Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died.

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Texan

Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died.

Post by Texan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm

I wish her well in the afterlife and I wish her family peace. I didn't agree with her on just about anything, but that doesn't matter now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ruth-bader-g ... dies-at-87

So what do you think will happen with her replacement? Will Trump wait until after the election or try to ram in a replacement? How do you think the left will respond if Trump nominates a replacement now? I'll give my opinion and predictions later.

freediver

Re: Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died.

Post by freediver » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:13 pm

How inconsiderate. She only had to hang on for a few more months.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:09 am

Personally, condolences to her family.

Politically, Trump should put up a nomination. Seriously it's been like a remake of Weekend at Bernies. She was like a gargoyle hanging on by her claws. She should have done the right thing and retired years ago but she didn't because of her hatred for Trump. She also had no respect for the constitution.

She was a rabid far left moonbat feminazi so I don't agree with her politics and somehow I doubt your founding fathers envisioned judges propped up on the bench at almost 90.

Ted Cruz said Trump needs to put up a nomination because the election cannot be held up by a 4-4 decision. I agree.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:16 am

Leftists threatening riots.

https://therightscoop.com/there-will-be ... word-ugly/

Aussie headlines this morning. Trump set to scupper RBG's dying wish. Her dying wish was a political attack against Trump?

https://www.news.com.au/national/courts ... 8def7919c2

More Aussie headlines. Feminazi moonbat hate piece attacking Trump and claiming women's rights are now at risk.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ru ... 90893.html

It's shameful. :roll:

Oh and Biden didn't even know her name even reading what was presented to him. He called her "the justice" :roll:

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:30 pm

I think Trump should present his nomination for a replacement ASAP. This will save lives. The Democrats are trying to hide the fact that their minions are rioting and looting until the election is over. It's the perfect time to appoint a new justice. If Trump waits until after the election, the whole process will be a dumpster fire with all of the protesting, burning, and rioting. Democrat ran states will not protect their citizens and allow the riots to go more than in Republican ran states will.

Trump has announced that he will choose a woman to sit on the court. I'm hoping he's referring to Amy Coney Barrett. She is solidly conservative and, being a woman, she will be hard to attack and manufacture lies of a sexual nature against. She is also young enough that she can serve on the court for a long time.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:49 pm

If it is Barrett it will be interesting to see what lies and accusations the left will throw at her. What they did to Kavanaugh was a disgrace. I wonder how Biden is going to dismiss his "Biden Rule" speech too. This time the White House and the Senate are held by the same party.

There really need to be term limits to avoid propping up people like RBG as 'mummies' for political gain.

The left are already threatening to burn everything to the ground ... well what's left. Bring it on.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:25 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:27 pm

Republican Senator Ted Cruz says President Donald Trump needs to nominate a successor Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg next week, and that the Senate should confirm that choice or the country risks a constitutional crisis.

“I believe that the president should, next week, nominate a successor to the court. I think it is critical that the Senate takes up and confirms that successor before Election Day,” Senator Cruz told Sean Hannity on Fox News.

“Democrats and Joe Biden have made clear they intend to challenge this election. They intend to fight the legitimacy of the election. As you you know Hillary Clinton has told Joe Biden ‘under no circumstances should you concede, you should challenge this election.’ and we cannot have election day come and go with a 4-4 court.”

Cruz continued, “A 4-4 court that is equally divided cannot decide anything. And I think we risk a constitutional crisis if we do not have a nine-justice Supreme Court, particularly when there is such a risk of … a contested election.”

Cruz then shared his experience litigating Bush vs. Gore case and how the country didn’t know for 37 days who the president-elect was. “I think we have the responsibility to do our job. The president should nominate a principled constitutionalist with a proven record and the Senate … should do our job and protect the country from the constitutional crisis that could result otherwise.”
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... on-n944445

Mortdooley

Post by Mortdooley » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:58 pm

President Trump has been under constant attack since he won the election. What the Democrats want him to do is the exact opposite of what he should do. Give us the nominee this week and vote on her next week! I see massive support for the re-election of President Trump and nothing from Biden supporters. No yard signs, no bumper stickers, no hats or T-shirts and almost no political ads for his election. The Media will have you believe Biden is ahead in all polls to make it more believable when voter fraud hands him the election. They can only cheat so much, the real votes need to overwhelm their fake ones!
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:00 am

I am so sick and tired of the negative slant a large percentage of the Australian media
place on Trump.
When the world is at war with China, the Australian media will be bleating to Trump....
"Please help us Donald....."
Fkn disgrace.........
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...