Americans 'do not know....'

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
boxy

Re: Americans 'do not know....'

Post by boxy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:59 pm

So, you're still not telling us how you disagree with Chard's opinion on the article... all you've done is to google the definition of critical thinking.

Yeah, thanks for that, brainiac. Convincing as shit :du
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Phil E. Buster

Post by Phil E. Buster » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:01 pm

LucasTheInnkeeper wrote:
boxy wrote:So, you're still not telling us how you disagree with Chard's opinion on the article... all you've done is to google the definition of critical thinking.

Yeah, thanks for that, brainiac. Convincing as shit :du
Please read my last response to you.

You have a nice day now ya hear. :thumb
Hello Lucas. Have you met Rorschach? He's a very tall glass of water. If you explained it to him, he will understand everything, and that might help through the impasse. If you explain it all to him, he will translate for Boxy. Rorschach is the sharpest tool, you know.

SHAME BOXY SHAME.

Chard

Post by Chard » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:42 am

Lucas, where you born full of shit or did you have to spend long years of practice to become this fucking dense?
Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy the FEAR to attack. - Dr. Strangelove

boxy

Post by boxy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Touché.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Chard

Post by Chard » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:02 am

LucasTheInnkeeper wrote:
Chard wrote:Lucas, where you born full of shit or did you have to spend long years of practice to become this fucking dense?

Nope not born full of shit and no I am not as dense as you.
So you had long hours of practice to be this fucking stupid. Good to know. You, sir, are a goddamn virtuoso of dipshittery and stand forth as an example to all who would aspire to mediocrity.

Also, Boxy, I'm sure if you just PM the guy he'll meet up so you can suck his dick in person rather than the textual fellatio you just rendered.
Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy the FEAR to attack. - Dr. Strangelove

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 pm

And we think DaS is Dumb as Shit.

American news networks screw up their geography and call Tony Abbott “Prime Minister John Abbot”
* by: DANIEL PIOTROWSKI
* 7 hours ago March 21, 2014 10:10AM

AMERICAN TV news networks have made a series of embarrassing stuff-ups in their coverage of the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Over at Fox News, a graphic placed an unusual emphasis on Port Hedland and the Pacific Ocean became the Coral Sea.

Oh come ON guys.

The boffins at CNN last night placed Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, in Indonesia.

As you can see, the anchor is very concerned about the incorrect location. Picture: Suppl

It didn’t stop there. This morning a reader sent us this egregious error posted on CNN’s website yesterday.

Congratulations to our new Prime Minister, John Abbot. Picture: Twitter

News.com.au has kept a keen eye on American TV news coverage of Australian geography recently.

CNN accidentally said Auckland was an Australian city during its 2014 New Year’s Eve coverage.

And during the NSW bushfire crisis last year NBC published this map showing the entire nation engulfed in an apocalyptic inferno.

They sure aren’t ‘on fire’ with their general knowledge.
Basically the whole country was burning to the ground, NBC said.

You can check it all out and pics here...
http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 26861047746
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:29 pm

CNN accidentally said Auckland was an Australian city during its 2014 New Year’s Eve coverage.
I like that.

My favourite taunt when I travel and come across a Kiwi that gets upset if they are called Australian is to remind them that we consider them a second class state of Australia. Really pisses them off.

so I understand the mistake. Hell they come over to claim our dole. They act like a state.

I say the same thing to Canadians... "Aren't you guys really just another state of the union.... oh... why are you are upset?"
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:36 pm

I cant see how anyone can confuse the NZ accent with ours... we don't destroy English by changing all the vowel sounds.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Rorschach wrote:I cant see how anyone can confuse the NZ accent with ours... we don't destroy English by changing all the vowel sounds.
Most non Australians cannot tell the difference
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm

You cannot be serious...
12345 sex...
fush n chups

no Australian speaks like that.