New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
billy the kid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Walking through the mall...along the beach...past the pub...into the pub...
through the shops....sipping a coffee...etc etc...no-one is socially distancing....
Protest marches everywhere...the boneheadball is back..
The UK is going to look at the 2 metre rule...
What does that mean..."look at it...."
Johnson is implying its not necessary....
Yet the Qld border remains closed as the peasants continue to eat the wallpaper off the wall....
The fiasco continues....all based on the advice from the "experts"....
AND our illustrious leader comes out and spruiks that some businesses will "never open"...
Great job Scumo….great job....
The curve has been flattened since 15.4.2020....
I ask this question....
When will our dirtbag political leaders come out and admit that the modelling upon' which they based their
restrictions was totally flawed.....
ANSWER.....
Never....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:23 pm

12 new cases in Victoria in the past 24 hours. I wonder how many elderly these protesters have spread it to?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:03 pm

2 of Melbourne's positive cases have been traced back to the protests so far.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:18 pm

Brazil has had its worst day for new confirmed cases, recording 34,918 in 24 hours to bring its overall total to 923,189 total infections.

The health ministry said the country has also suffered 1,282 deaths since the last update on Monday, bringing the number of confirmed fatalities there to 45,241.
18 new cases in Victoria since the protests.

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:28 pm

They are manufacturing positive results for covid testing here. Our quick test is supposedly 68% accurate. For some high risk people, they are claiming that the 32% unknown is a statistical positive, so the test doesn't matter. If your age and work conditions meet certain criteria, you are counted as positive.

As a 53 year old who travels for work and eats out every day, I could be counted as a positive. I had 2 quick tests and the longer more accurate test 2 weeks ago and tested negative for all.

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:28 pm

They are manufacturing positive results for covid testing here. Our quick test is supposedly 68% accurate. For some high risk people, they are claiming that the 32% unknown is a statistical positive, so the test doesn't matter. If your age and work conditions meet certain criteria, you are counted as positive.

As a 53 year old who travels for work and eats out every day, I could be counted as a positive. I had 2 quick tests and the longer more accurate test 2 weeks ago and tested negative for all.

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:16 am

Texan wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Good on you Tex, With that fatty liver of yours you will need to start thinking of a few alternatives to all that eating out, Maybe Mrs Tex could knock you up a chicken salad every now and then, baby steps to start with, :beer

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:09 am

BigP wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:16 am
Texan wrote:

Good on you Tex, With that fatty liver of yours you will need to start thinking of a few alternatives to all that eating out, Maybe Mrs Tex could knock you up a chicken salad every now and then, baby steps to start with, :beer
I eat out because I'm away from home working and I never know where that will be. I'm spending this whole week in a hotel while I work all day. Doctor said NO alcohol until my liver numbers get back to normal. They were still high last week. Even with a fatty liver, my numbers were always good until my gall bladder crapped the bed.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:58 am

Texan wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:09 am
BigP wrote:
Texan wrote:

I eat out because I'm away from home working and I never know where that will be. I'm spending this whole week in a hotel while I work all day. Doctor said NO alcohol until my liver numbers get back to normal. They were still high last week. Even with a fatty liver, my numbers were always good until my gall bladder crapped the bed.
Good to hear you are slowly getting there Tex!

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:57 am

Redneck wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:58 am
Texan wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:09 am
BigP wrote:
Texan wrote:

Good to hear you are slowly getting there Tex!
What foods should I avoid if I have no gallbladder?

Try to avoid or limit these high-fat foods in your diet: Fried foods. Highly processed foods (doughnuts, pie, cookies) Whole-milk dairy products (cheese, ice cream, butter) Fatty red meat.
Have fun with that Tex!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."