A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
The Artist formerly known as Sappho

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by The Artist formerly known as Sappho » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:Nothing wrong with Aussie’s commas. Bit clumsy, maybe, I grant.
You either grant that it is clumsy or you don't you dithering excuse for a moron!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 pm

I ween that they may be clumsy. Then again, they may not be.

The Artist formerly known as Sappho

Post by The Artist formerly known as Sappho » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 pm

lisa jones wrote:
In that case .. you can GGF and FOAD too then. I'm not interested in your pathetic online incessant insanity.
Oh no! Lisa's Tourette's Syndrome is playing up again... all her favourite words and sayings are starting to haunt her again. If only she would take her fracking drugs. Then we'd all live in peace.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Is that really Tourette’s Syndrome or is it just coprolalia on your part, WeC?

sook

Post by sook » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/polanimal/view ... f=4&t=9460

Marks the day that, once again (3rd time was it, Arrrsssiiie LOL)? Aussie was unceremoniously booted from the admin position after trying to firmly and unconstitutionally, glue himself in place.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
:f
Lisa: LMAO! I will make you pay .. everyone will believe me. Your reputation is ruined .. I have lied but you can never prove it. I will claim I took snap shots of the screen you dill!! I will edit this as soon as you have read it .. No evidence

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 pm

When is one gifted with the right to vote? Post tally? Length of membership?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Black Orchid wrote:When is one gifted with the right to vote? Post tally? Length of membership?
Socks and proxy users are not 'gifted' with that right. Any person posting here using a proxy (as you boasted you do) is doing so to hide their true persona.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:00 pm

I made a comment. Since when is that 'boasting'?

Look at half the topics/posts here. They are all about hacking accounts, you and your ilk breaking admin/mod privileges by snooping, accusations, abuse. The list goes on and on.

In my experience, on other forums, it is the people that cry 'multi' the longest and loudest are the very ones who have something to hide.

The moment I came here you and lisa flung abuse and allegations at me. Don't you want new people here? Are you really happy in the abusive sewer it seems to be now? I will continue to post just because it annoys people like you :stay

mantra

Post by mantra » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Well said Black Orchid. Don't let Aussie intimidate you. He does that to everyone who's new or doesn't agree with him.

If there was another election in a few months (which hopefully there won't be) and you were posting occasionally - you would be able to vote. It's only when new people pop up just before an election and want to vote that it always seems a little suspicious and they're accused of being "socks". Their votes are rarely accepted. There was an exception made once for a member - "Kiwi Dave", but that's because the numbers were needed at the time.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:38 pm

mantra wrote:Well said Black Orchid. Don't let Aussie intimidate you. He does that to everyone who's new or doesn't agree with him.

If there was another election in a few months (which hopefully there won't be) and you were posting occasionally - you would be able to vote. It's only when new people pop up just before an election and want to vote that it always seems a little suspicious and they're accused of being "socks". Their votes are rarely accepted. There was an exception made once for a member - "Kiwi Dave", but that's because the numbers were needed at the time.
Wanna bet there will be another election well within 'a few months' mantra? The place is now an abusive sewer, according to your close associate, BO. Was that the part of 'her' post which you applauded as 'well said,' or do you disagree with 'her' on that?