New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:05 pm
It seems that after the next 7 days the government is going to start testing the majority of the population for antibodies. That's good!
More info here:

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... 329181eee7

Coronavirus Australia: How ‘invisible spreaders’ with no symptoms are behind outbreak

There is a new wave of people, almost impossible to detect,
who are evading coronavirus containment methods and spreading the disease.

They’re what makes this pandemic so difficult to stop: “silent spreaders”, infected men, women and children who have no idea they are ill – but are infectious.

Such invisible sources of contagion must be factored into any attempt to determine when it is safe to begin lifting physical distancing measures, medical scientists are arguing.

The problem is pinning down the true extent of the threat.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Who owns WHO?
April 16, 2020 House of Rising Sun

https://www.theunshackled.net/rundown/who-owns-who/

Australia is a nation of 9.2 million households who have been duped by a deceptive World Health Organisation, or as it should be called the ‘China Health Organisation’.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:27 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:50 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:37 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:56 pm
I have no intention of viewing your links or posting any of my own, for the last three weeks I have watched a shit load of TV and Net, I dont limit my viewing to Fox , I check out the full deck . CNN, BBC and Aljazera , your argument just doesnt stack up, No one involved in this mess has not made some very tragic errors, Trump is no different, His biggest crime is that he is on the political right and a businessman not a politician or a diplomat,, :beer
He is also the leader of the USA. He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population and he still engages in histrionics to cover up his own delusions. Mate, I don't hate Trump. I actually pity him and all the Americans who have thrown their hats into the ring on his behalf. His history as a business man is full of lies and furphies. He has engaged in many questionable antics such as "Trump University". The man is simply full of it and people like 4E and Black Orchid refuse to see it. He is their "great White hope." Pity that he is failing them. Badly. The world and American in particular doesn't need another failure as their leader. What they do need is a statesman and a diplomat. A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. :roll :roll
""He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population " Thats a crock Brian ,

"" A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. ""

In your opinion Brian whom might that be ?
No idea mate. I don't follow US politics that closely. Do you?

Why do you keep denying his statements?

""No idea mate. I don't follow US politics that closely. Do you?""

Yes I do, I would assume you would prefer to see a progressive/Democrat in the job, but as things stand at the moment Joe Biden is your only option, Bernie has dropped out but is staying on the ballot in the remaining primary states to push his ideological agenda at the Democratic National Convention.with the obvious intent to try and drag the party further to the left

Joe has some serious mental health issues, Hes is suffering from some form of dementia, he struggles with what day it is, and where he is at any given time, and has some anger issues , anther weak candidate put forward by the Democrats,,
Joe doesn't have any dementia problems that I can perceive. He appears hail and hearty. Much more than el Presidente Trump does. :roll

Still denying Trumps delusional messages, hey? Oh, dearie, dearie, me. :roll :roll

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:24 am

Biden won't even be the nominee. He's too incompetent. (incontinent, whatever...)

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:55 am

What a good idea:

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/ ... index.html

(CNN) — Perhaps a sign of what the future holds for air travelers, Dubai-based airline Emirates has begun carrying out
Covid-19 blood tests on passengers at the airport prior to flights.
According to a statement released by the airline, the first rapid Covid-19 blood tests took place on Wednesday at Dubai International Airport, with passengers on a flight to Tunisia all reportedly tested before departure.
The tests were conducted by the Dubai Health Authority at the Group Check-in area of Terminal 3 and
results were available within 10 minutes.
Emirates claims to be the world's first airline to conduct such tests.
"We are working on plans to scale up testing capabilities in the future and extend it to other flights," said Adel Al Redha, Emirates Chief Operating Officer, in the statement.
"This will enable us to conduct on-site tests and provide immediate confirmation for Emirates passengers traveling to countries that require COVID-19 test certificates."

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 am

Texan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:24 am
Biden won't even be the nominee. He's too incompetent. (incontinent, whatever...)
He going to have the most delegates by a long shot,,And who else is there ?

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:35 am

brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:27 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:50 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:37 pm

He is also the leader of the USA. He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population and he still engages in histrionics to cover up his own delusions. Mate, I don't hate Trump. I actually pity him and all the Americans who have thrown their hats into the ring on his behalf. His history as a business man is full of lies and furphies. He has engaged in many questionable antics such as "Trump University". The man is simply full of it and people like 4E and Black Orchid refuse to see it. He is their "great White hope." Pity that he is failing them. Badly. The world and American in particular doesn't need another failure as their leader. What they do need is a statesman and a diplomat. A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. :roll :roll
""He has seriously endangered his nation and it's population " Thats a crock Brian ,

"" A person who can lead them and us out of the mess that Trump has created in his Know Nothing administration. ""

In your opinion Brian whom might that be ?
No idea mate. I don't follow US politics that closely. Do you?

Why do you keep denying his statements?

""No idea mate. I don't follow US politics that closely. Do you?""

Yes I do, I would assume you would prefer to see a progressive/Democrat in the job, but as things stand at the moment Joe Biden is your only option, Bernie has dropped out but is staying on the ballot in the remaining primary states to push his ideological agenda at the Democratic National Convention.with the obvious intent to try and drag the party further to the left

Joe has some serious mental health issues, Hes is suffering from some form of dementia, he struggles with what day it is, and where he is at any given time, and has some anger issues , anther weak candidate put forward by the Democrats,,
Joe doesn't have any dementia problems that I can perceive. He appears hail and hearty. Much more than el Presidente Trump does. :roll

Still denying Trumps delusional messages, hey? Oh, dearie, dearie, me. :roll :roll

""Why do you keep denying his statements?""

Im not denying his comments Brian, The problem that I have with it is that you blur the time lines, cherry pick and take them out of the context in which they were said, They become meaningless sound bites

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:37 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:58 pm
Who owns WHO?
April 16, 2020 House of Rising Sun

https://www.theunshackled.net/rundown/who-owns-who/

Australia is a nation of 9.2 million households who have been duped by a deceptive World Health Organisation, or as it should be called the ‘China Health Organisation’.
The who doctor is fucking irritating , Hes like a brown Brian , :beer lol

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:51 am

BigP wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 am
Texan wrote:
Somebody will amplify the rape charges or senility accusations and push for a brokered convention. You could still have Bloomberg or somebody like Mark Cuban try to move in with big bucks. (Mark Cuban owns the Dallas Mavericks and has been mouthing off about maybe running for president.) Cuban would have the best chance of taking Texas from Trump over any other Democrat.

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Texan wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:51 am
BigP wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 am
Texan wrote:
Somebody will amplify the rape charges or senility accusations and push for a brokered convention. You could still have Bloomberg or somebody like Mark Cuban try to move in with big bucks. (Mark Cuban owns the Dallas Mavericks and has been mouthing off about maybe running for president.) Cuban would have the best chance of taking Texas from Trump over any other Democrat.

That would be a big call for the Dems are real shit fight, I saw an interview with Mark Cuban the other day, I have thought he would look more at home with the GOP,,