A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
mantra

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by mantra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Yogi wrote:I have done some digging. Enjoy Aussie. You are correct.

http://www.debaterelate.com/forum/viewt ... &start=105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AnimalMother is referred to as a Moderator.

:thumb
That thread was 7 years old. Does anyone really care what he was referred to as all those years ago? It's all so irrelevant Aussie. :roll

Yogi

Post by Yogi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Does the passage of years discount and dilute truth? So long as it is so many years ago, truth does not matter, and latter-day liars get to re-write history and so deify themselves when in fact they are PA lepers?

http://www.debaterelate.com/forum/viewt ... &start=105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Yogi wrote:I have done some digging. Enjoy Aussie. You are correct.

http://www.debaterelate.com/forum/viewt ... &start=105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AnimalMother is referred to as a Moderator.

:thumb
Why are you talking to yourself Aussie?
Is your argument so weak that you have to resort to socking?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Is that Aussie talking to himself as backup? :rofl

And skulking on D&R as Eleanor? :rofl

skippy

Post by skippy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh lol, I swear the old bugger has lost the plot. Aussie must think we are all as stupid as him and tranny pants.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

boxy

Post by boxy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Yogi wrote:
mantra wrote:
Aussie wrote:....as is the error, as is the fact that AM is a PA pariah to the original Animals.
Forget about the original Animals - most of them have moved on. This is a different board now to the one you still reminisce about Aussie. AM is not AiA or FD - that is obvious.
The Administrator is AiA, an Original Animal. Tick.
A Moderator is Plough, an Original Animal. Tick.
Another Moderator is boxy, virtually an Original Animal. Tick.
AiA is trawling the interwebz trying to find Original Animals. Tick.

Looks like a duck to me.
And AM is a pariah to none of those.

Yet another lie. Add it to the list of Aussie bullshit.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:36 pm

As I see it, AiA got in touch with AM and AM decided to check this PA out.

Should AM consider there are enough people of interest posting here, I guess he /she might stay.

Whatever. I thought that I was accepted but apparently not. Who cares? I never said I was here to make friends and influence people.

mantra

Post by mantra » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 pm

I've always thought you were part of this forum Neferti - alongside the rest of us from Cracker who post here and Ozpolitic. I doubt there are too many of us who are here to make friends specifically, but it's good to keep some sort of community forum going - thanks to FD.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Neferti~ wrote:As I see it, AiA got in touch with AM and AM decided to check this PA out.

Should AM consider there are enough people of interest posting here, I guess he /she might stay.

Whatever. I thought that I was accepted but apparently not. Who cares? I never said I was here to make friends and influence people.
Way too many assumptions about AiA/AM there Neferti. The real AnimalMother is an extremely divisive persona. I can't abide him for many reasons one of which he is incapable of standing on his own two feet. He cannot operate as an individual. He needs to be patted, preened, gushed over, admired and loved, and if he cannot control the conduct of people who do not treat him as a Diva, like for example, Swami Dring, he will lash out using whatever power he has managed to suck-hole himself into having. That is exactly what happened when he knifed PA's Leader, DrShrink who refused to protect him from what Dring had to say about him.