New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Black Orchid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:15 pm

A woman has been filmed spitting on a police officer after claiming she was on her way to get tested for COVID-19.

The 25-year-old woman allegedly failed to stop for police in Greenacre, southwest Sydney, on Friday afternoon, after driving at speeds exceeding 120km/h.

She is also accused of running a red light and overtaking a vehicle on unbroken lines.

The woman was pulled over by police at around 5pm but she allegedly refused to get out of her car.

Video footage of the shocking incident shows her being handcuffed by an officer before spitting in his face.

Police say the woman claimed she was on her way to get tested for coronavirus.

After spitting on the policeman the officer said: 'Do not spit on me or I will put you on the ground.'

She demanded the officer let her speak to her lawyer and to let her go, but when he didn't respond, she smashed her head against the back seat window.

The officer asked the woman if she understood why she was under arrest but she continued to protest and said she was on her way to the doctor.

She spat in the officer's face a second time and he yelled 'do not f***ing spit on me' and slammed the woman onto the ground.

In response, the man who filmed the incident said 'Don't f***ing touch her.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... olice.html

He should have smashed her in the face.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:17 pm

I cant believe this....people coming in on planes are going into compulsory quarantine, and yet
people on a shit ship can go home....as they say in the classics...we are only as strong as our weakest link...
I am beginning to think that our weakest link is our incompetent leader who is in charge of the most
highly populated state in the country....Gladys whatshername.... :shock:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:17 pm

Deport the bitch

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:22 pm

One might say the anarchy has well and truly started.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:23 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:17 pm
I cant believe this....people coming in on planes are going into compulsory quarantine, and yet
people on a shit ship can go home....as they say in the classics...we are only as strong as our weakest link...
I am beginning to think that our weakest link is our incompetent leader who is in charge of the most
highly populated state in the country....Gladys whatshername.... :shock:

Gladys should resign for the sake of everyone.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:25 pm

:thumb
I think that when this is all over a lot of politicians will have their meagre pathetic reputations well and truly tarnished.....

BigP

Post by BigP » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:30 pm

You lot are fucked lol

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:39 pm

The first complaints are starting to surface from travellers quarantined in the Swissotel, Market Street, Sydney.....
Frustration creates aggression...
Three Police guarding each floor...no deliveries of food allowed...Police guarding the front door....
These poor souls will become pretty good at gin rummy after two weeks......

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:44 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:39 pm
The first complaints are starting to surface from travellers quarantined in the Swissotel, Market Street, Sydney.....
Frustration creates aggression...
Three Police guarding each floor...no deliveries of food allowed...Police guarding the front door....
These poor souls will become pretty good at gin rummy after two weeks......
Sorry but tough luck for them!

One of my sons who lives with me has developed a sore throat and cough today :grn

I've been spraying everything with Glen 20

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Cant believe how a chinese billionaire is permitted to own 34 private hospitals in Australia (under the name of HealthCare)…
He was threatening to close them all down until a deal was struck with our grubberment ….probably to help him
pay his staff....unbelievable how this country is run by absolutely incompetent politicians....