This folder contains Archived threads.
Aussie

Re: What do you think about Sparta?

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:15 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:49 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:32 pm
FD's comments are not worth much at all if anything, until one day, as Mellie did, he is doxxed.

For example....I know exactly who many Posters are including two here. I have not gone looking. They handed their names to me.

The point is...I will never divulge that information or go looking to see what else I can find out about them......let alone THEN publicly post what I found.

I will respect their privacy as normal people would.

When you get back into Sparta -
will you also respect the privacy of Sparta?
What is said in Sparta stays in Sparta -
even if someone said something that wasn't very nice about you.
I will abide by whatever the reasonable Rules about that are. So far, I have never seen any Rules about it.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:45 pm
If you look at my profile (as I know you can, Bobby) you will see the source for the many public Bxx Bxxxx references. There is only one place that could have come from. An Admin or GMod here. You have referred to it publicly and you must have been given it by someone who should not have given it to you.

That is what I am dealing with and what you are only now finding out about.....with proof.

Do you think it was IQ?

The other point is that according to AiA (or was it someone else?) you got him banned
for posting a name which was supposed to have been your name
but wasn't actually your name.
He wasn't the only one.
Now we have to wonder if any of the 3 or more of your supposed names were real?
You can't fault me for saying that
because it was up to you to say -
no - there is an injustice here - my true name was not revealed -
please unban that innocent man - but you didn't.
You let him cop a ban.
You don't get it. Let me explain. The Rules are not merely about my name. The Rule specifically refers to 'private information' and that includes pseudonyms people use, including me.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:21 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Aussie wrote:
If you look at my profile (as I know you can, Bobby) you will see the source for the many public Bxx Bxxxx references. There is only one place that could have come from. An Admin or GMod here. You have referred to it publicly and you must have been given it by someone who should not have given it to you.

That is what I am dealing with and what you are only now finding out about.....with proof.

Do you think it was IQ?

The other point is that according to AiA (or was it someone else?) you got him banned
for posting a name which was supposed to have been your name
but wasn't actually your name.
He wasn't the only one.
Now we have to wonder if any of the 3 or more of your supposed names were real?
You can't fault me for saying that
because it was up to you to say -
no - there is an injustice here - my true name was not revealed -
please unban that innocent man - but you didn't.
You let him cop a ban.
You don't get it. Let me explain. The Rules are not merely about my name. The Rule specifically refers to 'private information' and that includes pseudonyms people use, including me.
I told them all its not bxx Bates its MasterBates

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:26 pm

Old Oz got upset when someone else used the name "Aussie" on an Aussie forum. He thinks he owns it :rofl

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:59 pm
Aussie wrote:

WRONG That Forum that you took over from The Little Aussie Bloke (or whatever his name was) had B** B**** email address and mobile phone number as "owner" or whatever.
Probably. That does not mean anyone is free to post the information. Maybe you ought test that and post the name FD uses as owner of OzPol. You will last a nano-second, as did Mellie.
What about the Interlink record that states you under another assumed name (a well known Triathlete) and "Administrator of Political Animal" as "your" title?
Once again...that was/is not my name. It is the name of a young bloke (an adult now) we took in from an abusive Family. I used his name in an email address I used years ago to register here, and maybe elsewhere. Point is.......the Admin of those places breached privacy.
I didn't find these, they are things that have been known for 10+ years, before I was even a Member of PA.
If you did not find them...who gave them to you?
Remember trying to get me banned for referring to you as Arsehole A*** ? You have used lots of different names around here.
That is rubbish. I am unaware of a name "A***" associated with me.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOURS. You should just STFU and start posting stuff about POLITICS because that is why you want to be at PA, isn't it?
You cared. So much so, you became a criminal stalker. I'll back my posts on POLITICS over yours every day of the week.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:26 pm
Old Oz got upset when someone else used the name "Aussie" on an Aussie forum. He thinks he owns it :rofl
Evidence?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:33 pm

The fluffy bunny even reported me for using his name referring to him as like the dodgy car dealer xxxxxx Daley in the show MINDER

I was pointing out he was as dodgy as a dodgy car dealer!

Fact is he is fucking worse!

:OMG

Oops sorry dont look up xxxxxx!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:10 pm

OK people.
This topic is out of control.
I'm moving it to The Dungeon.
You can reply there.
Later on - I'll move it to Sparta.

If you don't have the password to The Dungeon then PM me or any Gmod.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:26 pm

Redneck wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:33 pm
The fluffy bunny even reported me for using his name referring to him as like the dodgy car dealer xxxxxx Daley in the show MINDER

I was pointing out he was as dodgy as a dodgy car dealer!

Fact is he is fucking worse!

:OMG

Oops sorry dont look up xxxxxx!
That is the nature of the beast Red, peeps say let the clowns in and everything will be alright , History doesn't support that view lol

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:31 pm

You having a crack at me about stuff you have no idea about, BigP?