Why is there an Islamic ‘pop-up’ in Sydney’s Martin Place?

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Why is there an Islamic ‘pop-up’ in Sydney’s Martin Place?

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:39 pm

Jasin

Re: Why is there an Islamic ‘pop-up’ in Sydney’s Martin Place?

Post by Jasin » Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:04 pm

It's a monument dedicated to the Lefties like Albanese/ALP (and mainstream Media) who 'support' Terrorism (Islam as it currently is as a 'whole').

It's also a monument pronouncing the weakness of Australians to deny it.

No way would it be allowed in other places like Camden. :lol: They would burn it to the ground!!! :rofl
Martin Place must be the weakest place in all of Sydney region.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:21 pm

It's controlled by the idiot Clover Moore and she just got re-elected. The gay and latte city set seem to love her.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:14 am

Jasin wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:04 pm
It's a monument dedicated to the Lefties like Albanese/ALP (and mainstream Media) who 'support' Terrorism (Islam as it currently is as a 'whole').

No way would it be allowed in other places like Camden. :lol: They would burn it to the ground!!! :rofl

I think it's highly intimidating. Especially as no other religion has been recognised in such a blatantly overt way. So why? As Chris Smith says, Martin Place or Plaza whatever they call it today was the scene of a horrific example of Islamic terrorism at the Lindt Cafe. It shocked the people of Sydney and indeed all of Australia.

I am sure the families of those innocent people killed and injured in the name of Allah would be astounded to see this glorification of the Islamic religion.

Well done Sydney Council. I didn't think you could get any more woke than you already are .... but this proves it's absolutely possible. :S

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:13 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:14 am
Jasin wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:04 pm

I think it's highly intimidating. Especially as no other religion has been recognised in such a blatantly overt way. So why? As Chris Smith says, Martin Place or Plaza whatever they call it today was the scene of a horrific example of Islamic terrorism at the Lindt Cafe. It shocked the people of Sydney and indeed all of Australia.

I am sure the families of those innocent people killed and injured in the name of Allah would be astounded to see this glorification of the Islamic religion.

Well done Sydney Council. I didn't think you could get any more woke than you already are .... but this proves it's absolutely possible. :S
No other religious symbol has ever had any prominence in Martin Place until now and just a few doors down from the Lindt Cafe.

What's wrong with these people? What are they doing to Australia? Why aren't they getting pushback and very strong pushback at that?

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:19 pm

I think we all have to stand up and start making a noise about what's happening, BO. I had to walk down to Coles earlier and met a neighbour of mine on the way. He was furious about the Palestine protests in the city. We all remember a time when we didn't have this terrible division in our country. Jews and Christians just lived in peace and our country was law-abiding. But as he said, once the mussos were allowed in, we signed our own death warrant so to speak. When I told him about the Kaaba in Martin Place, he almost hit the roof. I said to ring or email the Sydney City Council because I had just sent an email complaining about it this morning and and how offensive it was to me and he said he would definitely.

When I was down on the Corso, I was struck by the number of mussos that had come off the ferries. I have never seen so many in hijab. But one in particular was wearing the burqa with the little slit for the eyes! I must admit I haven't seen those in at least 25 years! People were doing the double take! Looks like these must be new arrivals from the Middle East and the way things are going with stupid Albo and Wong, we will probably see a hell of a lot more in the coming months.

As I was walking down to get the council bus home, another couple of mussos passed. Husband and wife in hijab and with a pram and several kids hanging off the pram. A lady who was walking in front of me just turned and glared after they passed. We looked at one another and she said to me "how many kids do they have!!" I said well you should have seen the one in the burqa! She said thank goodness I didn't!

So people are noticing and we should all start making our voices heard to those in govt. We need to complain to our politicians. And we - the silent majority - need to get vocal and keep it up. And make sure they hear it loud and clear!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:17 pm

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:19 pm
I think we all have to stand up and start making a noise about what's happening, ....
I started doing that in the 90s. I lived in Sutho Shire but worked/had business at Chullora on Hume Hwy.
I'd see/hear pollies on TV saying " ... the vast majority of muslims are law abiding people ... wank wank blah blah".
And I'd reply "What a load of $#!+, Lebanese muslims are a criminal community, full stop!"
I was forever chasing the sticky fingered or wannabe stand-over plastic gangsters out of my factory with a piece of pipe and Shepard X Cattle dog.
Greenacre Woollies started selling mozzie head rags and gave up because Ozzies would spit on them or knock the rack onto the floor.

In the very late 90s I quit Sydney, lived in Bundy for 9 years, Bullyard for 2 years and eventually moved onto my 25 acre bush block I'd bought in 1992.
My anti-muslim stance has had me portrayed as a Nazi, a white supremacist (despite having ha 3 black girl friends), a terrorist, a schizo, a drug dealer and probably other extremist things I've forgotten or don't know about.
I'm under constant surveillance. I am tailed by vehicles virtually everywhere I go pretty much every time I go out. I don't know anyone who is not a police or spy agency informant (at least 2 have turned out to be DIO informants), many of which are blackmailed into becoming informants - quite often over drug or dope growing offenses.
My living quarters are entered and searched on a regular basis - Suck $#!+ spooks ... no guns, bombs or exotic animals.
I've had the cops try to get me to grow dope - I keep saying "I'm not risking my block for a bit of weed [proceeds of crime]". They've tried to get me to transport large quantities of weed - Trafficking is classed as 'Organised crime' = gaol/jail. They've tried to get me to transport small quantities of amphetamine - Trafficking. They've tried to get me to grow tobacco - Federal offense ... tobacco excise/tax. They've tried to get me involved with trafficking chop chop/baccy - So I gave ip smoking .. ,Fuck em!
They also tried to get me to do an armed rob/home invasion on Turkish chop chop growers - I just said "I'm not doing your stick up"

So it seems for reasons beyond my knowledge Muslims in this country are a protected species.

Upon seeing the thread title I thought 'pop-up' meant a stall in a mall foyer.
Seeing it's some sort of wank monument, my reasoning suggests its purpose is to create a sentiment (amoungst Muslims) against placing a dirty bomb (radioactive material) in Martin Place because that's where the Reserve Bank is. It's long been feared Mozzies would dirty bomb financial centres to damage national economies of westernised nations.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:04 pm

Outlaw ... I'm not quite sure about your claims that cops were trying to get you to grow dope? Having two sons, the older one is a sergeant who worked in the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad and the younger one a leading senior constable who works a lot in the court system, I think you might be a bit prejudiced really. I know just what crap they have to put up with and the horrific hours they have to work! And at the end of the day, if you find yourself in trouble, who are you going to call? They will put their lives on the line to save yours.

But I agree about the mussos. I've also been voicing my opinions about them since the late 70s because my MIL's best friend was a Christian Lebanese and she was horrified that the govt was allowing them to migrate here. She always said the Australian govt has made a big mistake, that they do not understand Islam and that we would rue the day we let them into the country. And she was correct. They will never assimilate and at that time when they first started coming here in the mid 70s, our immigration policy was one of assimilation. Back then they had to work and so muslim women had to remove the hijab to work in factories because of the OH&S safety rules. They were all uneducated and the men didn't like having to work in menial jobs for Aussie bosses so just naturally took to crime. This all ended at the time of the Islamic Revolution. Back on went the hijab and women stopped working. It was more profitable to have plenty of kids and the taxpayers paid for it. Some of the men had three wives - but only one was legal - the other two were religious marriages. These women were given social housing and brought up all their multiple kids on welfare at our expense.

In the late 80s I worked in the office of a firm owned by muslims. I didn't know that at the time because they were urban businessmen but when the boss started to get a bit more religious it became quite obvious. Especially when the huge textiles with the Qur'anic verses worked in gold thread were the first thing that hit you when you walked in the front door. Anyway, it turned out to be the most corrupt place I'd ever worked in. It was taxation fraud, insurance fraud, immigration fraud - bringing in workers on tourist visas and getting them to work in the factory - just blatantly ignoring all our laws and rules. And getting away with it too. All the factory workers were underpaid and they totally ignored all the industrial laws. I think it was par for the course for all musso businesses.

You say you went to Bundy in the 90s. My brother went to Childers in the late 80s and had a big property up there. At the time he worked in real estate. When I used to go up, we would go into Bundy because that was where they went to shop. It was a beautiful place they had up there although none of us were all that keen on the red dirt. But they had the horses and we'd always had horses here on the northern beaches growing up. The property went down as far as the Qld stock route so great for riding. Really beautiful country. But he left after about 10 years and relocated to the Gold Coast hinterland. Much greener and on the Albert River. And easier to get down to Sydney.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:42 pm

Outlaw Yogi,

You are a decent person. I applaud your stance.