The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:47 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:27 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:19 pm

See what I mean? :roll:
Was there an attack on your family members?
There was an attack on me, personally, Black Orchid. Are you really that blind? :roll: :roll:
Are you really that stupid? The point was attacking family members and that is clearly against the rules. Perhaps you should read them?
I have. Personal attacks are implied as being against the rules. It appears I am open season, Black Orchid whereas others are not. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Absolutely untrue!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:47 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 pm

Was there an attack on your family members?
There was an attack on me, personally, Black Orchid. Are you really that blind? :roll: :roll:
Are you really that stupid? The point was attacking family members and that is clearly against the rules. Perhaps you should read them?
I have. Personal attacks are implied as being against the rules. It appears I am open season, Black Orchid whereas others are not. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Absolutely untrue!
Yet I am continually insulted and when I raise it, I am told, "you earnt it." :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:57 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:47 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Absolutely untrue!
Yet I am continually insulted and when I raise it, I am told, "you earnt it." :roll:
Brian I know that you think you are the "Angel of Truth" but it's only your truth and you insult people in just about every post you make. If you want me to get anal about it 3/4s of your posts would be censored, but they are not.

If you want to call people ignorant, stupid an any array of names in your postings you have to expect return serve. The same goes for every one of us. That is not being biased or making you open season by any stretch of the imagination. It's about taking responsibility for what we post. ALL of us. Truth be told I have protected you more than most.

When it goes too far I step in and lines are definitely drawn at bringing family members into the fray.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:16 pm

Black Orchid, I call them "Racist" or "Islamophobe" or "Homophobe" on the basis of what they post. They are the correct words to identify what they have posted. If you, or they don't like me using those words, then stop posting what they or you post. Simples, really.

People however, insult me personally. They do so because they cannot argue against what I have said. Instead, they reach into their buckets of mud and throw it at me in the hope some will stick. None will stick. I am impervious to their ad hominem arguments.

My problem is that you have rules which you are selective about enforcing. You err too far on the lenient side. Rules exist for a reason. When you apply them equally to all, I will cease to criticise you.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:41 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:16 pm
Black Orchid, I call them "Racist" or "Islamophobe" or "Homophobe" on the basis of what they post. They are the correct words to identify what they have posted. If you, or they don't like me using those words, then stop posting what they or you post. Simples, really.

People however, insult me personally. They do so because they cannot argue against what I have said. Instead, they reach into their buckets of mud and throw it at me in the hope some will stick. None will stick. I am impervious to their ad hominem arguments.

My problem is that you have rules which you are selective about enforcing. You err too far on the lenient side. Rules exist for a reason. When you apply them equally to all, I will cease to criticise you.
Brian this is not a gulag and we have very few rules at PA. I am not talking about all your phobia nonsense I am talking about the way you insult people when you post. You obviously do not see that in yourself but others do.
People however, insult me personally. They do so because they cannot argue against what I have said. Instead, they reach into their buckets of mud and throw it at me in the hope some will stick.
Yet when you have nothing to argue back you resort to saying someone's kids are drug runners? You want one set of rules for yourself and another set for everyone else. You hate ad hominem yet you use it yourself constantly. You criticise others but cannot take criticism of yourself and want everything censored.

This is not a dictatorship and if you wish to argue the rules please make another thread to do so where everyone can have their say without ruining this topic.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:26 pm

https://www.9news.com.au/national/pauli ... bca6783b16

What is Pauline trying to say.....memo to parents....get off your arses and discipline your kids...
The bottom line is a percentage of parents...are simply incompetent when it comes to parenting...
Children wandering the streets at age 10, 12 14.....no discipline...dead beat parents who should be
compelled to pass an IQ test before having kids....
I wonder how many of the kids she is referring to are indigenous....god forbid...we cant say that....
wash your mouth out with soap billy...you cant say that indigenous parents have no parenting skills...
...what skills, pray tell...have they got....oh yes...they can kick a football around...maybe paint some
dots and lines on a canvas and call it aboriginal art.....
But intelligence....well....believe what you want to believe....
BUT....never ever....criticize the indigenous......you will be called racist...... :rofl
And when Anastacia Palletcheck attempts to answer the question.....she says its complex......
ffs...parenting isnt complex.....if youve got a fkn brain......... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:06 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:26 pm
https://www.9news.com.au/national/pauli ... bca6783b16

What is Pauline trying to say.....memo to parents....get off your arses and discipline your kids...
The bottom line is a percentage of parents...are simply incompetent when it comes to parenting...
Children wandering the streets at age 10, 12 14.....no discipline...dead beat parents who should be
compelled to pass an IQ test before having kids....
I wonder how many of the kids she is referring to are indigenous....god forbid...we cant say that....
wash your mouth out with soap billy...you cant say that indigenous parents have no parenting skills...
...what skills, pray tell...have they got....oh yes...they can kick a football around...maybe paint some
dots and lines on a canvas and call it aboriginal art.....
But intelligence....well....believe what you want to believe....
BUT....never ever....criticize the indigenous......you will be called racist...... :rofl
And when Anastacia Palletcheck attempts to answer the question.....she says its complex......
ffs...parenting isnt complex.....if youve got a fkn brain......... :rofl
Ah, yes, we steal their kids, destroy their families and then we wonder why they have no parenting skills. How typical of a Racist to blame Indigenous Australians for the predicament that white Australia has placed them in, hey? :roll: :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Oh Black Orchid....someone just called me a name....Im so upset..Im totally shattered.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:19 pm

Once again...the resident moron makes a comment but in his usual condescending, sanctimonious manner declines
to offer a solution...simply calls me a racist....why don't you just fuck off brian...no-one likes you, no-one wants you here, no-one respects your opinions, or contributions....just fuck off.....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:24 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:19 pm
Once again...the resident moron makes a comment but in his usual condescending, sanctimonious manner declines
to offer a solution...simply calls me a racist....why don't you just fuck off brian...no-one likes you, no-one wants you here, no-one respects your opinions, or contributions....just fuck off.....
Oh, you want a solution, Billy? How about you shut up and stop spouting your Racism, hey? Sounds like a grand idea to me. :roll: