A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Basquiat

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Basquiat » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 pm

My vote is counted arbitrarily. So I don't contribute here because this place discriminates against you unless you do what they want. So I only come here to vote and watch to see whether its acceptable or not. People aren't valued here.

mantra

Post by mantra » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Aussie wrote: Wanna bet there will be another election well within 'a few months' mantra? The place is now an abusive sewer, according to your close associate, BO. Was that the part of 'her' post which you applauded as 'well said,' or do you disagree with 'her' on that?
You had a good 5 or 6 months Aussie. Even when DT had the numbers a couple of months ago an election wasn't held. You were obviously given extra time to prove yourself - so what makes you think the same scenario won't be repeated?

It is far less abusive now than it was when you were admin. It's quietened right down.

mantra

Post by mantra » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Basquiat wrote:My vote is counted arbitrarily. So I don't contribute here because this place discriminates against you unless you do what they want. So I only come here to vote and watch to see whether its acceptable or not. People aren't valued here.
I haven't noticed you post here much, but your vote was counted in the Petition to change administrators. People are valued.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:48 pm

You had a good 5 or 6 months Aussie. Even when DT had the numbers a couple of months ago an election wasn't held. You were obviously given extra time to prove yourself
How the hell would you know?
- so what makes you think the same scenario won't be repeated?
:hush
It is far less abusive now than it was when you were admin.
More of your bullshit.
It's quietened right down.
Indeed it has.....except for all the socks and NOIQ posting abusive obscenity.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:53 pm

mantra wrote:
Basquiat wrote:My vote is counted arbitrarily. So I don't contribute here because this place discriminates against you unless you do what they want. So I only come here to vote and watch to see whether its acceptable or not. People aren't valued here.
I haven't noticed you post here much, but your vote was counted in the Petition to change administrators. People are valued.
Yeah, weird wot, mantra. When it suited FD, the aye vote of basquiat was counted by FD.....because he needed the numbers, and then the basquiat vote was not counted by FD....because it would have delivered an outcome which did not suit FD.....And wankers like you turn a blind eye, because it suits you to.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Aussie wrote:The place is now an abusive sewer, according to your close associate, BO.
Apart from abusing me all I have seen you do is whinge

HBS Gay

Post by HBS Gay » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Ith there an electhion thoon? I would theriouthly conthider voting for mythelf!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Aussie wrote:The place is now an abusive sewer, according to your close associate, BO.
Apart from abusing me all I have seen you do is whinge
Oh, I have never abused 'you.' And I have not whinged, unless 'you' call posting truth a whinge.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Aussie wrote:It's my precious. MINE. ALL MINE I tells ya
:roll:

You couldn't be more pathetic if your tried Aussie
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:37 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Aussie wrote:It's my precious. MINE. ALL MINE I tells ya
:roll:

You couldn't be more pathetic if your tried Aussie
Misquoting people is also back from NOIQ!!

Well done, AiA and Plough.

:thumb