Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Bogan

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:28 pm

z57.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:31 pm

z58.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Interesting that you don't include pictures of Falasha Jews in Israel, Bogan. But hey, you're a Racist so what else should we expect? :roll

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:33 pm

Bogan wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:17 pm
To "Hebe".

Did you post up a Jewish connected name just so that when your opponents deduced you must be Jewish, you could stand on your dignity and deny it?
Hebe wrote

I have, in fact, lived in Israel for a time, and was a long-time defender of its actions, but not now. They’re behaving as the Nazis did to them.
That figures. It must have been in the late 70's when working on a kibbutz was the most fashionable thing a trendy lefty of the time could do. But Israel made one mistake. it was never over run and exterminated by the Muslims. it kept winning. And if there is one thing you trendy lefties despise it is a winner. Especially one who wins with the help of the USA. So rather incredibly, you turned your back on the only democracy ion the middle east and instead threw your support behind Muslim terrorists. With Che dead, it was no longer fashionable to wear a beret with a red star on it, now you could wear a shemagh and look like a revolutionary.

I really like the Israelis. They are the enemies of my enemies. And those enemies have been the west's self declared enemies for 1400 years.
z51.png
WHAT? :shock: No, I didn’t. My PA name has always been Hebe, after the plant, and also because I’m interested in Greek mythology. Hebe was the daughter of Zeus and Hera. And I didn’t work on a kibbutz, I worked on a moshav in the Jordan Valley. Some of the people we worked with were Arabic, and we (the volunteers) got on really well with them, as we did with our Jewish friends. This was in the mid-eighties, after my divorce. I’d always wanted to go to Israel for historical reasons - Jerusalem, Bethlehem, the Kinneret, the Dead Sea etc. How dare you attribute to me your warped reasoning and accusations? You know nothing about me or my personal life and interests.

So fuck off and keep your twisted, inaccurate and personal opinions and judgements of me to yourself. :-x
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Hebe Jebe wrote

So fuck off and keep your twisted, inaccurate and personal opinions and judgements of me to yourself
I am not going anywhere, sunshine. You piss on my country, my people, my race, and my culture, and I am going to come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:11 pm

Briney wrote

Interesting that you don't include pictures of Falasha Jews in Israel, Bogan. But hey, you're a Racist so what else should we expect?
There is no such ethnicity as Falasha Jews, Brian. They can not exist because ethnicity is only a social construct, remember? There is only one race, the human race, remember?

 Top

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:23 pm

How about these Israeli Army girls, Briney? Are they politically acceptable?
z59.png

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Bogan wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:11 pm
Briney wrote

Interesting that you don't include pictures of Falasha Jews in Israel, Bogan. But hey, you're a Racist so what else should we expect?
There is no such ethnicity as Falasha Jews, Brian. They can not exist because ethnicity is only a social construct, remember? There is only one race, the human race, remember?

 Top
Nope. Got it wrong but hey, what else have we come to expect from someone as foolish as you. Tsk, tsk, :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Love Jewish women.

Always so attractive

Have yet to ever see an attractive nigras or abbo.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:56 pm