New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
brian ross

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:46 am
Brian, what does the P in PRC stand for? That is who I am holding responsible for an unlevel trading field. It's their "republic " and I hold them responsible for controlling it. Are you saying their very name is a lie?
I knew many Americans were naive and often literal in their interpretation of political labels - are you serious, Tex? Really?

I suppose that the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea is an outpost of democracy? :roll :roll

China is a one party, authoritarian state with pretensions towards Communism when it started. It is rumoured that Mao never read a copy of Marx's Das Kapital. The people have little say in how the Party controls their lives. Since the death of Mao, a succession of Chinese leaders have led China further down the path of dictatorship.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 05, 2020 1:16 pm

It's either unnaturally naive or wilfully ignorant to dispute the theft of technology and intellectual property by the Chinese.

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue May 05, 2020 1:40 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm
Texan wrote:
Brian, what does the P in PRC stand for? That is who I am holding responsible for an unlevel trading field. It's their "republic " and I hold them responsible for controlling it. Are you saying their very name is a lie?
I knew many Americans were naive and often literal in their interpretation of political labels - are you serious, Tex? Really?

I suppose that the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea is an outpost of democracy? :roll :roll

China is a one party, authoritarian state with pretensions towards Communism when it started. It is rumoured that Mao never read a copy of Marx's Das Kapital. The people have little say in how the Party controls their lives. Since the death of Mao, a succession of Chinese leaders have led China further down the path of dictatorship.
You willfully admit they are liars and you expect me to adopt their billion subjects and trust them to not act against my interests? No thanks. You take care of your pets. I'd cancel trade with them as quickly as possible and close my borders to them. There is no way to trade with the Chinese people without trading with their government. China needs to be taken down a notch. War with China is not desirable, but we have no obligation to adopt the Chinese people. There are too many and we can't afford it. That leaves us with the only option left. Isolate China until the Chinese people fix their own government. They can eat themselves like North Korea until revolution happens.

Do you want to compare South Korea with North Korea? Did you bring South Korea up because my son is stationed there? I'm beginning to see the virtues of ignoring you. I don't like doing it because I try to be honest and open, but your communist sympathizing is beginning to annoy me.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:40 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:13 pm
Texan wrote:

You willfully admit they are liars and you expect me to adopt their billion subjects and trust them to not act against my interests? No thanks. You take care of your pets. I'd cancel trade with them as quickly as possible and close my borders to them. There is no way to trade with the Chinese people without trading with their government. China needs to be taken down a notch. War with China is not desirable, but we have no obligation to adopt the Chinese people. There are too many and we can't afford it. That leaves us with the only option left. Isolate China until the Chinese people fix their own government. They can eat themselves like North Korea until revolution happens.

Do you want to compare South Korea with North Korea? Did you bring South Korea up because my son is stationed there? I'm beginning to see the virtues of ignoring you. I don't like doing it because I try to be honest and open, but your communist sympathizing is beginning to annoy me.
Tex, I didn't bring up South Korea (R.O.K.). North Korea is the DPRK. I didn't even mention the South.

I don't sympathise with Communists or Capitalists. I ask you to understand the plight of the Chinese people and not condemn them because of what their Government might be doing. They don't control their Government. Not like you or I control our governments. The only people you'll be hurting are those who are innocent of any wrong doing. :roll

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue May 05, 2020 4:47 pm

Maybe, this is a man made virus, made in Wuhan and funded by the US.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Yeah, sure, Nom, what ever you say. :roll :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 05, 2020 4:52 pm

If we go down that road it could have equally been funded by Australia. We did fund Shi Zhengli and Zhou Peng's studies here in bio-weapon research for years.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue May 05, 2020 4:58 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Well, if you are not going to watch the episode, then you have denied yourself the right to speak upon same... so, away with you! :stop
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:52 pm
If we go down that road it could have equally been funded by Australia. We did fund Shi Zhengli and Zhou Peng's studies here in bio-weapon research for years.
They were researching AIUI the problems of coronaviri in Bats, Black Orchid. You have evidence that they were engage in bioweapon research? Really? :roll :roll

You have a strange, strange narrative acting in your brain, you realise? :roll

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:58 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Well, if you are not going to watch the episode, then you have denied yourself the right to speak upon same... so, away with you! :stop
Why bother? It will be filled with supposition and a complete lack of hard evidence, Nom. YouTube videos don't constitute evidence. :roll :roll :roll