12 year old brat finally denied bail after 70 arrests

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

12 year old brat finally denied bail after 70 arrests

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:18 pm

At just 12 years old he's incredibly young. But police claim a boy from western Sydney is a serial and violent criminal. The boy has been arrested and released 70 times but finally he was refused bail.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1016351733342488

Bobby

Re: 12 year old brat finally denied bail after 70 arrests

Post by Bobby » Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:18 pm
At just 12 years old he's incredibly young. But police claim a boy from western Sydney is a serial and violent criminal. The boy has been arrested and released 70 times but finally he was refused bail.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1016351733342488
Good - they finally got him off the streets.

I posted about his crimes somewhere - I can't find it now.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:43 pm

Too much serious youth crime in Sydney's West:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-13/ ... /103704240

Boy, 16, charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Sydney's west

By David Hirst and Paulina Vidal
Posted Sat 13 Apr 2024

In short: A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murder after two teenagers were stabbed, one fatally, in Sydney's west.
The stabbed teenagers made their way to Blacktown Police Station, but one died at the scene.
What's next? The boy charged with murder will appear at a children's court today.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:02 pm

When my older son first joined the police force he used to ferry these brats around from juvenile detention to Cobham Children's Court. He said virtually all of them were all bravado - however none of them were afraid of the system. They all thought the courts were a joke and everyone from judges to youth workers always believed all the crap they came up with. The only ones who didn't were the cops. Sure, a lot of kids have had bad childhoods - and in these cases, the parents should be in the dock with the kids. The kids themselves would laugh about detention because they said that's where you learn all the good stuff. And they actually look up to the kid murderers.

I think they should forget about the juvenile detention system and just go with a good hiding, lol. That'll stop them because it's the only thing they're afraid of.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:05 pm

Sydney's west is the government's dumping ground for immigrants and it's not a melting pot because they don't assimilate or come together cohesively.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:30 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:02 pm
When my older son first joined the police force he used to ferry these brats around from juvenile detention to Cobham Children's Court. He said virtually all of them were all bravado - however none of them were afraid of the system. They all thought the courts were a joke and everyone from judges to youth workers always believed all the crap they came up with. The only ones who didn't were the cops. Sure, a lot of kids have had bad childhoods - and in these cases, the parents should be in the dock with the kids. The kids themselves would laugh about detention because they said that's where you learn all the good stuff. And they actually look up to the kid murderers.

I think they should forget about the juvenile detention system and just go with a good hiding, lol. That'll stop them because it's the only thing they're afraid of.

They need a Soviet or Chinese style re-education camp with hard Labor for a mandatory term of 5 years.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:31 pm

In cases like this I think the parents need to be held accountable, at least partly. They're obviously useless and probably have half a dozen more just like him.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:12 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:31 pm
In cases like this I think the parents need to be held accountable, at least partly.
They're obviously useless and probably have half a dozen more just like him.
My bet is that most of them are from solo mothers -
and they can't be controlled as they'd bash their own mothers.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:26 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:12 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:31 pm
In cases like this I think the parents need to be held accountable, at least partly.
They're obviously useless and probably have half a dozen more just like him.
My bet is that most of them are from solo mothers -
and they can't be controlled as they'd bash their own mothers.
That's the whole problem today. The only ones who are breeding are those who are welfare dependent. No one else (except the wealthy of course) can afford to have kids if they are working as it costs way too much for childcare. And young people today are making the decision not to have kids. So it doesn't augur well for the future if a large percentage of kids are being born into welfare dependent single parent families where extra kids are just a means to an end - a much larger welfare cheque.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:33 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:05 pm
Sydney's west is the government's dumping ground for immigrants and it's not a melting pot because they don't assimilate or come together cohesively.
True. We're just a nation of tribes. Some do assimilate really well. One of my best friends is a Filippino nurse. Another comes from Chile. Of course they are from Christian countries.

Now how many muslim friends do you have?