Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Nom De Plume

Re: Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu May 21, 2020 12:54 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:40 am
Last time I was in California I experienced an earthquake my first night. Darn scary when I realised what it was.

My oldest loves skiing in NZ and is talking about going back as soon as things open up again. No quakes I hope!

OK that was my effort for the day. Back to bed for me. I've had this reoccurring bug that keeps striking me down hard. The last time I was sick was 30 years ago and I will be a happy girl if it's another 30 years after this one goes. It doesn't seem to want to leave though *sigh
I remember reading that you, BO, were going to be tested for the virus... How did that go? How are you today? :rose
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu May 21, 2020 1:36 pm

I just noticed that it's been 4 days. You OK, BO?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu May 21, 2020 1:47 pm

Texan wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:36 pm
I just noticed that it's been 4 days. You OK, BO?
I also remember BO saying that she has someone in her social group that had the virus... BO, it's time for you to check in! :PC
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Thanks for the concern guys. I feel almost normal today if you call feeling seasick normal lol.

I still blame the flu shot because I don't believe in coincidences. Time will tell I guess. I just hope I can stay upright for more than a few days this time.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat May 23, 2020 4:05 pm

Anyone having problems with the pages loading today? Mine are slow to load then when it times out it says the site cannot be reached.

Maybe we are about to have another fall.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat May 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:05 pm
Anyone having problems with the pages loading today? Mine are slow to load then when it times out it says the site cannot be reached.

Maybe we are about to have another fall.
All good on my PC

Texan

Post by Texan » Mon May 25, 2020 5:12 am

I came down with a virus yesterday, but it's not the China Virus. My stomach started hurting severely and I puked my guts out. My stomach ache kept me up most of the night and today, I measured a 101.9 temperature. My stomach ache is about gone. Maybe because I haven't eaten in 24 hours. I'm not hungry and medicine is keeping my fever in check. I've had no breathing issues. I hope I'm better before my granddaughter gets here for my son's graduation ceremony.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 am

Texan wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:12 am
I came down with a virus yesterday, but it's not the China Virus. My stomach started hurting severely and I puked my guts out. My stomach ache kept me up most of the night and today, I measured a 101.9 temperature. My stomach ache is about gone. Maybe because I haven't eaten in 24 hours. I'm not hungry and medicine is keeping my fever in check. I've had no breathing issues. I hope I'm better before my granddaughter gets here for my son's graduation ceremony.

Sorry to hear that.
Have you actually had a Covid-19 test?

Texan

Post by Texan » Mon May 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 am
Texan wrote:

Sorry to hear that.
No. I haven't. I'm not coughing and have no sneezing, runny nose, etc....... After no medicine for several hours my temperature is back up to 100.1, so it's starting to come down. Doctors aren't open until Tuesday because of Memorial Day, unless I go to the ER and then it costs a fortune. Unless it's an emergency, I'll wait until Tuesday. My doctor was open Saturday morning, but I didn't realize I was sick until after they closed.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 25, 2020 1:00 pm

Texan wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:36 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 am
Texan wrote:

Sorry to hear that.
No. I haven't. I'm not coughing and have no sneezing, runny nose, etc....... After no medicine for several hours my temperature is back up to 100.1, so it's starting to come down. Doctors aren't open until Tuesday because of Memorial Day, unless I go to the ER and then it costs a fortune. Unless it's an emergency, I'll wait until Tuesday. My doctor was open Saturday morning, but I didn't realize I was sick until after they closed.

Wow - in Australia you can go to a drive in test place - there are many -
you don't even get out of your car.