Election 2024

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Jasin

Re: Election 2024

Post by Jasin » Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:28 pm

mellie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:23 pm
GraGra2 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:53 pm
I caught with Aussie today at cards. He thought I would enjoy reading about this and telling you all some truths. I am no sock. Of course I know Aussie and even his Indian wife someone here said was Aussie. What a joke. I see so many false accusations and I am told people who voted for Aussie have been banned. Fake election results, election interference, election stolen.

Graham.
Oh my goodness!!!

Look who's talking, obscuresmith!
The king of socks, if ever I saw one. :mrgreen:
Yep. You spotted it Mellie. One of Aussie's Socks that only post when he runs for Election and Aussie tried to argue that they were legit 'members' here. :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:12 pm

skippy wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:08 pm
Hi to those that may remember me. I haven’t been around for years and used to be the EL myself at one time. I was just having a look to see if this place even existed anymore and I see while things change they still remain the same. The cancer that is Aussie is still scabbing up on the forum. As my avatar here alludes to Aussie will always be Wile Coyote and the majority of the animals will be the road runner.
Skippy! It's really good to see you! I hope all is well and please don't be a stranger! WOW, it's been awhile.

mellie

Post by mellie » Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:45 pm

Hi skip, gosh, I haven’t been here for a while either, its quiet now, however with the election on the horizon, I think it'll become more active.

Is Mantra still here?
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:52 pm

The election has come and gone, mellie, and the reverberations are still being felt.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:38 pm

Haven't heard from Mantra in a quite a few years now.
Cods has sadly passed, as has Neferti. (Blame the Trolls :x )
Sappho and SuperNova are still here.
Agnes and Lisa are still bounding around Ozpol and at Monk's filthy forum. I had to ban Lisa (aka: Aussie's side-kick) because she was making a lot of very nasty false accusations against Members here (like VIC) and basically trying to do the 'denial-troll' of the Forum as if it changes the truth of things. :roll
Many are still around, especially at Ozpol. Many have passed on. Many have joined in the fun. The War with the Trolls is still on, but this year - things have turned our way both here and at Ozpol.

mellie

Post by mellie » Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:14 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:52 pm
The election has come and gone, mellie, and the reverberations are still being felt.
Apparently over 12 months away, but wouldn't it be marvellous if this woeful government just resigned.

I'm referring to US election which has a profound impact on us and worldwide.

Sad news re- those who've passed, I have a feeling Mantra may have too unfortunately.
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

mellie

Post by mellie » Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:16 pm

Lisa's always been a pain, good riddance. :c

mellie

Post by mellie » Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:20 pm

Rather Travis not Lisa. Lol :bgrin....they, them, whatever..

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:34 am

skippy wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:08 pm
Hi to those that may remember me. I haven’t been around for years and used to be the EL myself at one time. I was just having a look to see if this place even existed anymore and I see while things change they still remain the same. The cancer that is Aussie is still scabbing up on the forum. As my avatar here alludes to Aussie will always be Wile Coyote and the majority of the animals will be the road runner.
I once used to know a Skippy years ago. Were you ever on Newstalkback or Oz News?

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Fri Jul 26, 2024 1:04 pm

Yes. Political Animal is now a safe, secure and fun respite from the Trolls.
We can go to Ozpol and hang shit on them, then come back here knowing full well they can't follow us back here - which pisses them off. :lol:
I totally support and endorse Members here to hang as much crap on them as they so wish. Be it in the open Boards where they can see it or in privacy in the hidden Board like Sparta.
Considering what they did to this fine Forum when they were allowed into here, they deserve no quatre, in my view.
Agnes is still around. Banned here because she's Monk's side-kick and can't be trusted here. Lisa is banned and mouldy Mothra isn't banned, but she's never bothered to register here. All three are members of Monk's pathetic plagiaristic Forum also called Political Animal. One thing that is beyond Monk and that's originality.