The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by billy the kid » Mon May 04, 2020 1:21 pm

"Did you even read what I quoted Brian"...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon May 04, 2020 1:37 pm

Billy you call me immature yet you are dissing the government for not decreeing war on all bats and demanding they be eradicated as a species. Go figure, but do carry on :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon May 04, 2020 1:56 pm

Of course you didn't read the link...and you dump on Brian for not reading your data.... :roll:
All youre interested in is a giant pissing contest...…which you of course, have to win....
Im suggesting that something needs to be done about the spread of the virus by bats, which
live all over Australia, and obviously are capable of spreading their 200 corona viruses through
droppings which could infect farm animals...nothing has ever been done about bats, and they have
been proven to cause several other pandemics/epidemics....of course we have to protect them..... :roll:
And they will continue to eat them in China, and they will continue the research on them....
BUT pleeeease….don't kill them...unless you want some bat soup...….
AND you just dismiss the whole idea.....
I sometimes think its a waste of time posting on this forum when all I get is snaky, pissant
one line responses....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon May 04, 2020 2:12 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 1:56 pm
Of course you didn't read the link...and you dump on Brian for not reading your data.... :roll:
All youre interested in is a giant pissing contest...…which you of course, have to win....
Im suggesting that something needs to be done about the spread of the virus by bats, which
live all over Australia, and obviously are capable of spreading their 200 corona viruses through
droppings which could infect farm animals...nothing has ever been done about bats, and they have
been proven to cause several other pandemics/epidemics....of course we have to protect them..... :roll:
And they will continue to eat them in China, and they will continue the research on them....
I sometimes think its a waste of time posting on this forum when all I get is snaky, pissant
one line responses....
Difference being I posted the quote I was referring to and not just a link!!

Please explain how eradicating bats here in Australia will stop pandemics. Will they stop eating them in China? Will the Chinese who eat bats never fly to other countries?

What you are suggesting is just not feasible.

As for being snaky and pissant you have been doing a lot of that yourself lately.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon May 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 2:12 pm

As for being snaky and pissant you have been doing a lot of that yourself lately.
Ooops looks like Billy is a baddy like Bwian and Red!!

:roll :roll

:OMG

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed May 06, 2020 5:12 pm

I don't believe it...
Someone tell me its not true....
It cant be true...
It has to be without truth.....
Some moronic professor is proposing that the peasants be allowed to go back to work
depending on their house number....
Odd numbered houses...residents go to work today....
Even numbered houses....residents go to work tomorrow.....
These are the fools that are advising our politicians....
What about shift workers whose hours overlap two days...
What about emergencies when a worker is needed to replace someone who is sick....
What about staff who have rostered days off...is the day off taken into consideration...
What if your boss wants you to work five days straight.....
This has to be a media beatup….
Would this depend on your occupation or simply your street number...
If this lame brained proposal is even considered by governments then it reeks
of governments using mere guesswork and sheer desperation....
Phonecalls and footlockers......
I don't believe it.... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri May 08, 2020 1:01 pm

"Fear comes from having everything provided for you. For not having to work for what you receive. Fear comes from insecurity.
If you do not know how to produce anything of value, underneath it all you live in absolute fear of not being able to obtain anything of value.
Who are the most fearful right now?
Politicians, those who obtained wealth through Wall Street, government employees, and those who live off the government.
The everyone gets a trophy millennials are paralyzed without daddy authority giving them their daily schedule and script. Glued to Fauci and other "experts" like a hungry puppy. Please tell me what to do Mr. Expert. We won't question, questioning is bad.
Those who aren't living in absolute fear are those who make a living off their own skills. They simply want to go back to work in freedom. Not having a singular force make decisions controlling their destiny.
When your money comes from the government, you only care about getting that next payment. If a virus takes out the government, your life ends.
Anyone who can do any research can find out this entire thing is bullshit. A scam for total domination and control."
Interesting little piece.....
"There is no truth....only perception"....Gustave Flaubert....
"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"...John F Kennedy...
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie." ...
Joseph Goebbels
Do you believe our politicians.....
I don't.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri May 08, 2020 2:11 pm

"Chief Medical Officer Brendan Murphy has warned people a common workplace act is now "off the agenda for every Australian for the foreseeable future".
Despite coronavirus restrictions easing, Professor Murphy said it was important people continued to practise physical social distancing "all the time" and everyone maintained "good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene [and] everyone stays home when they're unwell".
"No matter how mild your cold or your cough, stay home when you're unwell, and please get a COVID test," he said.
"That's the best way we'll find these hidden cases of the virus in our community, is if every single person who has any respiratory symptoms gets a COVID test and stays home.
"No more heroics of coming to work with a cough and a cold and a sore throat. That's off the agenda for every Australian for the foreseeable future."
The absolute bullshit, kneejerk reactions continue.....
Get a cough...stay at home....get tested...will a medical certificate be required for one day off....
How long will the test results take...cough cough....Im really sick boss.....
Will workers be given more sick leave entitlements on top of what they receive normally....
Will everyone receive a covid19 sick leave "supplement"
This is an open invitation for everyone to stay at home if they have a cough....
These experts are just glorified fkn wankers.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri May 08, 2020 2:50 pm

This is just fkn wrong.....
Annastacia Palaszczuk has just announced that from next saturday cafes and restaurants will have to obtain
names and phone numbers from all customers....what about gyms and bowling alleys and TABs...are they next....
This is ludicrous.....
Herr Palaszczuk wants me to give my name and phone number when I go into get a Subway
or a Big Mac or a pizza...or their equivalent....
These are the rules and regulations I talked about when I referred to the insidious and sinister
after effects of the virus....
Coupled with having a day off work if you have a cough....
What next...compulsory testing to receive a coronavirus freedom card similar to Germany...
I suppose Adolf Andrews might give that a go in Victoria....
Or maybe Gladys Goebbels..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
There are protests all over the world against lockdowns and government tyranny....
We do nothing......
Dont forget to download the app....
Dont idle.....
Wash your hands...
Practise social distancing...
If you have a cough..stay at home....dont go to work...
(If you still have a job....)
Want a subway.....name and phone number please..
Want a big Mac...name and phone number please....
Ludicrous........ :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat May 09, 2020 1:31 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 1:56 pm
one line responses....
Luv ur work. :hi2 :hlo :smitten :rose
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."