Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Petition for PA Admin Bobby to do his job and enforce forum rules

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:18 pm

Yup, it wasn’t Aussie. Personal info was shared.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 pm

Only in your doxxing delusional twisted head. If you were told the sky is blue you'd insist it was purple. :lol:

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:27 pm

please ignore any troll
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 pm
Only in your doxxing delusional twisted head. If you were told the sky is blue you'd insist it was purple. :lol:
Stuffed if I am gonna stand by and watch you get away with your bloody lies Red Rose. You are a proven doxxer, so it is a tad rich to say the least that you would toss that at Monk. At least he had some reason, you didn't ~ other than malicious intent to very deliberately post my name in Sparta and then scoff about it.

Further, I did not register here as Setanta. You are a liar.

And you are being coy about it because it is fact that you, as EL here, breached Member security and gave Setanta of OzPol confidential information which was that of the person who did register here using the name Setanta. No-one owns that name.

You are a doxxing lying corrupt person.

Undeniable.

Now, I'll stay away from here until Bubby agrees to what I have asked, unless I see more lies posted especially by the likes of you. If that happens, expect me back to kick your lying arse.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:01 pm

You are the liar and you DID use the Setanta ID here. Proven beyond any doubt! Lying about it just makes you look ridiculous. Trying to deflect by saying "no-one owns that name" is not only weak it's pathetic. No-one's personal information was compromised. I took the ID away from you and you lied and tossed your toys. But, hey, that's you.

I have never doxxed anyone in my life and if the mood ever struck I can guarantee it wouldn't be you.

YOU stalked myself, Herbert and Nicole to the American forum. You then proceeded to PM several people I gave 'likes' to and asked them personal questions about me. Many people told me of your creepiness in trying to glean personal information about me. Some even posted it on my profile for all to see. One even posted " I figured he would find her eventually when I wouldn't give him her name here!" You trolled baited and stalked me there until the Mods told you to cease and desist. You also did something else the Mods informed me about but I'll keep that to myself for now. BTW the Mods contacted me about it after seeing my profile, not the other way around.

You stalked us there after Herbert, very foolishly, posted about the site we were going to at OzPol. I don't know why he did that because he was actually trying to escape you! If GreggeryPeccary remembers, or would tell the truth about it, you asked him to follow us as well but, to his credit, he declined. IQ also caught the conversation and link and went there as well. He made a post on your profile. I've taken a screenshot of that so you can't delete it.

In a thread I'd always posted in you decided to stalk me there too. On one occasion when I went in to post, you had just posted and had very foolishly put your name in the post. That post is still there! I did copy that post but I have never stalked you or sought you out. That is not doxxing. I copied a post you made and that post is still there.

Get over yourself and I pray you keep your word and stay out of here. Somehow I doubt that though. I have absolutely NO interest in you! None! Zippo! Zilch! I have no desire to know anything about you. You are a stalker, a liar, a bully and a creep.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:43 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:01 pm
You are the liar and you DID use the Setanta ID here. Proven beyond any doubt! Lying about it just makes you look ridiculous. Trying to deflect by saying "no-one owns that name" is not only weak it's pathetic. No-one's personal information was compromised. I took the ID away from you and you lied and tossed your toys. But, hey, that's you.

I have never doxxed anyone in my life and if the mood ever struck I can guarantee it wouldn't be you.

YOU stalked myself, Herbert and Nicole to the American forum. You then proceeded to PM several people I gave 'likes' to and asked them personal questions about me. Many people told me of your creepiness in trying to glean personal information about me. Some even posted it on my profile for all to see. One even posted " I figured he would find her eventually when I wouldn't give him her name here!" You trolled baited and stalked me there until the Mods told you to cease and desist. You also did something else the Mods informed me about but I'll keep that to myself for now. BTW the Mods contacted me about it after seeing my profile, not the other way around.

You stalked us there after Herbert, very foolishly, posted about the site we were going to at OzPol. I don't know why he did that because he was actually trying to escape you! If GreggeryPeccary remembers, or would tell the truth about it, you asked him to follow us as well but, to his credit, he declined. IQ also caught the conversation and link and went there as well. He made a post on your profile. I've taken a screenshot of that so you can't delete it.

In a thread I'd always posted in you decided to stalk me there too. On one occasion when I went in to post, you had just posted and had very foolishly put your name in the post. That post is still there! I did copy that post but I have never stalked you or sought you out. That is not doxxing. I copied a post you made and that post is still there.

Get over yourself and I pray you keep your word and stay out of here. Somehow I doubt that though. I have absolutely NO interest in you! None! Zippo! Zilch! I have no desire to know anything about you. You are a stalker, a liar, a bully and a creep.
And the lies keep coming.

You corruptly invaded the Setanta account here, an account owned by a real person, changed the password and then gave that new password to the OzPol Setanta so he could have the account which belonged to someone else. You cannot get any more corrupt than that.

The Setanta account here was not me, and I have been saying that ever since this issue became known. You are a lying corrupt person.

I was at the Yank Forum as Bennelong before you. Go there now. Check the date Bennelong registered, and check when you registered. I have no idea about Herbert as there was no Herbert at that Yank Forum. When Bennelong registered there, I was not aware of any Sappho account.

So, yet again.....you lie, and when you go check the dates, you will see you are exposed as a liar.

My name is no longer at the Yank Forum. I contacted the Mods there and asked them to delete it many, many months ago. They did.

Fact remains.

You saw it, you then deliberately posted it in Sparta to intentionally dox me, you scoffed, and had a good old laugh.

Undeniable.

I sure did ask about Red Rose, no...stuff it...your name there is Red Lily....as I was told that it was you, and I wanted to know more. Big deal. Yes, you went crying to the Mods, and I have half a mind to let them know that you are dragging that Forum into the mire here, and that is going to be viewed very dimly. They consistently told me they do not want to get mixed up in shit fights from other Forums.

Perhaps I ought to let them know that you doxxed me here, ey? They will then see you in the true light you bask in as a lying doxxing corrupt arsehole, who conduct establishes that forum security is non-existent here, and that Member confidential information will be shared by you with people who are not Members here.

Whoever wins this next election best boot you well away from any buttons.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:07 pm

Is there a White Lilly that we all need to be introduced to?

Asking for a friend.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:07 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:17 pm
Yes it was Aussie who created the Setanta account here.
Yes -
And the screen shots from Sparta obtained by that subterfuge were posted
at Monk's dump under the name TheMole.

Even recently - Aussie posted a screen shot from Sparta with
the forged name of Lisa at the bottom of it.
I wonder who the mole was this time?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:13 pm

Aussie wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:43 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:01 pm

And the lies keep coming.

You corruptly invaded the Setanta account here, an account owned by a real person, changed the password and then gave that new password to the OzPol Setanta so he could have the account which belonged to someone else. You cannot get any more corrupt than that.

The Setanta account here was not me, and I have been saying that ever since this issue became known. You are a lying corrupt person.

I was at the Yank Forum as Bennelong before you. Go there now. Check the date Bennelong registered, and check when you registered. I have no idea about Herbert as there was no Herbert at that Yank Forum. When Bennelong registered there, I was not aware of any Sappho account.

So, yet again.....you lie, and when you go check the dates, you will see you are exposed as a liar.

My name is no longer at the Yank Forum. I contacted the Mods there and asked them to delete it many, many months ago. They did.

Fact remains.

You saw it, you then deliberately posted it in Sparta to intentionally dox me, you scoffed, and had a good old laugh.

Undeniable.

I sure did ask about Red Rose, no...stuff it...your name there is Red Lily....as I was told that it was you, and I wanted to know more. Big deal. Yes, you went crying to the Mods, and I have half a mind to let them know that you are dragging that Forum into the mire here, and that is going to be viewed very dimly. They consistently told me they do not want to get mixed up in shit fights from other Forums.

Perhaps I ought to let them know that you doxxed me here, ey? They will then see you in the true light you bask in as a lying doxxing corrupt arsehole, who conduct establishes that forum security is non-existent here, and that Member confidential information will be shared by you with people who are not Members here.

Whoever wins this next election best boot you well away from any buttons.
I thought you weren't coming back until your demands were met? :rofl

I get it now. The Setanta ID was the Chinese student right? He's back and posting again from your lounge room. 8-)

I know you were Bennelong you fool. That is the profile IQ wrote on. Herbert, Nicole and I were ALL there BEFORE you. When you showed up Herbert and Nicole left. I stayed and changed my name. So I ditched one ID and made another. Just like you! Bennelong then Bush Lawyer. :roll:

I've asked you many times to tell the truth about how you found that forum and all you've said is "I can't remember." Now you are going to run to the mods over there with your lies again? How thick are you really and do not threaten me you obsolete rancid stalking old fool?!?! :rofl :roll:

YOU doxxed yourself. I merely copied your post. How many posts of mine have you copied from here to OzPol? Many! That's all I did.

As I said, I did NOT go to the Mods. They came to me. You complained about me and made lying accusations so they PMd me and asked me. I still have all those PMs in my profile.

NO-ONE'S security has ever been breached here since you were EL.
I have half a mind to let them know that you are dragging that Forum into the mire here, and that is going to be viewed very dimly.
Go right ahead but do you know what they view even more dimly? Poaching their members, or trying to! I poached 2. You poached about 50 and even though they didn't want to post at monk's their names are/were in his forum list and I have screenshots of that too so deleting them won't help you. So, by all means, run off and report me to the mods and you'll get some backlash old boy.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:37 pm

YOU doxxed yourself. I merely copied your post. How many posts of mine have you copied from here to OzPol? Many! That's all I did.
Yes, I posted a meme, and it was only later that I saw (somehow) my name appeared in the meme. The meme has since been deleted.

Now...follow the bouncing ball doxxing arsehole.

1. You saw it, and you recognised my name in the meme. How did you know it was my name?

2. Having seen my name there, did you just ignore it?

3. No, you copied it. Why did you copy it.

4. So you could bring it back here, and post it, that's why......knowing it had my name in it. You made a big deal about my name appearing in it.

Is any of that NOT fact?
NO-ONE'S security has ever been breached here since you were EL.
Lie. Blatant lie. You entered the Setanta account here. Yes or no.

You then changed the password to it. Yes or no.

You then gave that new password to the Setanta at OzPol. Yes or no.

You knew, when you did so, that the Setanta account here was NOT owned by the Setanta at OzPol. Yes or no.

You discussed with Setanta at OzPol details of the confidential account data of the Setanta account here. Yes or no.