brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:46 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:35 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:01 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:47 pm
Where are these numerous Americans, Brian? Are they under your bed? Because I haven't heard any say that and I'm pretty sure they know better than you do.

You just make stuff up as you go. :roll:
Just listen to what they say, Black Orchid. It might surprise you. :roll :roll
Maybe it's you who should listen! You are always misrepresenting and misinterpreting myself and others for a start. You even tried to chide me for not mentioning old Hills 'popular vote' which I clearly DID! :roll:

I imagine I have spent a LOT more time in America than you have and know many more.
Poor little old you. I listen to what Americans say. You appear deaf. Tsk, tsk. Perhaps it's related to your support of Tory causes/governments? Anyway, Bernie will fix all that. :rofl
Don't be so certain he will win, lest you end up like 'leftwinger supreme'. He hasn't been back since the "Tories" won our election, here. :lol:
Bernie might win the nomination if he isn't screwed over again by those Democrats but he will never be President.

The4thEstate

Re: Electoral College

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:58 am

brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:38 pm
The founding fathers (why no mothers?) were talking about a pure democracy, like Ancient Greece. A republic just replaces the monarch with a President. Appears they just traded the (supposed) yoke for another and not well developed system. :roll :roll
Yeah, what were they thinking? It's obvious that the nation these idiots conceived will never amount to anything.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:29 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:04 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:01 pm

Just listen to what they say, Black Orchid. It might surprise you. :roll :roll
Maybe it's you who should listen! You are always misrepresenting and misinterpreting myself and others for a start. You even tried to chide me for not mentioning old Hills 'popular vote' which I clearly DID! :roll:

I imagine I have spent a LOT more time in America than you have and know many more.
Poor little old you. I listen to what Americans say. You appear deaf. Tsk, tsk. Perhaps it's related to your support of Tory causes/governments? Anyway, Bernie will fix all that. :rofl
Don't be so certain he will win, lest you end up like 'leftwinger supreme'. He hasn't been back since the "Tories" won our election, here. :lol:
Bernie might win the nomination if he isn't screwed over again by those Democrats but he will never be President.
Good, people that belong in nursing homes shouldn't be in charge of a nation. :lol: Besides, I want Trump to win simply because he gives these snot-nosed leftards the shits. The tears are delicious.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:53 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:58 am
brian ross wrote:
The founding fathers (why no mothers?) were talking about a pure democracy, like Ancient Greece. A republic just replaces the monarch with a President. Appears they just traded the (supposed) yoke for another and not well developed system. :roll :roll
Yeah, what were they thinking? It's obvious that the nation these idiots conceived will never amount to anything.
Has it amounted to anything? A large slice of your own population doesn't seem to think so, 4E. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:53 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Has it amounted to anything? A large slice of your own population doesn't seem to think so, 4E. :roll
Really? Who are they, how large a slice do they represent, and what exactly have they said?

Do tell ...

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:38 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:29 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:04 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Good, people that belong in nursing homes shouldn't be in charge of a nation. :lol: Besides, I want Trump to win simply because he gives these snot-nosed leftards the shits. The tears are delicious.
If you really want to entertain yourself sometime, go on YouTube and find videos of Hillary's campaign headquarters at the very moment they realize Granny Pantsuit has lost the election.

There's nothing sweeter than watching a roomful of arrogant, elitist lefties sobbing like little girls.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 pm
brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Really? Who are they, how large a slice do they represent, and what exactly have they said?

Do tell ...
I won't do your research for you, 4E... :Hi
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:00 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Do tell ...
That's a cop out. You made the claim, now go back it up. Isn't that what you tell everybody else, when the shoe is on the other foot? :roll: Or is it you can't back it up, despite your self-styled posturing, you know fuck all about what the American people actually want? :rofl

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:36 am

brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Do tell ...
Your claim, your proof.

Or as they say in Texas: "Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

Here, have a cup of coffee:
https://images.cloudpuble.com/thumb/101 ... e3acd4.png

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:12 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:36 am
brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:

Do tell ...
Your claim, your proof.

Or as they say in Texas: "Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

Here, have a cup of coffee:
https://images.cloudpuble.com/thumb/101 ... e3acd4.png
I almost spit out a bite of my Whataburger when I read that. I wasn't expecting Texan speak here.