ScoMo Blocks Commie Dan's China Deal

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
billy the kid

Re: ScoMo Blocks Commie Dan's China Deal

Post by billy the kid » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:11 am

Politicians in Australia, both state and federal, from both sides are being exposed as the
incompetent, corrupt fools that they really are....
Unfortunately, it has taken the conjob19 plandemic to create the exposure.
I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if Andrews was a dyed in the wool communist....
What a mess this country is in....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:14 am

I think he is naive, self serving and stupid but, whatever he is, he is working against the national interests of all Australians and that can't be allowed to continue. He needs the boot and he needs to be made an example of just in case others decide they may want to take the same path.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:14 am
I think he is naive, self serving and stupid but, whatever he is, he is working against the national interests of all Australians and that can't be allowed to continue. He needs the boot and he needs to be made an example of just in case others decide they may want to take the same path.
Very good thoughts
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:47 pm

Will the Vic Governor be called upon to dismiss the Vic Labor "Govt" and then ask the Vic Libs to form a Govt ?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:07 am

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:11 am
Politicians in Australia, both state and federal, from both sides are being exposed as the
I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if Andrews was a dyed in the wool communist....
They are just Public Servants in suits! I wouldn't cross the street to talk to one. I think the days when people became Politicians to "do good work for the people" are long gone. Now they just carry on, like school children in Parliament, and collect HUGE Pensions when they finally retire. I see that Keating and Rudd (?) are bleating about something or other .... they should shut the fuck up. Next you know Howard, Useless and Turncoat will be on the box blabbering on. Abbott has been quiet, see he has a new job, or something. YAWN!

:zzzz

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:28 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:07 am
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:11 am
They are just Public Servants in suits! I wouldn't cross the street to talk to one. I think the days when people became Politicians to "do good work for the people" are long gone. Now they just carry on, like school children in Parliament, and collect HUGE Pensions when they finally retire. I see that Keating and Rudd (?) are bleating about something or other .... they should shut the fuck up. Next you know Howard, Useless and Turncoat will be on the box blabbering on. Abbott has been quiet, see he has a new job, or something. YAWN!

:zzzz
:thumb
Your contempt for them is shared by many...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:13 am

No neurotic dots nonsense from Mark Latham.

The prominence of state leaders is 'dreadful for our national coherence': Latham
31/08/2020

One Nation leader Mark Latham says the prominence of Australia’s state premiers has wound the county back to pre-federation times, which is “dreadful for our national coherence.”

His comments come regarding the harsh border lockdowns across the country which are dividing families and preventing people from receiving the medical help they need.

Mr Latham said the harsh closure was “not only cruel, it’s ludicrous.”

“It’s become a different country,” Mr Latham told Sky News host Alan Jones.

“The prominence of these state premiers means we’ve gone back to being six colonies.

“We’ve rewound to pre-federation times which are dreadful things for our national coherence, and our national unity and our national compassion.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6186210206001

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:18 am

Which state will be the first to secede from the Australian nation ?

Aus becoming a ‘warring collection of mini-nations’ due to border closures
28/08/2020

Sky News host Chris Kenny says erecting internal borders within Australia is “against the whole concept of federation”.

Following mounting concerns of the nation’s ongoing border closures, Mr Kenny said the concept of borders between states “turns the nation against itself, it is selfish and it is impractical”.

“We are supposed to be all in this together, but we have become a warring collection on mini-nations, suspicious and unwelcoming to our fellow Australians,” he said.

“Wake up Australia, get a grip, think of your compatriots.

“Victoria has had fewer than 150 new cases for five days in a row, in a state of 6.5 million people, almost all the deaths are occurring in aged care facilities, yet Victorians are still locked down under curfew, only allowed into the park for an hour a day, can't stray from their neighbourhoods and are suffering horrible social and economic disruption.

“We really need a shake up here, we have states governments that rely on federal government for most of their money and all of their security, governments that are not used to dealing with the big issues and thinking beyond the news cycle, and they are doing immense damage to this nation and its people.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6185313866001

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:46 am

How the rug was pulled from under Dangerous Dan's Chinese dreams.

Outsiders inspired government's dismissal of ‘treacherous Belt and Road deal’
30/08/2020

Sky News host Rowan Dean says the Morrison government pulling the plug on “dodgy Dan Andrews and his treacherous Belt and Road dealings” is yet another win for the Outsiders.

“Up until Mike Pompeo appeared on Outsiders, the Australian media and government had ignored what was staring them in the face,” Mr Dean said.

On May 24th Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was interviewed exclusively by Mr Dean discussing – amongst numerous issues – Victoria’s Belt and Road agreement.

“The interview caused an instant hysterical meltdown from the Left, with the ABC and the Guardian squealing about the diplomatic storm that I had apparently single-handedly created,” Mr Dean said.

“In this case, in keeping with its tried and tested business model, the Guardian had completely missed the real story and instead attacked the messenger.

“The real story was that the Victorian government led by the communist-sympathising Dan Andrews was in the process of selling out Australian taxpayer and business interests to a ruthless totalitarian regime.

“(Mr Andrews) was doing so with zero regard for the profound security consequences for us and for our friends and allies.

“Fast forward exactly three months and hey presto … Prime Minister Scott Morrison has pledged to tear up state agreements with foreign governments if the Commonwealth dubs them against the national interest.”

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6185928234001

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:35 pm

"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."