Dutton says Pallys should NOT get visas

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Bobby

Dutton says Pallys should NOT get visas

Post by Bobby » Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:09 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-08-14/ ... /104222320

Dutton says people fleeing Gaza should not be granted a visa,
as figures reveal most being refused

By political reporter Tom Crowley
Posted Yesterday at 9:35am, updated Yesterday at 4:27pm

In short:

The opposition leader said it was "not prudent" to admit people fleeing a war zone,
citing concerns they could be supporters of Hamas, a designated terror organisation.

It follows comments from ASIO chief Mike Burgess, who said his agency did conduct security checks on some entrants but that "rhetorical" support for Hamas was not grounds for immediate disqualification.
What's next?

The government has flagged it will come up with new visa arrangements for the cohort of Palestinians who have arrived since October 7 on visitor visas, and will not return them to Gaza while war is ongoing.

Two-thirds of people seeking to flee Gaza to Australia are being refused, new figures have revealed, as the Opposition warns it is "not prudent" for any Palestinians to be allowed into the country.

Peter Dutton has argued Palestinians fleeing Gaza should not be granted entry to Australia, citing national security fears.

Nasser Mashni from the Australia Palestine Advocacy Network accused Mr Dutton of using the conflict to score "cheap" political points.

"That framing is racist …
it really is shameful and beneath our alternative prime minister," Mr Mashni said.

Mr Mashni said it was also his understanding that people were currently unable to exit Gaza, but said the Australian government should have done more during the window where people were able to leave.

mellie

Re: Dutton says Pallys should NOT get visas

Post by mellie » Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:53 pm

Under the circumstances, and the likelihood of HAMAS terrorists seeking political assilum, and Australia not even in a position to take care of it's first nation's people, I feel all immigration needs to halt until we are in a position to help others.

This is absolutely ridiculous to think we can keep taking in immigrants when we can't even house our own citizens.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news.c ... 1548%3famp

Charity begins at home.

Mr Mashini, where do you propose we put them once they arrive?

In the gutter?

Australians are fed up with paying taxes to house , accomidate immigrants.

Even the immigrants who are financially secure , self sufficient and have the capacity to pay taxes, and are willing to work are driving up housing prices, causing housing shortages and taking Australian jobs.

It's a different story whereby there's a defined skills shortage, but not in this instance whereby Muslim woman are having large families and expect Australian tax payers to keep them. They don't work!

You've taken us for idiots, fools for too long, bit the hand that's fed you, now Australia has said no more, and if our PM decides to do otherwise, then it might be in his best interest to give up his own Australian citizenship in exchange for their Gaza residency.
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:53 pm

I agree with Dutton - our safety is at risk. Over 90% of Palestinians support Hamas. So to get in here they will just say they don't support them. Easy peasy. They are allowed to lie to infidels if it furthers their cause. Albanese just wants to look good where the musso community is concerned. And to shore up the Labor vote in those musso areas. He doesn't give a fig that Australians will be put at risk. And all of these Palestinian mussos will demand to stay permanently.

So why here? When every other country has sensibly put their own citizens' safety first and foremost. No other countries are taking them ... including and especially, Islamic countries! Islamic countries don't want Hamas - you bring in Palestinians and you will get Hamas members and supporters and other Islamic countries look on these Hamas loving Palestinians with fear and loathing.

So nobody wants them and nobody is taking them in - except idiot Albanese in Australia. He'll live to regret this. :S

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:16 pm

mellie wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:53 pm

Charity begins at home.

Mr Mashini, where do you propose we put them once they arrive?

In the gutter?

Australians are fed up with paying taxes to house , accomidate immigrants.

Even the immigrants who are financially secure , self sufficient and have the capacity to pay taxes, and are willing to work are driving up housing prices, causing housing shortages and taking Australian jobs.

It's a different story whereby there's a defined skills shortage, but not in this instance whereby Muslim woman are having large families and expect Australian tax payers to keep them. They don't work!

You've taken us for idiots, fools for too long, bit the hand that's fed you, now Australia has said no more, and if our PM decides to do otherwise, then it might be in his best interest to give up his own Australian citizenship in exchange for their Gaza residency.

I too wonder where in this housing crisis are these Palestinians going to be accommodated. Are they staying with relatives? Are the relatives law-abiding? Or are they just going to add to the criminal ME organised crime gangs of south west Sydney? If they aren't being housed with relatives already here, are they going to take precedence over Australians already waiting on years long waiting lists for critically low and non existent stocks of social housing?

Why is Albanese doing this while needy Australians are being kicked down the queue and suffering terribly in this cost of living crisis? I don't think ASIO is doing us any favours either by okaying thousands of these mussos. How much is this going to cost long-suffering taxpayers? They will be getting so much financial support - plus medical, dental and all the rest that is lavished on these scumbags when they arrive here. And once they get the foot in the door, will these tourist visas be changed for temporary resident visas? Is this just a short cut for them to migrate here? Will they be classified as refugees? Because I can't see any of them agreeing to go back once they've seen what they can get provided for them here. As mentioned previously musso women breed for Allah - that means large families which are a burden on the taxpayers. And ultimately add to the crime statistics. This is not going to end well for us and I'd like to know if we suffer a terrorist event at the hands of any of these Hamas lovers, who is going to be held responsible?

In the chilling words of the London 7/7 bombers .... behind closed doors, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. No truer words were ever spoken.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:38 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:16 pm
... are they going to take precedence over Australians already waiting on years long waiting lists for critically low and non existent stocks of social housing? ...
That would be my guess.

Oh and every night on the news for the past 10 days or so ... shootings, stabbings etc etc etc ... where? You guessed it.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:33 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:38 pm

Oh and every night on the news for the past 10 days or so ... shootings, stabbings etc etc etc ... where? You guessed it.

No one ever mentions the "M" word. Yet they as a community are the only ones with the guns, the criminal gangs, the organised crime. The only politician who ever spoke out about the mussos was Mark Latham. And look where he is now - even Pauline Hanson kicked him out as NSW One Nation leader.

But I remember way back when he said that as the Labor MP for Fairfield, he continually had to deal with muslims wanting to know what the govt could do for them that they weren't doing now, the benefits they were not getting and could claim for, what other entitlements should they be getting, what services are they not getting that they don't know about, etc etc etc. It was all about what we could do for them not what they could do for themselves.

On the other hand, his non muslim constituents would ask about jobs, educational training and how they could get ahead in life by their own merits. He said that muslims and their constant complaints took up most of his time when compared with the other constituents.

Because no one else is speaking out, they get away with murder - literally. For all the raids by Raptor we hear about, it doesn't make a dent in their crime statistics. They are a law unto themselves. And no one is stopping them. Now we're about to get another huge influx of these Middle Eastern crims and to speak out just gets the same response of racism and Islamophobia.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:13 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:33 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:38 pm

No one ever mentions the "M" word. Yet they as a community are the only ones with the guns, the criminal gangs, the organised crime. The only politician who ever spoke out about the mussos was Mark Latham. And look where he is now - even Pauline Hanson kicked him out as NSW One Nation leader.

But I remember way back when he said that as the Labor MP for Fairfield, he continually had to deal with muslims wanting to know what the govt could do for them that they weren't doing now, the benefits they were not getting and could claim for, what other entitlements should they be getting, what services are they not getting that they don't know about, etc etc etc. It was all about what we could do for them not what they could do for themselves.

On the other hand, his non muslim constituents would ask about jobs, educational training and how they could get ahead in life by their own merits. He said that muslims and their constant complaints took up most of his time when compared with the other constituents.

Because no one else is speaking out, they get away with murder - literally. For all the raids by Raptor we hear about, it doesn't make a dent in their crime statistics. They are a law unto themselves. And no one is stopping them. Now we're about to get another huge influx of these Middle Eastern crims and to speak out just gets the same response of racism and Islamophobia.
Most of the young muslims who engaged in the Cronulla riots, aftermath and the 2012 riots were all on a Disability Support Pension. 18-24 year olds? Why? Second generation immigrants who've never seen violence except what's preached to them in their radical mosques.

I'm not afraid to speak out and I'm sick of it. Sick sick sick of it.

I really like Mark Latham. I didn't years ago but he's grown a brain and a conscience since then. Probably since they swarmed in and took over his area with drugs, guns and violence.

Now everyone is fearing what horrendous and violent revenge attacks are going to stem from the "angel of death" shooting last week. The Alameddine and Hamzy crime families have been shooting everyone and everything in sight for years. Now things are just going to get worse. They're brazen and don't care who gets in the way.

Then you see all the women wailing and shrieking in their burqas outside court.

We do NOT need anymore here and deport the vast majority of those we already have is my recommendation. As I said, I'm sick of it and don't care if the idiotic progressive lefties want to chant racism. It's because of them that this is happening and people in vast swathes of Sydney are unsafe.

Should the Pallys get visas? Absolutely NOT. Let an arab country closer to home take them. The funny thing is that those countries don't want them.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:55 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2024 6:13 pm

Most of the young muslims who engaged in the Cronulla riots, aftermath and the 2012 riots were all on a Disability Support Pension. 18-24 year olds? Why? Second generation immigrants who've never seen violence except what's preached to them in their radical mosques.

I'm not afraid to speak out and I'm sick of it. Sick sick sick of it.

I really like Mark Latham. I didn't years ago but he's grown a brain and a conscience since then. Probably since they swarmed in and took over his area with drugs, guns and violence.

Now everyone is fearing what horrendous and violent revenge attacks are going to stem from the "angel of death" shooting last week. The Alameddine and Hamzy crime families have been shooting everyone and everything in sight for years. Now things are just going to get worse. They're brazen and don't care who gets in the way.

Then you see all the women wailing and shrieking in their burqas outside court.

We do NOT need anymore here and deport the vast majority of those we already have is my recommendation. As I said, I'm sick of it and don't care if the idiotic progressive lefties want to chant racism. It's because of them that this is happening and people in vast swathes of Sydney are unsafe.

Should the Pallys get visas? Absolutely NOT. Let an arab country closer to home take them. The funny thing is that those countries don't want them.

Same here about Mark Latham. I loathed him. I was a John Howard voter. Although there was a time I actually voted Labor and that was for Bob Hawke and Paul Keating in the early days. I've been conservative since the Tampa and the beginning of the illegal immigration by mussos from the Middle East. Because it was obvious that Labor was facilitating their arrival here as they looked on all refugees and immigrants as potential voters and totally disregarded the fact that they would never assimilate into our (once) law-abiding society.

I hadn't heard that those musso youths were on disability support pensions - but I wouldn't put it past them because when it comes to fraud and anything deceptive, the musso community has no equals. You only have to see how they have rorted the govt on virtually everything - from the childcare scandals to the rip offs in the disability section. I have never known any community to be so corrupt. And having worked for muslims for 8 years I saw that even the "good" ones were corrupt to the core. I've been speaking out against them ever since.

I'm absolutely amazed at how these mussos get away with what they do without society - and our politicians - calling them out on their violence and corruption. But those people who could say something are too scared because they know the mussos will retaliate and that could mean people get killed. So we let them get away with their violence, murders, drug dealing, organised crime and all the rest. We even send them to prison where they continue to run their gangs from behind bars. And then they're back out again, killing and turning the south west suburbs into a hellhole.

The only solution - bring back capital punishment! It's the only way to deal with these creatures.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:36 pm

You sound like me. I voted for Bob Hawke too but when Paul Keating staged his coup and bumped Hawke I regretted it and ... never again! I detest Paul Keating btw.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:36 pm

I think we should give all the Palestinian Hamas lovers a visa and a knife, plus tickets and a bus ride to a fake Taylor Swift concert at Woomera rocket range.

Meanwhile do a prisoner exchange with NZ to get Brenton Tarrant back here and, supply him with a vehicle mounted belt fed full auto 12 guage and, let him live feed it to Tik Tok.

:twisted:
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?