The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:27 pm

brian ross wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am
The resident moron...or should I say the "voice of reason" speaks...but offers no solution.....
Yes I have kids arsewipe...they grew up in the central coast, an area rife with drugs...they saw their
mates take drugs and die...my kids didn't...we left the CC...the drugs stayed.....
But then again I wouldn't expect much more from someone who passes himself off as the voice
of reason, but as everyone knows on this forum...knows sweet fuck all about anything.....
I suspect as much. Let me guess, they were the ones running the drugs? No, no, that's too mean, I admit. I wonder though, why you are so indifferent to other people's suffering? :roll:
That's really out of order Brian.
Funny, you never say that about the numerous insults that are thrown my way, Black Orchid. Playing favourites, hey? :roll:
Not at all Brian I let you get away with more ad hom insults than anyone, but using a member's family to try to score a point is not on.

If someone called your kids drug runners I would most certainly pull them up on it too.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:39 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:27 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:34 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am
The resident moron...or should I say the "voice of reason" speaks...but offers no solution.....
Yes I have kids arsewipe...they grew up in the central coast, an area rife with drugs...they saw their
mates take drugs and die...my kids didn't...we left the CC...the drugs stayed.....
But then again I wouldn't expect much more from someone who passes himself off as the voice
of reason, but as everyone knows on this forum...knows sweet fuck all about anything.....
I suspect as much. Let me guess, they were the ones running the drugs? No, no, that's too mean, I admit. I wonder though, why you are so indifferent to other people's suffering? :roll:
That's really out of order Brian.
Funny, you never say that about the numerous insults that are thrown my way, Black Orchid. Playing favourites, hey? :roll:
Not at all Brian I let you get away with more ad hom insults than anyone, but using a member's family to try to score a point is not on.

If someone called your kids drug runners I would most certainly pull them up on it too.
Yes, but in bwyannnnnnnnns make up world
As a soldier with many many years of experience
A world traveller who has seen and done everything
A man with 120 doctorates
A person who has sooooooo much intelligence his head cannot contain it.

He has no idea of how to talk civilly to another person.
Spitting alone in his room with his computer popping his pimples
He thinks he can insult anyone.

Grow up bwyannnnnnnn
get out and see the real world
Dr Google does not have all the answers.

Perhaps, one day you might meet a woman who can stomach your crap.
You can get married and have little bwyannnnnns
Then you will see what family means
If you can get over your alexithymia that is.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am

Moving right along!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:08 pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 634b4068d6

Its pretty obvious that no-one wants to discuss the pros and cons of pill testing so Im just going to point to this
link as a means to ending the topic...it seems to me that whilst drug dealers are the scourge of humanity...the presence
of illicit drugs at music/drug festivals will always be "tolerated" because its simply too hard to stamp it out.
Therefore the tolerance level is assisted by the push for drug testing.
The drug dealers are still targetted, but drug users, it is suggested, being children, need to be protected.
Unfortunately, when a drug user is told of the results of the testing and then warned as to the possible
results of ingesting the drug, the drug user will most likely, take the drug anyway if the test shows the drug to be pure.
If drug/music fesitvals were only attended by say 50 people, then there would be no need for pill testing, as the dealers
would be immediately identified and wiped out...
Drugs/music festivals are simply an extension of the night club scene, which obviously cannot be policed.
Drugs will always be in existence. They will always be illegal. There will never be sufficient Police
to totally stamp them out.
But pill testing in my opinion sends the wrong message to our young. It says that its ok to take drugs...we will
test the drug for you and if its just soap powder, we will tell you, if its pure, we will tell you, if its something
in between we will tell you...we will then warn you...but the final decision is up to you whether you take it or not...
And if its pure...they'll take it....

Its also interesting to note that, schoolies week on the Gold Coast is
also tolerated but for the simple reason it boosts the economy enormously...interesting also is the fact that the entire
shoreline of the Gold Coast is an alcohol free zone, but Police are told to turn a blind eye to drinkers during schoolies…
Tolerance is a wonderful thing is it not......drugs are also rife during schoolies week...no pill testing yet....

As the link says...
"we dont condone taking drugs...BUT...."...in other words ignore everything I said before the word BUT...

Oh and BTW...my kids never ever took drugs and never ever sold them....

Will our incompetent politicians follow the lead of overseas countries and introduce pill testing in
Australia....we will have to wait and see wont we....one thing is for certain...whatever happens
it will be purely and simply to gain votes....not to aid and assist society....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:19 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:59 am
Moving right along!
See what I mean? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Moving right along!
Was there an attack on your family members?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:27 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Moving right along!
There was an attack on me, personally, Black Orchid. Are you really that blind? :roll: :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:27 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Moving right along!
There was an attack on me, personally, Black Orchid. Are you really that blind? :roll: :roll:
Are you really that stupid? The point was attacking family members and that is clearly against the rules. Perhaps you should read them?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:17 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-25/ ... g/11343980

At last a politician with some brains....
Senator Bragg is correct when he criticizes compulsory super.
Keatings crap was the biggest con ever perpetrated on Australian workers (except maybe the GST)

Dont expect to get a pay rise any time soon whilst your employer is forced to contribute to your retirement.
Keating has often spruiked about how great compulsory super is....of course he would...he invented it...
Its bullshit...bosses shouldnt have to provide a retirement nest egg for their workers...
Workers instead should be compelled to attend retirement seminars to encourage them to save
for their retirement.
The Compulsory Super Levy should be abolished altogether and people should be permitted pay rises in lieu...
After all, thats why the economy is screwed...the workers havent got enough money, so they put everything
on credit and create a false economy.....

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-03/ ... th/7896424
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:38 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:27 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Moving right along!
Are you really that stupid? The point was attacking family members and that is clearly against the rules. Perhaps you should read them?
I have. Personal attacks are implied as being against the rules. It appears I am open season, Black Orchid whereas others are not. Tsk, tsk. :roll: