that the breathing problem is more of a lack of blood oxygen content than a lung problem. I've heard that the ventilators may be causing permanent lung damage at times.

I think blood transfusions with antibodies would also be effective.

I bet that Secret Service agent who got it was a volunteer with the President's blood type for transfusion purposes.

It gives hope that a cure is nearer than we think.

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:17 pm

brian ross wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:59 pm

You are not being totally Frank Brian , Trump barred flights from China against the recommendation of the WHO, WHOM indicated it would be racist to do so at the time,

CHI,Na! As Trump calls them, are wholly responsible for this pandemic, And I feel confident that they will be made to answer for it at some time in the future,