Melbourne back in 6 week lockdown July 7

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: Melbourne back in 6 week lockdown July 7

Post by Bobby » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:58 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 am
Revenue.
And still I'm a political prisoner in solitary confinement
along with 5 million other people.

I have resigned from our "democracy".

I will only turn up at election places to
have my name crossed off the roll
but I won't be voting for any party.

We live in a one party communist state.
Labor and Liberal are just 2 branches of the same corrupt party
that always hides what they are really going to do.

Example:
name one politician from any side who stood up and said
"vote for me and I'll flood this country with Africans" ?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:01 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:58 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Revenue.

Example:
Move then don't register your name on the Electoral Roll, then you won't have to vote. Either that or don't waste your time and just don't go or get your name marked off the roll and pay the $20 fine. Easy peasy. :bgrin

I was left off the Roll for 10 years at one time (moved from Melbourne to Sydney). I actually went along to register to vote Whitless OUT. I've been left off the Rolls since that too. Turn up, join the queue and "sorry, can't find you on the Roll" .... good! Also didn't bother once and got a notice to pay $20 fine. :rofl Another time, turned up, got name marked off, and wrote on ballot - I won't vote for TURNCOATS and left. :rofl I don't think we should be made to enroll and vote! I don't care who is in Parliament, they are all as bad as each other!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:01 am
Bobby wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:58 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Revenue.

Example:
Move then don't register your name on the Electoral Roll, then you won't have to vote. Either that or don't waste your time and just don't go or get your name marked off the roll and pay the $20 fine. Easy peasy. :bgrin

I was left off the Roll for 10 years at one time (moved from Melbourne to Sydney). I actually went along to register to vote Whitless OUT. I've been left off the Rolls since that too. Turn up, join the queue and "sorry, can't find you on the Roll" .... good! Also didn't bother once and got a notice to pay $20 fine. :rofl Another time, turned up, got name marked off, and wrote on ballot - I won't vote for TURNCOATS and left. :rofl I don't think we should be made to enroll and vote! I don't care who is in Parliament, they are all as bad as each other!

Yes Nef,
only 1 of the 2 main parties will ever be in power.
They are both branches of the one party communist state.
The election gives you only an illusion of choice -
you don't -
you have no choice

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:27 am

Victoria records 59 deaths and 81 cases.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/nat ... bf1bcf6356

September 4, 2020 8:27am

Victoria has recorded 81 new cases and 59 deaths – although a number of those deaths were not in the past 24 hours.

It’s understood a number of the newly reported deaths are previously known deaths that have been reclassified. There was also a spike in the state’s death toll on Monday, when the state recorded 41 new deaths.

That total included 22 people who died in the weeks leading up to 27 August and were reported to DHHS by aged care facilities.

Meanwhile, Victorians are being called on to endure another eight weeks of lockdown for the greater good of the nation.

The brutal call comes from one of Australia’s most respected think tanks, the Grattan Institute, which says the state’s six-week lockdown will almost certainly not be enough to reopen the economy.

It is calling on Victoria, NSW, and Queensland to “aggressively drive COVID-19 cases down to zero” as part of an explicit national policy of no active cases in the Australian community.

“Opening up too early, while coronavirus is still in the community, runs the risk of future outbreaks, reimposed lockdowns, renewed economic disruption, and more deaths,” the report’s authors wrote. “Having come this far, we should finish the job.”

Follow our live coverage below.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:02 am

Bobby wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:27 am

Victoria records 59 deaths and 81 cases.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/nat ... bf1bcf6356

September 4, 2020 8:27am

Victoria has recorded 81 new cases and 59 deaths – although a number of those deaths were not in the past 24 hours.

It’s understood a number of the newly reported deaths are previously known deaths that have been reclassified. There was also a spike in the state’s death toll on Monday, when the state recorded 41 new deaths.

That total included 22 people who died in the weeks leading up to 27 August and were reported to DHHS by aged care facilities.

Meanwhile, Victorians are being called on to endure another eight weeks of lockdown for the greater good of the nation.

The brutal call comes from one of Australia’s most respected think tanks, the Grattan Institute, which says the state’s six-week lockdown will almost certainly not be enough to reopen the economy.

It is calling on Victoria, NSW, and Queensland to “aggressively drive COVID-19 cases down to zero” as part of an explicit national policy of no active cases in the Australian community.

“Opening up too early, while coronavirus is still in the community, runs the risk of future outbreaks, reimposed lockdowns, renewed economic disruption, and more deaths,” the report’s authors wrote. “Having come this far, we should finish the job.”

Follow our live coverage below.
I think I'll continue to read between the lines....
Not long ago we were told that there was a spike every third day and numbers went up.
They explained that away with some bullshit "batching" comment...
Now...the deaths are being re-classified, and are including people who have died over a period
of time, rather than just yesterday.
This means to me that deaths of say a week ago which were from non covid reasons are now being
classified as deaths from covid reasons....
These figures, deaths and causes of deaths have been rubbery from day one...
The public are being conned into believing that this virus is more serious than it really is....
As I and many others have said from day one..there is more to this than is being revealed
by the political grubs and "experts" that continue in their attempts to brainwash and bullshit to us....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:52 am

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:02 am

I think I'll continue to read between the lines....
Not long ago we were told that there was a spike every third day and numbers went up.
They explained that away with some bullshit "batching" comment...
Now...the deaths are being re-classified, and are including people who have died over a period
of time, rather than just yesterday.
This means to me that deaths of say a week ago which were from non covid reasons are now being
classified as deaths from covid reasons....
These figures, deaths and causes of deaths have been rubbery from day one...
The public are being conned into believing that this virus is more serious than it really is....
As I and many others have said from day one..there is more to this than is being revealed
by the political grubs and "experts" that continue in their attempts to brainwash and bullshit to us....

On any normal day in Australia 430 people die for various reasons - mostly old age.
I wonder if some of them are falsely counted towards Covid statistics?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:02 am

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:24 am

Cops break down door after Facebook post:

Kim Jong Dan strikes again.
Outrageous.
Why break down his door?
Did they knock first?

Ex-Soldier ARRESTED for facebook post in Melbourne

A former ADF soldier has dramatically been arrested this morning in Melbourne for incitement after posting a video saying he plans to attend the protest tomorrow.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:53 am

It's getting way out of hand and they are targeting the wrong people. Dan's days are numbered.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:53 am
It's getting way out of hand and they are targeting the wrong people. Dan's days are numbered.
Kim Jong Dan is very unpopular now.