Playground

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
BigP

Re: Playground

Post by BigP » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:19 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 am
BigP wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:58 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:52 am
cods wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:53 pm
I must have missed something whats going on between bo and redneck??>..

chip chip chipping away at each other I am sorry to see that..

cant we disagree with each other anymore..

I think if this place is full of righties it will be as boring as anything.. a bit like mongs place well the old one anyway
where all they did was rip into members of another forum....

what happened to Bri Bri...our resident lefty??....

come on guys cant we do better than this????>..it makes me fearful of disagreeing with anyone....
BO... as the admin, you really need to answer that one....
Nom if you are referring to Brian, he threw a tanty and stated he wouldn't come back until he was given an apology, Time to grow up lol
What happened to cause that ''tanty''?
Not a 100% sure, but I think it revolved around his "tut tut" carry on and spamming a few threads, he got kicked for a bit and felt he was not fairly treated,

cods

Post by cods » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:36 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
BigP wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
cods wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:53 pm
I must have missed something whats going on between bo and redneck??>..

chip chip chipping away at each other I am sorry to see that..

cant we disagree with each other anymore..

I think if this place is full of righties it will be as boring as anything.. a bit like mongs place well the old one anyway
where all they did was rip into members of another forum....

what happened to Bri Bri...our resident lefty??....

come on guys cant we do better than this????>..it makes me fearful of disagreeing with anyone....
Nom if you are referring to Brian, he threw a tanty and stated he wouldn't come back until he was given an apology, Time to grow up lol
And, why, O' why, when I declared that I would become a lefty, did BO start trolling me?

whats wrong with being a lefty?????? is it any worse than being a righty????...

all it is is an opinion! as far as I know none of us have any influence on the way they do things.....I WISH!

and I differ from most with my opinions.. and I can be as rude as the next person...but where does it get you?????

play the ball and not the man I like to say... aussie accepted...lololol

does anyone else think trolling means something different to just about all of us....

unless its aussie I just ignore it....its mostly sarcasm with a smiggin of pay back....if someone says something inflametary then you have to expect the worst......talking of bri rbi he hasnt been around ozpol much either..

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:48 am

cods wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:31 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
BigP wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

And, why, O' why, when I declared that I would become a lefty, did BO start trolling me?

all it is is an opinion! as far as I know none of us have any influence on the way they do things.....I WISH!

and I differ from most with my opinions.. and I can be as rude as the next person...but where does it get you?????

does anyone else think trolling means something different to just about all of us....

unless its aussie I just ignore it....its mostly sarcasm with a smiggin of pay back....if someone says something inflametary then you have to expect the worst......talking of bri rbi he hasnt been around ozpol much either..
""whats wrong with being a lefty?????? is it any worse than being a righty????...""

I personally believe so Cods, As a Righty I have no desire to take any more of your money from you than is necessary to service the communities basic needs. where you as a lefty you would feel justified with taking as much of my hard earned money as you like and giving it to people that didnt earn it,,

cods

Post by cods » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:40 pm

what makes you think I am a lefty BP?.....

I am obviously on a govt pension so yes I guess is do have my hand in your wallet....

its that vicious circle we all live in but it doesnt make me a lefty

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:36 am

cods wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:40 pm
what makes you think I am a lefty BP?.....

I am obviously on a govt pension so yes I guess is do have my hand in your wallet....

its that vicious circle we all live in but it doesnt make me a lefty
My use of the word "you" was generic, not directed at you Cods , to be honest im not sure where you fall politically,

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:38 am

BigP wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:48 am
cods wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
BigP wrote:

""whats wrong with being a lefty?????? is it any worse than being a righty????...""

I personally believe so Cods, As a Righty I have no desire to take any more of your money from you than is necessary to service the communities basic needs. where you as a lefty you would feel justified with taking as much of my hard earned money as you like and giving it to people that didnt earn it,,
Its not the lefties thats taking your money!

I suppose you prefer the top 20% to have all the wealth as is the case, with Trump even giving them more tax cuts (as are the Australian Government proposing)!

You are kidding yourself rightards as you are getting poorer year on year in inequality terms,

even Warren Buffet recognises the inequality needs addressing!

Try reading "The price of Inequality" by Joseph E Stiglitz

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:38 am
BigP wrote:
cods wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

I suppose you prefer the top 20% to have all the wealth as is the case, with Trump even giving them more tax cuts (as are the Australian Government proposing)!

You are kidding yourself rightards as you are getting poorer year on year in inequality terms,

"You are kidding yourself rightards as you are getting poorer year on year in inequality terms, ""

I would beg to differ Red, My net worth is only going one direction and thats up ,,

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:32 pm

BigP wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:56 pm
Redneck wrote:
BigP wrote:
cods wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

"You are kidding yourself rightards as you are getting poorer year on year in inequality terms, ""

I would beg to differ Red, My net worth is only going one direction and thats up ,,
I doubt it is as much as the top 20% my friend!

But keep voting for the dickheads if that pleases you!

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:32 pm
BigP wrote:
Redneck wrote:
BigP wrote:
cods wrote:

You sound bitter Red, I'd probably squeeze into the lower end of the top 20% in NZ

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:14 pm

BigP wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm
Redneck wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:32 pm
BigP wrote:
Redneck wrote:
BigP wrote:

You sound bitter Red, I'd probably squeeze into the lower end of the top 20% in NZ
Well done in that case!

I am not bitter at all, I just believe taxation should be set to reduce the inequality in countries like Australia and USA rather than Trump an co give tax cuts to the rich such as yourself!