A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Plough

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Plough » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:50 pm

I dont condone lazyness, it is on the forum go and look, you supperior forum skills should make it easy for you. Now off you go

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 pm

Plough wrote:I dont condone lazyness, it is on the forum go and look, you supperior forum skills should make it easy for you. Now off you go
So....when mantra has as her signature that Admin is the servant of Members, you feel unwilling to assist.

8-)

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Aussie wrote:
Plough wrote:I dont condone lazyness, it is on the forum go and look, you supperior forum skills should make it easy for you. Now off you go
So....when mantra has as her signature that Admin is the servant of Members, you feel unwilling to assist.

8-)
Whinging fucktards don't count. You are exhibit A
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Plough

Post by Plough » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Aussie wrote:

8-)
What have you done recently that would make me want to or simpathetic to helping you? I have never abused you, I have often supported and efended you, I do something that you dont agree with you spit the chewy and I have become public enemy #1. You must have a terrible life if you get this upset with everyone who does things you dont agree with!!

I could not give 2 shits what Matra has in the signiture!!! Just because a member puts something in a signiture does it become law? You take this place far too seriously, get outside and enjoy the sunshine, spend some time with your beautifull grand children. This place is not important in the grand scheme of things. It is merely an interweb forum.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:00 am

He has nothing else in his life
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 am

Plough wrote:
Aussie wrote:

8-)
What have you done recently that would make me want to or simpathetic to helping you? I have never abused you, I have often supported and efended you, I do something that you dont agree with you spit the chewy and I have become public enemy #1. You must have a terrible life if you get this upset with everyone who does things you dont agree with!!

I could not give 2 shits what Matra has in the signiture!!! Just because a member puts something in a signiture does it become law? You take this place far too seriously, get outside and enjoy the sunshine, spend some time with your beautifull grand children. This place is not important in the grand scheme of things. It is merely an interweb forum.

Show PA where you posted;
I have stated I will delete abusive posts from non members.
....and Plough, I am as calm as a cucumber. You'll know when I am upset. I am merely taking you to task.

DPDA.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 am

You have the precious plough. Aussie will harass you until you relinquish it.

It belongs to him and him alone. Didn't you know?

Plough

Post by Plough » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:08 am

Aussie I am also calm, I am not going to show you where I stated that. Use your tom toms and go and find it. Please become angry, show me your best/worst. I have dealt with far worse than you. What are you going to do Smilley me to death?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:15 am

Plough .. you're not calm at all. You're just docile and incompetent.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Plough

Post by Plough » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:22 am

lisa jones wrote:Plough .. you're not calm at all. You're just fantastic and sexy.
Cheers Lisa