A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Jovial Monk

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue May 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Oh open your eyes, idiot!

Go and have a look at the blog the Liar in Chief linked to: AM is gone from there. Follow the link to the new blog—the URL is up for sale! Do you require others to do ALL your thinking for you? No wonder you joined the Public Service!

Don’t join the ranks of the stupid like IQ and Mantra, use that 155IQ you said you have!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue May 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Hopefully Naffie opened her eyes and followed the links the Liar posted and is now, finally, thinking!

Well, I can dream can’t I?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue May 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Lying kunt scumbag, you are even worse liar and scumbag than Mantra and a bigger kunt and that is saying a LOT!
Wow, nice language Monk.

At least when I read IQs post there is some style and humour intended in them. You post is just abuse with no humour or style. 12 year olds can dish out higher quality abuse.

Nice you see you are back. I guess the twitter blog is getting lonely again.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue May 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Who remembers Animal Mother's old blog Evil Pundit of Doom? http://evilpundit.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That one is closed and the one he moved to is also gone.

You lying again AiA?

You going to be MA after Sep?

Lying kunt scumbag, you are even worse liar and scumbag than Mantra and a bigger kunt and that is saying a LOT!
I realize it is closed but I was able to email him through the website. You feeling threatened?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:
Wow, nice language Monk.

At least when I read IQs post there is some style and humour intended in them. You post is just abuse with no humour or style. 12 year olds can dish out higher quality abuse.

Nice you see you are back. I guess the twitter blog is getting lonely again.
Exactly. Monk skites about how super intelligent he is and what low intelligence IQ and Mantra (and others) have but in one fell swoop and a few crude words, that school kids would think amusing, he has proved how underwhelming he is. :roll:

IQ, on the other hand, is clever and amusing, even if he is crude. Monk, as I continue to tell him, has absolutely no sense of humour. Nil. Zilch. Zero. Even niets, niks . :rofl

Mantra, still has her tinfoil hat but doesn't don it all the time like she used to. :rose

mantra

Post by mantra » Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Exactly. Monk skites about how super intelligent he is and what low intelligence IQ and Mantra (and others) have but in one fell swoop and a few crude words, that school kids would think amusing, he has proved how underwhelming he is. :roll:

IQ, on the other hand, is clever and amusing, even if he is crude. Monk, as I continue to tell him, has absolutely no sense of humour. Nil. Zilch. Zero. Even niets, niks . :rofl
After my final stint on Monk's site a while back I thought he might have had the good sense to leave his garbage there - but he hasn't.

If he believes that his vile posts are an indication of his high IQ - then we can see how stupid he really is.
Neferti wrote:Mantra, still has her tinfoil hat but doesn't don it all the time like she used to. :rose
I am seriously disillusioned with our political parties. The Greens also haven't performed the way I would have liked, but so far they have shown no criminality and that's a bonus.

We should all wear a tinfoil hat sometimes Neferti and those who won't just don't care anymore.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu May 24, 2012 4:37 pm

mantra wrote: I am seriously disillusioned with our political parties. The Greens also haven't performed the way I would have liked, but so far they have shown no criminality and that's a bonus.

We should all wear a tinfoil hat sometimes Neferti and those who won't just don't care anymore.
Yes, I know Mantra. We desperately need a Federal Election and a clean sweep out of Parliament House and surrounds (Departments). However, you do get the Government you voted for and I certainly didn't vote for the current lot.

Perhaps I should don the tinfoil hat occasionally just to see what it feels like but I am not into conspiracy theories, I've been accused of "lateral thinking" (plus assertiveness). That's enough to deal with. :bgrin

mantra

Post by mantra » Thu May 24, 2012 7:01 pm

For the last couple of decades any federal government we've had hasn't put the Australian people as their priority - although Howard, in retrospect, pretended to so successfully that he fooled a lot of people for a while. Gillard hasn't pulled it off and she has just blatantly disregarded us in her quest to prove to the global big boys that she can play the game at our expense.

It will leave a huge mess if the government is changed at this moment, although yesterday it was announced that councils are now going to be subject to the carbon tax - like other polluting businesses. Of course this will be passed onto ratepayers who are already being ripped off.

Whichever way it goes - new government or not, little is likely to change for the better.

Skull Cap

Post by Skull Cap » Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Mantra, it was not yesterday that Councils were told that some of them would be subject to the carbon tax.

mantra

Post by mantra » Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Skull Cap wrote:Mantra, it was not yesterday that Councils were told that some of them would be subject to the carbon tax.
I had actually heard it as fresh news the day before yesterday that this had just been sprung on councils. If you are right - then there's been an error or an exaggeration.