A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
mantra.

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by mantra. » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 pm

As to what I wrote for the wiki, surely you don't believe I spent a great deal of time actually writing that, do you? It's actually a draft I wrote for another forum years ago suitable re-jigged for this place. That no-one cares for it doesn't surprise me one whit. I won't be losing sleep, but at least I made an effort, which is more than anyone else has, or will do. Oh, and Boxhead isn't the forum owner. He's just a moderator appointed by the forum owner.
True - Boxy is not the forum owner, but he runs this place as he sees fit as the moderator. You, Monk, Hebe, Aussie & others are calling for another moderator where Hebe can be voted in. She seems very nice and if she wins - she can apply your rules and bring some quality posting to this forum, eliminate all of DT's hundreds of aliases, ban IQ, but as restitution to fill the gap - PA will have your quality posts, Monks quality posts and of course the Horatio thread forevermore.

I'm sorry - I only had a quick glimpse of your rules - these days they all look the same.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 pm

For the record DT did have a bit of fun on a previous incarnation of PA but so what? PA was a lot more lively then and he was one of the reasons.

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:54 pm

He also threatened to bring the forum down - a bridge too far. Wasn't that why he was banned?
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Hebe wrote:He also threatened to bring the forum down - a bridge too far. Wasn't that why he was banned?
:shock: Can't say I'm surprised tho..

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 am

http://www.freeyabb.com/jovialmonk/

If we ever need a life raft again ....

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:58 pm

I have a liferaft too. no trolls allowed tho.

http://www.jovialmonk.com.au/KevinRuddWins

Rainbow Moonlight

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:54 am

Hebe wrote:He also threatened to bring the forum down - a bridge too far. Wasn't that why he was banned?
Not that I know- it was NDC who was always threatening to bring the forum down and he/she was banned much earlier than DT.

Postul8

Post by Postul8 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 am

Rainbow Moonlight wrote:
Not that I know- it was NDC who was always threatening to bring the forum down and he/she was banned much earlier than DT.
really? find evidence

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 am

Rainbow Moonlight wrote:
(with pipe in mouth, slippers on) yes, I recall endesea as being the real trouble maker as well. let's not forget these two were egged on by "reputable" members and mods so there is plenty of blame to go around.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 am

Be really nice if we talked more about the future of PA than on the past!