Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/sto ... id-19-icu/
The political passing the buck and the fuck ups continue around the Ruby Princess debacle...
Why on earth was the Ruby Princess moved to Port Kembla….
Wollongong has one hospital with limited ICU facilities....compared to the numerous world quality
hospitals in Sydney....
An interview with a union official revealed that only eight hours notice was given to PK
Port Authority (midnight last night) that the Ruby Princess would be docking in PK....
8 hours.....unbelievable....
Where is the communication in this debacle...
Answer....it doesn't exist....
Communication...or lack of it was the original cause of the stuff up weeks ago....
No one is learning in this fiasco.....
One only has to follow the sequence of events and identify error patterns to be able
to point the finger at the very same persons who are continuing to fuck this up.....
Apparently taking sick crew off a ship at sea is a complex and dangerous task....so
the ship will be docked at Port Kembla….
I see....couldn't this operation occur with efficiency in Sydney....
Or are they just punting the shit ship to another location to get rid of it from Sydney.
Wollongong was recently identified as having the largest covid 19 cluster in NSW, with
44 locally transmitted cases....
In total, Wollongong now have 95 confirmed cases of the virus..
It would appear that Wollongong cannot cope with the potential of receiving hundreds
of sick crew members....
The political fuck ups just keep getting worse..... :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:43 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/they- ... ial-unrest

A bank run on cash....rubbish...banks are as safe as...…..banks….. :rofl
Its laughable isn't it.....why would you withdraw your money in todays
current economic climate.....particularly in Baltimore....the crime capital
of the USA....and stick it under your mattress....
The fragmented States of America....doing so well with their handling of the virus...etc....
They point the finger at Italy...well...Italy had 300,000 Chinese silk road (now named the
Chinese Belt and Road Initiative) workers return to Italy after the Chinese new year celebrations....
300,000.....no wonder they're fucked...…..
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:19 pm

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/busine ... 53753.html

Just a little background on Carnival Corporation, the mob that owns/runs the Ruby Princess...
This mob has been screwing up since 1993, when they were convicted for illegally dumping plastic bags
of garbage overseas....the conviction was against Princess Cruises, which was acquired by Carnival
in 2003.....quote from the link....
"As part of a 2016 conviction for similar offences, Carnival was placed on a 5 year probation which started in April, 2017...
A deal on the probation violation was announced in May, but details were not revealed until Monday. The arrangement requires Carnival Corp. to pay a fine of $20 million and allow more stringent oversight by the court-appointed monitors during its third, fourth and fifth years on probation. The company must record the location of its environmental violations. It also requires Carnival Corp. to develop an action plan for compliance and create a Chief Compliance Officer position. The company must increase budgetary resources for the existing Corporate Compliance Manager, Chris Donald, and the power to direct changes across the brands. If the company misses certain deadlines, it will be fined up to $1 million per day, and up to $10 million per day if it misses the deadlines by 10 days.
Under the deal, Donald must personally accept responsibility for the violations in a statement to employees vetted by the court. The company also agreed to reduce its use of single-use plastics by 50 percent by Dec. 31, 2021, and commit $20 million to improve food waste management on its ships, although the deal does not make clear how those items will be enforced."

Although these convictions are for environmental issues, I would hope that the Police and the NSW Government
have some awareness of just who they are dealing with....
One might say leopards don't change their spots.....
Environmental breaches...possibly hiding covid 19...comes with the territory doesn't it....
Still..that doesn't excuse NSW Health....this case is bigger than it appears...….
Deaths...possible criminal charges..possible class actions...loss of revenue to the NSW Gov....
The mind boggles.....
She would never say where she came from
Yesterday don't matter if it's gone
While the sun is bright
Or in the darkest night
No one knows, she comes and goes
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
Who could hang a name on you?
When you change with every new day
Still I'm gonna miss you
Don't question why she needs to be so free
She'll tell you it's the only way to be
She just can't be chained
To a life where nothing's gained
Or nothing's lost, at such a cost
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
Still I'm gonna miss you
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Dying all the time
Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind
Ain't life unkind?
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
Still I'm gonna miss you
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
Still I'm gonna miss you

I don't think anyone in Australia will fkn miss The Ruby Princess...…. :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:41 pm

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/busine ... 67774.html

Addendum to above...half a million gallons of treated sewerage.....The Bahamas this time....
Wouldn't be surprised to see Carnival go belly up after the Ruby Princess fiasco....
I suppose they'll just change their name to "Sunset Cruises" or something else....
Nothing changes....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Cruise ships dump everything at sea!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:54 pm

A rather flippant comment considering the seriousness of the entire fiasco.
Im sure we are all fully aware that ships, no matter who or what they are, all dump their rubbish
at sea....
Im suggesting that Carnival in particular, flouts the rules to the highest degree...and have been
caught, convicted, and fined.....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:03 pm

They all flaunt the rules they don't just carry all their rubbish and sewage around for weeks and then take it back to port. Same with airlines who dump theirs over the oceans.

The problem with Carnival, I agree, is that they are sloppy and when they are caught in the act they don't even try to mend their ways. They just carry on regardless thumbing their nose. The spokesman they keep showing on tv, no idea what his name is, is the epitome of arrogance. He sounds Dutch maybe so no surprise there.

They will suffer for this arrogance and they well deserve to.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:05 pm

:thumb
I think I mentioned earlier that the senior vice president of Carnival just happens to be
the senior medical officer on board.....the Ruby Princess.....hopefully he will be interviewed by the coppers..... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:59 pm

Little birdie told me that:
a) all ADF personnel have been told to be ready to be deployed within 72 hours....
b) no outbound flights from Australia before Xmas...….
So much for the flattening of the curve.....
I see that Mister Ed (Jacinda Ardern) may be taking a pay cut....probably needs less hay.....
Interesting to see if Morrison and his cohorts consider a pay cut....Ill give you 100/1 about that happening....
The odds for the AFL and the NRL re-starting are about the same....
Have a great day everyone....don't forget to start putting money aside for your cruise next year
on the Ruby Princess...... :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:34 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:59 pm
Little birdie told me that:
a) all ADF personnel have been told to be ready to be deployed within 72 hours....
b) no outbound flights from Australia before Xmas...….
So much for the flattening of the curve.....
I see that Mister Ed (Jacinda Ardern) may be taking a pay cut....probably needs less hay.....
Interesting to see if Morrison and his cohorts consider a pay cut....Ill give you 100/1 about that happening....
The odds for the AFL and the NRL re-starting are about the same....
Have a great day everyone....don't forget to start putting money aside for your cruise next year
on the Ruby Princess...... :rofl
LOL nobody could ever accuse you of being politically correct Billy :rofl

ADF deployed to do what?