Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Bobby

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Bobby » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Hebe wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:12 pm
Do you people have any idea of how you look expending so much energy against a child who has ideals and the guts to stand up for them? Jesus Christ, get over yourselves. If you feel so strongly, why don’t YOU get out and act, instead of sitting on your arses on the internet insulting a teenager who happens to disagree with you? :roll:

Unsettling 150 Year Cold in the Warmest Year Ever (912)

•Nov 16, 2019

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:37 pm

:lol:
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:48 am

Briney wrote
The Right? That is where selfishness and hatred lives quite happily. It is where all the phobias reside. You know, Islamophobia, Anti-Semitism, anti-Unionism, Racism, etc. You suffer from some of those IMO, Black Orchid. You're out there well into Right Field. You'd be happy to see all the Muslims, all the blacks, all the Asians, rounded up and put into concentration camps.
Another stereotype for your clangers file, Brian. Thank you for your never ending double standards and contradictions. You lefties are just so easy to beat because your ideology is just so full of hypocrisy.

Let's hear it from you again "I never stereotype." Or would you prefer that I post up again your direct quotes where you have said that?

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 am

Hebe wrote

Do you people have any idea of how you look expending so much energy against a child who has ideals and the guts to stand up for them? Jesus Christ, get over yourselves. If you feel so strongly, why don’t YOU get out and act, instead of sitting on your arses on the internet insulting a teenager who happens to disagree with you?
I suppose we look like adults who find it amusing to be talked down to by an obsessed and immature 16 year old, who has been chosen by the HIGW industry to be it's child star celebrity, in order to appeal to other brainwashed children, who are easier to con than adults. The HIGW industry is mobilising children in exactly the same way as Hitler and Stalin used the Hitler Youth and the Komsomol. "Hebe?" That sounds Jewish. As a member of the smartest race on the planet, how come you are not smart enough to recognise the tactics of your own people's most dangerous totalitarian enemies?

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:29 am

Bogan wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:00 am
Hebe wrote

Do you people have any idea of how you look expending so much energy against a child who has ideals and the guts to stand up for them? Jesus Christ, get over yourselves. If you feel so strongly, why don’t YOU get out and act, instead of sitting on your arses on the internet insulting a teenager who happens to disagree with you?
I suppose we look like adults who find it amusing to be talked down to by an obsessed and immature 16 year old, who has been chosen by the HIGW industry to be it's child star celebrity, in order to appeal to other brainwashed children, who are easier to con than adults. The HIGW industry is mobilising children in exactly the same way as Hitler and Stalin used the Hitler Youth and the Komsomol. "Hebe?" That sounds Jewish. As a member of the smartest race on the planet, how come you are not smart enough to recognise the tactics of your own people's most dangerous totalitarian enemies?
Ah yes. The never-ending assumption that I am Jewish. In fact, my name comes from a plant. Google it. I have, in fact, lived in Israel for a time, and was a long-time defender of its actions, but not now. They’re behaving as the Nazis did to them.
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:40 am

Hebe wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:29 am

I have, in fact, lived in Israel for a time, and was a long-time defender of its actions, but not now. They’re behaving as the Nazis did to them.
I too was always sympathetic to the Israel (The Jews) after Hitlers treatment of them, but changed my mind over time based on their treatment of the Palestinians

As someone quoted

"Their NAZI Masters taught them well"

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:17 pm

To "Hebe".

Did you post up a Jewish connected name just so that when your opponents deduced you must be Jewish, you could stand on your dignity and deny it?
Hebe wrote

I have, in fact, lived in Israel for a time, and was a long-time defender of its actions, but not now. They’re behaving as the Nazis did to them.
That figures. It must have been in the late 70's when working on a kibbutz was the most fashionable thing a trendy lefty of the time could do. But Israel made one mistake. it was never over run and exterminated by the Muslims. it kept winning. And if there is one thing you trendy lefties despise it is a winner. Especially one who wins with the help of the USA. So rather incredibly, you turned your back on the only democracy ion the middle east and instead threw your support behind Muslim terrorists. With Che dead, it was no longer fashionable to wear a beret with a red star on it, now you could wear a shemagh and look like a revolutionary.

I really like the Israelis. They are the enemies of my enemies. And those enemies have been the west's self declared enemies for 1400 years.
z51.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:20 pm

z52.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:22 pm

z54.png

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:25 pm

z55.png