New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Mon May 04, 2020 6:32 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:42 pm
I think Brian is being paid by the Chinese Image
He seems to be a CCP apologist and mouthpiece.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 04, 2020 6:32 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:23 pm
Texan wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 3:40 pm
Is it fair that I put up with the expense and loss of life after China lies to the world and let's its citizens spread this disease.
Is it fair to blame individuals for this or the collective state of the PRC? I think you are like el Presidente' Trump and his minions - overhyping this. Coronavirus was an unknown. It wasn't only Chinese who were spreading it but also Americans/Europeans/Australians. Why blame the Chinese for something beyond their control?
Is it fair that they steal our technology and make it harder to defend our interests?

Again, you're overhyping this. China tends to focus on hitech, rather than low tech biology. Pray tell, how does knowing how to build an iPhone allow you to defend yourself from a virus, Tex? Lets get real please. This is a common complaint from you. It's basically groundless. Before the 16th century, China led the world technologically. After that date, Europe did. After about 1900, the US did. Each country built on the shoulders of the others. It is a silly claim to purport they "stole" technology.
Is it fair that they practice birth tourism to take advantage of our country?

What is "birth tourism"? If your country cannot supply a service then is it their fault they can? ::)
Is it fair that their people are used at slave wages to shut down our industries?

No, that is simple Capitalism, Tex. Industries go where the wages are lowest. If your country cannot match them, why are you surprised that your industries flee to China?
As long as their people are used against us, I'll discriminate.
Do you discriminate because they are Chinese or because they taking advantage of the previous economic situation. You have to ask that question of yourself.
If their people want access to my country, they can keep their government in check. Until then, screw them. It's either them or us or all of us if we let PRC policies continue.
Yeah, well, tell me, what would your reaction be if I was to say that of the US Government, Tex? Would you be hurt? The US Government is guilty of many sins. Sins which I disagree with. How about Australia locks it's borders against your countrymen and women? Would you appreciate that? :roll

Apologist.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon May 04, 2020 9:07 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
I direct you to your comment about diverting threads with ad hominem debate, Black Orchid. :roll :roll :roll

I also direct Bobby to stop doing the same. :roll :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 04, 2020 9:18 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:07 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
I direct you to your comment about diverting threads with ad hominem debate, Black Orchid. :roll :roll :roll

dear Brian,
no offence but you really act like a shill for the CCP -
always apologising for them when you know they are not acting in our best interests.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon May 04, 2020 10:23 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:18 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

dear Brian,
always apologising for them when you know they are not acting in our best interests.
I accept that you appear sometime to be unable to grapple with reality, Bobby. That is why I treat you seriously and try and explain what are for you, difficult topics to grasp. Now are you sitting comfortably? Despite what you appear to believe but the government of the Peoples' Republic of China does absolutely nothing in our interests unless they profit from it as well. They do not govern Australia despite what you appear sometimes to believe. Do you grasp both this things? I hope so 'cause otherwise you are going to be in for a huge disappointment in the future. :roll :roll

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 04, 2020 11:02 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:23 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:18 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

dear Brian,
I accept that you appear sometime to be unable to grapple with reality, Bobby. That is why I treat you seriously and try and explain what are for you, difficult topics to grasp. Now are you sitting comfortably? Despite what you appear to believe but the government of the Peoples' Republic of China does absolutely nothing in our interests unless they profit from it as well. They do not govern Australia despite what you appear sometimes to believe. Do you grasp both this things? I hope so 'cause otherwise you are going to be in for a huge disappointment in the future. :roll :roll

Brian,
Then stop apologising for the behaviour of the CCP.
They should welcome an army of UN inspectors coming in and finding out what happened
for their own good and the good of the whole world.
They are more interested in saving face then our health or prosperity.
I'm suspicious that they are involved in making illegal biological weapons.
I've posted plenty of evidence on the other forum in the Fringe section.
My bet is that any UN weapons inspections would be vetoed by China at the UN.
Still - we need to take it to that level and see if they will cooperate or obfuscate.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon May 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Bobby if you can find me making a single apology for China, post your evidence, please. I mean where I said "I apologise for what the government of the PRC has done," sort of statement. If you can't find that statement, I expect an apology from you. :roll :roll :roll

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue May 05, 2020 5:50 am

brian ross wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Bobby if you can find me making a single apology for China, post your evidence, please. I mean where I said "I apologise for what the government of the PRC has done," sort of statement. If you can't find that statement, I expect an apology from you. :roll :roll :roll

Hi Brian,
are you being disingenuous?
Here are a few examples from the previous page.

Brian
It is a silly claim to purport they "stole" technology.

Do you discriminate because they are Chinese or because they taking advantage of the previous economic situation.

Yeah, well, tell me, what would your reaction be if I was to say that of the US Government, Tex? Would you be hurt? The US Government is guilty of many sins. Sins which I disagree with. How about Australia locks it's borders against your countrymen and women? Would you appreciate that?

As for blaming those of Chinese nationality, is it fair? Afterall, they have little control over what their government does in China. Who are you trying to hurt? The PRC's government or the PRC's people?

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue May 05, 2020 8:46 am

Brian, what does the P in PRC stand for? That is who I am holding responsible for an unlevel trading field. It's their "republic " and I hold them responsible for controlling it. Are you saying their very name is a lie?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Bobby wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 5:50 am
brian ross wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Hi Brian,
are you being disingenuous?
Here are a few examples from the previous page.

Brian
It is a silly claim to purport they "stole" technology.

Do you discriminate because they are Chinese or because they taking advantage of the previous economic situation.

Yeah, well, tell me, what would your reaction be if I was to say that of the US Government, Tex? Would you be hurt? The US Government is guilty of many sins. Sins which I disagree with. How about Australia locks it's borders against your countrymen and women? Would you appreciate that?

As for blaming those of Chinese nationality, is it fair? Afterall, they have little control over what their government does in China. Who are you trying to hurt? The PRC's government or the PRC's people?
Bzzzt! Wrong. No apologies there, Bobby. Try again. :roll