New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:16 pm
It pays to remember that it was a Chinese billionaire, who owns masses of private hospitals here, who started this private hospital panic because he wanted funding from the Feds.

The private hospitals are a gold mine.
No wonder the smart Chinese bought them all up.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:47 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:26 pm
My daughter and my Grandkids live with me in Frankston South and has done so since her separation. Her ex lives rurally, beyond Lilydale. Given the new restrictions, we wanted to know if my grandkids are allowed to still have their fortnightly visits with their father. We have contacted the various 'hotlines' for advice and have received different answers each time.

So I advised my daughter to call the police and ask them, since they are expected to enforce these changes because, and as we all know, ignorance of the law is no excuse... but they don't know either!

So, bravo to all the authorities for proving just how inept you are!

ScoMo and Dan never thought of that did they?

Policy on the run - without any regard for unintended consequences.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:43 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:26 pm
My daughter and my Grandkids live with me in Frankston South and has done so since her separation. Her ex lives rurally, beyond Lilydale. Given the new restrictions, we wanted to know if my grandkids are allowed to still have their fortnightly visits with their father. We have contacted the various 'hotlines' for advice and have received different answers each time.

So I advised my daughter to call the police and ask them, since they are expected to enforce these changes because, and as we all know, ignorance of the law is no excuse... but they don't know either!

So, bravo to all the authorities for proving just how inept you are!
Maybe something in this will help? There are 24 hour numbers in it too.

https://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/find-le ... ing-issues
Their are no court orders in place. She and he have a healthy and friendly, private arrangement. That's why the police didn't know what to advice.
We are going to let things go ahead and hope that the police will let things slide, should he gets pulled over for being so far from his home location.

Thanks BO. :thumb
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm

With no clear instructions I would hope the police would understand and not go postal. I think they will only come down hard on those blatantly thumbing their nose at the distancing laws. Good luck with it, Nom.

There was a guy in Sydney today who was arrested but it was his 4th time caught. He was told to self isolate after flying in from Jordan and then got caught on 3 separate occasions in 3 different parts of Sydney. Today they got him again and locked him up lol.

On a brighter note after 7 days of distancing regulations our curve is really starting to go down.

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm
With no clear instructions I would hope the police would understand and not go postal. I think they will only come down hard on those blatantly thumbing their nose at the distancing laws. Good luck with it, Nom.

There was a guy in Sydney today who was arrested but it was his 4th time caught. He was told to self isolate after flying in from Jordan and then got caught on 3 separate occasions in 3 different parts of Sydney. Today they got him again and locked him up lol.

On a brighter note after 7 days of distancing regulations our curve is really starting to go down.
Yeah I saw that.... what a shocker. reckon there will be a major obesity epidemic to follow this?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:37 pm

Could be a lot of babies born around Christmas lol

On a more sickening note. WARNING the pictures are grotesque in both links ...
FILTHY wet markets selling animals butchered in front of shoppers are still open across Asia despite being blamed for starting the coronavirus outbreak.

Experts warn these horrific sites are a “ticking time bomb” and could lead to a new disease much like COVID-19 which has swept the world killing more than 25,000.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11271765/ ... l-selling/
Thousands of people have started to flood back into Chinese wet markets, with bats, rabbits and dogs still on offer despite the coronavirus outbreak.

As new cases of the coronavirus continue to decline in China, thousands of people have started to flood back into controversial wet markets across the country.

The city of Wuhan, which has been considered ground zero for the virus outbreak, has started to reopen after being placed on a strict two-month lockdown.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 3e158ad0a1

I just had Border Security on and it's amazing what these people try to bring in here. For each time one gets caught 1,000 others get through undetected with God knows what disgusting stuff hidden in their luggage.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:42 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm

I hope it's going down after all the pain we've been through.
Notice ScoMo never mentioned that all of 100s of billions of dollars he's spending is borrowed money?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:45 pm

He doesn't need to mention it's borrowed money LOL

I haven't been through any pain. It's a little bit inconvenient but that's about it and, under the circumstances, it's definitely tolerable.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:42 pm

A couple have broken social distancing rules to marry in a traditional Islamic wedding in Melbourne with more than five guests attending the ceremony.

Footage showed the pair dancing with family and friends at the reception on Sunday, 7 News reported.

The wedding party danced in close proximity, ignoring government rules forbidding people from having a wedding with more than five people.

They also broke social distancing policies requiring people to stand at least 1.5m away from each other to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rules.html

:roll: :roll:

Also Aussies are getting tired of these cruise ship whingers. Even on the news they seem irritated at the complaints some of these people are making about the accommodations they are being kept in with rooms costing hundreds of dollars a night.

Texan

Post by Texan » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:56 pm

You need your head examined if you get on a cruise ship. Does the cruise company or the guest pay for the extended stay and extra meals? They are both in the situation against their will. Surely it's in a contract.