Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:28 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/jap ... -out-china

Well, the retribution against the shithole China has already started....
Japan is spending billions relocating production out of China...
Needless to say this will be seen as the tip of the iceberg as every country
on the planet tells China to fuck off....
I suppose however, the anti Trump campaigners will be out in force, condemning Trump for everything
they can think of from picking his nose to scratching his balls....
Trump has been right all along...China has been screwing the rest of the world for decades....
The economies of the world will never be the same again.....
Of course, Australian politicians will continue to kiss Chinas arse...we may be the
exception...we will continue to "encourage" Chinese investment in Australia.....
I suppose in reality, we have to encourage every numbnut on the planet to come here...
afterall...we need overseas investment... or so we are told.......oh by the way, you can set up a business in Australia
if you want to and guess what...you don't have to pay any tax.....
And if you want to visit Australia....we have a rock and bridge you can look at...…not much else....
For decades, Australian sheeple have been paying an arm and a leg for everything
starting with rent, mortgages, real estate, motor vehicles, all other goods and chattels...…
The covid 19 virus will cause a total global economic reset.....
Everything in Australia will be as cheap as chips....
It has to be...
How can any business survive in the future whilst continuing to charge the sheeple
an arm and a leg for everything.....
People will lose their jobs...they wont be re-employed....businesses will downsize....
Crime and domestic violence will increase.....
Its going to get ugly....very ugly...….
Have a great easter everyone...don't forget to give thanks to god for everything.... :rofl
Im going to bake a cake...…. :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:00 pm

US companies are leaving China as well and moving manufacturing to Vietnam and Mexico. Many more will follow.

Stuff China!

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:48 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:42 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:28 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:06 pm
First rule of lefty media consumption is: Do not trust them to give you the straight scoop.

They'd rather see people die needlessly than admit that a malaria drug recommended by Trump might also be effective against the coronavirus.

With the left, the main goal is always power. So it's OK to break a few eggs -- or even a few thousand eggs -- just as long as you produce an omelet.
:thumb
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/why-di ... -skeptical
Methinks Fauci speakum with forked tongue..... :shock:
Excerpts....

Claiming that it was “really good for everybody” that Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) dropped out of the presidential race—he later suggested it was due to Sanders’ healthcare policies—O’Reilly then went on to doubt the virus’ lethality.

“13,000 dead now in the USA,” he continued. “Many people who are dying, both here and around the world, were on their last legs anyway, and I don't want to sound callous about that.”

Sensing that O’Reilly’s comments would draw immediate outrage, Hannity interjected and let O’Reilly know that he’s “going to get hammered for that.”
“Well, I don't care,” the one-time O’Reilly Factor host fired back. “I mean, a simple man tells the truth.”

The ex-Fox star’s comment echoes those of other right-wing personalities recently who have questioned the death count. Fox News senior analyst Brit Hume, for instance, has repeatedly asserted that the American death toll—which currently stands at over 14,000—is inflated because anyone who dies after contracting COVID-19 is being counted.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/bi ... spartanntp
You have to remember that MSNBC is a lefty network that's invested in discrediting right-wing commentators, especially those with a Fox News pedigree.

That's not to say that I necessarily agree with O'Reilly. He may be totally off base in his claim that many of the coronavirus victims were on their last legs anyway.

However, one of the strangest recent practices in the American news media is to discourage any commentary that doesn't echo the leftist orthodoxy. I mean, you'd think the media would support free speech and open discussion, right?

I'm just saying that rather than trying to slam the door on any speech that doesn't agree with their own, why not do a little actual reporting? Examine death records, conduct interviews, and see if the evidence proves O'Reilly wrong or right.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:00 pm
US companies are leaving China as well and moving manufacturing to Vietnam and Mexico. Many more will follow.

Stuff China!
What's really mind-boggling is that the vast majority of antibiotics and other vital pharmaceutical products are made in China or with Chinese ingredients.

As many in America are now saying, we should not only remove these manufacturing plants from China, we should move them back to our own soil. Imagine finding yourself in a war with an enemy that can instantly deny your citizens and soldiers the medicine that would help them heal from infections.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:01 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:52 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Stuff China!
What's really mind-boggling is that the vast majority of antibiotics and other vital pharmaceutical products are made in China or with Chinese ingredients.

As many in America are now saying, we should not only remove these manufacturing plants from China, we should move them back to our own soil. Imagine finding yourself in a war with an enemy that can instantly deny your citizens and soldiers the medicine that would help them heal from infections.

China threatening to withhold pharmaceuticals from the US during this outbreak should be a wakeup call to us all.

Pharmaceuticals, masks, protective gear etc should all be taken from China and made on home soil in the US, Australia, UK etc. With Trump that might be achieved in the US but I am not so confident with Australia.

We even allowed hundreds of tons of same to be shipped to Wuhan without batting an eye here til it was all said and done. :roll:

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:01 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Stuff China!

China threatening to withhold pharmaceuticals from the US during this outbreak should be a wakeup call to us all.

Pharmaceuticals, masks, protective gear etc should all be taken from China and made on home soil in the US, Australia, UK etc. With Trump that might be achieved in the US but I am not so confident with Australia.

We even allowed hundreds of tons of same to be shipped to Wuhan without batting an eye here til it was all said and done. :roll:
Well, if it's just America that pulls our manufacturing plants back to our own shores, you can buy medical supplies from us.

That is, if you can overcome the guilt of not supporting the 50-cent-per-day wages of Chinese 12-year-olds.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:01 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Stuff China!

https://www.rt.com/news/484010-india-dr ... ronavirus/

New Delhi has outlawed the export of hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug that some believe to be effective in treating coronavirus, save for certain exceptions. The drug has been talked up by US President Donald Trump.
The guidance for Indian companies to halt, without delay, the export of the medicine and its components came from the Indian Ministry of Commerce and Industry late Tuesday. The export ban appears to be a response to both a national and a global spike in demand for the drugs, after anecdotal evidence suggested they might be effective at fighting Covid-19, though the evidence is far from conclusive.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:27 pm

So, there you have it... China and India are holding us all to ransom. The global community must accept this, and resume manufacturing their own meds. This is an opportunity and not a hindrance.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:31 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:27 pm
So, there you have it... China and India are holding us all to ransom. The global community must accept this, and resume manufacturing their own meds. This is an opportunity and not a hindrance.
I agree and I hope Australia takes heed. I'm pretty sure the US will.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:31 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:27 pm
I agree and I hope Australia takes heed. I'm pretty sure the US will.
I'm pretty sure we will. The tertiary industry of service and tourism is dead for the next 12 months,so to get through this, we will need to resume manufacturing again. We need to have a healthy mix of primary (farming), secondary (manufacturing) and tertiary (service) industries to function.