New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
brian ross

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by brian ross » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:03 am

BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:23 am
""You appear like el Presidente' Trump to blame China for supposedly deliberately creating this pandemic. ""

I cant say I have heard him saying specifically that China deliberately created it for release ,

Trump was not caught napping any more than any other country, Europe is getting an absolute ass fisting,,

He closed the US borders to CHI-na against the recommendation of WHO.

""nor is it the Chinese Government's fault.""

It came out of China , It has their sticky little hand prints all over it, And I have seen a couple of reports over the last couple of days that it may have escaped from one of their facilities
Donald Trump blames everyone but himself for the coronavirus crisis. Will voters agree?

Trump’s Coronavirus Survival Strategy: Blame China

Why Trump should quit coronavirus blame game and work with China instead

Seems plenty of evidence that Trump blame anybody other than himself for his own stupidity. Funny that. As for it "escaping" that is just conspiracist bullshit. Even Bobby has abandoned that one. :rofl
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:06 am

BigP wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:52 pm
BigP wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:17 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:18 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:59 pm

George W. Bush Urged Us to Prepare for Future Pandemics in 2005 | NowThis

If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare’ — George W. Bush warned about getting ahead of something like COVID-19 way back in 2005.

In US news and current events today, listen to Pres. Bush urgently stress the importance of being prepared for a pandemic back in 2005. In this clip, Pres. George W. Bush addressed the Nat’l Institutes of Health about having a game plan to fight future pandemics. Pres. Bush was reportedly alarmed after reading a history book about the 1918 flu pandemic where millions had died. Out of that interest came a grand outline for future administrations to follow in response to a global pandemic.

Listening in the audience that day was Dr. Anthony Fauci, dir. of the Nat’l Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and current leader in the fight against COVID-19 today.
Trump's response was to ignore the danger and downplay it until it was too late. :roll :roll :roll
You are not being totally Frank Brian , Trump barred flights from China against the recommendation of the WHO, WHOM indicated it would be racist to do so at the time,

CHI,Na! As Trump calls them, are wholly responsible for this pandemic, And I feel confident that they will be made to answer for it at some time in the future,
You appear like el Presidente' Trump to blame China for supposedly deliberately creating this pandemic. I wonder how he and you, come to that conclusion. It appears to me that they like everybody were caught just as badly napping over this. Trump is on record ignoring and downplaying the whole affair from January onwards. I think we need to be realistic about this. The Virus is not his fault, nor is it the Chinese Government's fault. His reaction or rather lack of it, is his fault. No matter how he screams about supposedly Fake News, the reality is that he is on record initially ignoring it or later downplaying it.

""You appear like el Presidente' Trump to blame China for supposedly deliberately creating this pandemic. ""

I cant say I have heard him saying specifically that China deliberately created it for release ,

Trump was not caught napping any more than any other country, Europe is getting an absolute ass fisting,,

It came out of China , It has their sticky little hand prints all over it, And I have seen a couple of reports over the last couple of days that it may have escaped from one of their facilities
I read this morning that a technician in the lab got infected and gave it to her boyfriend and they went to Wuhan markets and spread it.

It is every bit China's fault!

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:46 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:03 am
BigP wrote:

Donald Trump blames everyone but himself for the coronavirus crisis. Will voters agree?

Trump’s Coronavirus Survival Strategy: Blame China

Why Trump should quit coronavirus blame game and work with China instead

Seems plenty of evidence that Trump blame anybody other than himself for his own stupidity. Funny that. As for it "escaping" that is just conspiracist bullshit. Even Bobby has abandoned that one. :rofl
Brian , you go in search of sites and articles that embrace your somewhat biased view in these maters , That doesn't make them fact ..All this means is that they are as misguided as you are , Throw a little bit of truth in with a bit of fantasy , and the Dems are off on another witch hunt :huh

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:56 pm

I have no intention of viewing your links or posting any of my own, for the last three weeks I have watched a shit load of TV and Net, I dont limit my viewing to Fox , I check out the full deck . CNN, BBC and Aljazera , your argument just doesnt stack up, No one involved in this mess has not made some very tragic errors, Trump is no different, His biggest crime is that he is on the political right and a businessman not a politician or a diplomat,, :beer

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:06 am
BigP wrote:
brian ross wrote:
BigP wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Trump's response was to ignore the danger and downplay it until it was too late. :roll :roll :roll
You are not being totally Frank Brian , Trump barred flights from China against the recommendation of the WHO, WHOM indicated it would be racist to do so at the time,

CHI,Na! As Trump calls them, are wholly responsible for this pandemic, And I feel confident that they will be made to answer for it at some time in the future,
You appear like el Presidente' Trump to blame China for supposedly deliberately creating this pandemic. I wonder how he and you, come to that conclusion. It appears to me that they like everybody were caught just as badly napping over this. Trump is on record ignoring and downplaying the whole affair from January onwards. I think we need to be realistic about this. The Virus is not his fault, nor is it the Chinese Government's fault. His reaction or rather lack of it, is his fault. No matter how he screams about supposedly Fake News, the reality is that he is on record initially ignoring it or later downplaying it.

I read this morning that a technician in the lab got infected and gave it to her boyfriend and they went to Wuhan markets and spread it.

No Link ???

Where did you read that?

Fox News ?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:15 pm

And in rides Red on his donkey swinging his girly bag Image

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Redneck wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:09 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:06 am
BigP wrote:
brian ross wrote:
BigP wrote:

No Link ???

Where did you read that?

Fox News ?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... laims.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/corona ... us-sources

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ram-possi/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10973774/ ... -attacked/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... s-21853263

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:04 pm

That would keep him busy for awhile if he actually read any links that didn't fit his narrative 8-)

Just saw this re mail in votes in Texas ...
Texas must let any registered voter afraid of catching the coronavirus vote by mail in upcoming elections, a state court in Austin ordered Tuesday, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.

The bench ruling by Travis County District Judge Tim Sulak came hours after Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican, stated that voters without physical conditions or illnesses that prevent their voting at the polls will be denied mail-in ballots.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican, attacked the ruling as an unlawful expansion of mail-in voting privileges that will “only serve to undermine the security and integrity of our elections and facilitate fraud.” He reiterated that mail-in ballots are not available to “perfectly healthy” voters who fear catching the coronavirus at the polls.

Sulak’s ruling, which is not yet publicly available, sets up yet another showdown between Texas’s Republican political leadership and civil-rights groups. The fight will undoubtedly draw the attention of President Donald Trump, who has expressed displeasure with mail-in ballots, believing them to be a source of voter fraud.

Sulak’s ruling is likely to be appealed to a higher court and possibly the Texas Supreme Court, from which it could be reviewed by the U.S. Supreme Court.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... virus-aclu

Sulak lost his bid to be re-elected so he shouldn't be even there imo.

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:04 pm
That would keep him busy for awhile if he actually read any links that didn't fit his narrative 8-)

Just saw this re mail in votes in Texas ...
Texas must let any registered voter afraid of catching the coronavirus vote by mail in upcoming elections, a state court in Austin ordered Tuesday, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.

The bench ruling by Travis County District Judge Tim Sulak came hours after Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican, stated that voters without physical conditions or illnesses that prevent their voting at the polls will be denied mail-in ballots.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican, attacked the ruling as an unlawful expansion of mail-in voting privileges that will “only serve to undermine the security and integrity of our elections and facilitate fraud.” He reiterated that mail-in ballots are not available to “perfectly healthy” voters who fear catching the coronavirus at the polls.

Sulak’s ruling, which is not yet publicly available, sets up yet another showdown between Texas’s Republican political leadership and civil-rights groups. The fight will undoubtedly draw the attention of President Donald Trump, who has expressed displeasure with mail-in ballots, believing them to be a source of voter fraud.

Sulak’s ruling is likely to be appealed to a higher court and possibly the Texas Supreme Court, from which it could be reviewed by the U.S. Supreme Court.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... virus-aclu

Sulak lost his bid to be re-elected so he shouldn't be even there imo.
It'll be appealed.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:23 pm

Texan wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:50 pm
Redneck

No Link ???

Where did you read that?

Fox News ?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... laims.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/corona ... us-sources

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ram-possi/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10973774/ ... -attacked/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... s-21853263
[/quote]

Thanks Tex, I was just trying to keep her honest!

She has picked me up for no link in the past!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :yahoo