Archives

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Redneck

Re: Archives

Post by Redneck » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:24 pm

Aussie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:22 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm
Aussie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:57 pm
I anticipate that I will have access to the Forum as a Member, the full Forum (not the Mod Room) and that includes Archives. You don't have to move anything. Either provide me with the password as all Members used to have (I know that, because they secretly gave me the password) or you could remove the need for a password. In addition, you have said that what is there is just 'stupid,' so I don't see the problem with total transparency.

As for only being a Member for a day...I'll remind you that I am an original Member of this historical place and also that I am now a Member with just ONE agreed fetter...access to Sparta (due after three months.)

No coup...there is a lot of historical stuff which has no place in any hidden part of this Forum. That is what kills........cover-ups and secrecy.

Aussie,
you didn't understand what I just wrote.
You are making trouble - just be happy with what you've got for now.
Only Gmods and above have access to anything outside the public forum and Sparta.
If you pass your 3 months probation you'll have access to Sparta.
If you're exceptionally good that may be reduced to 2 months.
What I have got? Are you now asking me to accept second class Membership? Why is stuff hidden? Open the place up Bobby....it is on its knees, in part, BECAUSE of the stupid secrecy and bad administration.

I agree with AiA...BO has done some work, but it was all in the wrong direction...as is very apparent. Learn from those mistakes is my advice.
There is only one way to handle this idiot Bobby!

One day ban too start with then doubled next time etc!

Make me a Gmod and I will do it for you if you are nervous about it!

I will even be discreet about it, no fanfare, just beep as I press the button.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Aussie,
calm down -
stop demanding more and more.
I have spent a great deal of time typing to you today -
yet my message is just not sinking in.
Go and watch a movie. :)

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:37 pm

Not second class aussie, I dont have access to Archives. i don't know the password. Never cared.

I don't know who does outside the administration.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:37 pm
Not second class aussie, I dont have access to Archives. i don't know the password. Never cared.

Agree!

I dont either!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:44 pm

Super Nova wrote:

That was not always the case...hence I was given the password by ordinary Members. My point is......why the cover up?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:03 pm

Aussie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:44 pm
Super Nova wrote:

That was not always the case...hence I was given the password by ordinary Members. My point is......why the cover up?
So you have the password now?
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:03 pm
Aussie wrote:
Super Nova wrote:

No.....I am referring to some years ago, pre the Dictator.

Can you fathom why there'd be a cover up? This is the 'real PA' yes?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:12 pm

This is just ridiculous. If Ozzie ever had the password he could access Archives right now because that password has never changed since it was put in place by a past EL.

NO members have ever had the password unless they are ex EL/Mods and it is highly unlikely they would have handed out Admin passwords to Ozzie.

If he claims he has had the password in the past he would have access to Archives right now because, I repeat, it has NEVER CHANGED! Geez use your brains it's just more of the usual combative nonsense that takes up too much bandwidth! :roll:

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:14 pm

Aussie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:05 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:03 pm
Aussie wrote:
Super Nova wrote:

No.....I am referring to some years ago, pre the Dictator.

Can you fathom why there'd be a cover up? This is the 'real PA' yes?
OK, to summarize, you are lobbying for either sharing the password with members or opening it up to members.

This is an EL decision.

What say you Bobby?

Close it down with a decision.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:21 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:12 pm
This is just ridiculous. If Ozzie ever had the password he could access Archives right now because that password has never changed since it was put in place by a past EL.

NO members have ever had the password unless they are ex EL/Mods and it is highly unlikely they would have handed out Admin passwords to Ozzie.

If he claims he has had the password in the past he would have access to Archives right now because, I repeat, it has NEVER CHANGED! Geez use your brains it's just more of the usual combative nonsense that takes up too much bandwidth! :roll:
Say what you like Failed EL. I was given the password via PM at another Forum. It worked, and was then changed. If I can be arsed, I'll go find the PM among the thousands I have in my in box. You falsely accuse people because you are either ignorant or just a blatant liar.

It is fact.

Why are you hiding stuff in Archives? Is there something there you are ashamed of?