New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:42 pm
BigP wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:52 pm
The tragedy is that it will effect their core support as companies are using the wage subsidy to drive down wages , and this will have a lasting impact on incomes for a lot of people, , A guy I know turned up at Auckland airport to do some work at Maccas there , He encountered an officious security baboon,, he was doing his job and was approached by two police officers and issued a trespass order for two years , which in effect means he can not leave the country via Auckland airport for two years,,

White live matter too,, :WTF
Ummm why? Because he was supposed to be locked down at home and not working?
The guy gave him a hard time in regards as to why he was there , he showed him the work order on his phone, and as he when he went through he said, do you want to search me?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 pm

BigP wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:48 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:
The tragedy is that it will effect their core support as companies are using the wage subsidy to drive down wages , and this will have a lasting impact on incomes for a lot of people, , A guy I know turned up at Auckland airport to do some work at Maccas there , He encountered an officious security baboon,, he was doing his job and was approached by two police officers and issued a trespass order for two years , which in effect means he can not leave the country via Auckland airport for two years,,

The guy gave him a hard time in regards as to why he was there , he showed him the work order on his phone, and as he when he went through he said, do you want to search me?
That's ridiculous banning him from the airport for 2 years when he had a work order. I'd be taking it to the courts.

BigP

Post by BigP » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:13 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 pm
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:

That's ridiculous banning him from the airport for 2 years when he had a work order. I'd be taking it to the courts.
Its a crock of shit, Now Rich's company are looking at sacking him for gross misconduct

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:17 pm

BigP wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:13 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:04 pm
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:

Its a crock of shit, Now Rich's company are looking at sacking him for gross misconduct
What the ... ??

I'd be taking them to the courts too. What a load of unfair rubbish!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:03 pm

BigP wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:12 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:09 pm
BigP wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:39 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:29 pm
BigP wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:24 pm

I have a wood chipper that doesn't have teeth on it like that

They should be registered as weapons.
They should be removed with a jack hammer,

This gov is throwing around like a drunkin sailor,with no real plan other than being re elected ,
It will take a couple of generations to repay it :smack
What did you expect from horse teeth Jacinda?
Do I come across as someone that would vote for her party ?

No - no more than you'd like those teeth wrapped around your old fella. :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:32 am

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:31 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Well here comes the push back. What did they expect? 20,000 protesters and you can't even go to church or get married unless you only have a handful of people.

Certain wedding venues are saying they are going to open no matter what and have as many people as they please. :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:40 pm

Deaths per million. UK and Europe are by far the worst performers ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:06 pm
Well here comes the push back. What did they expect? 20,000 protesters and you can't even go to church or get married unless you only have a handful of people.

Certain wedding venues are saying they are going to open no matter what and have as many people as they please. :lol:
Its a croc for sure, If you are a member of ANTIFA there are no restrictions placed on you