New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am

The first morning of our lock-down, I went for a wander up the drive to the road, not a vehicle in site, I half expected a horde of zombies to come round the corner, Its freakishly quiet,

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am

BigP wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 am
The first morning of our lock-down, I went for a wander up the drive to the road, not a vehicle in site, I half expected a horde of zombies to come round the corner, Its freakishly quiet,
I hope you're ready for a Mongel Mob home invasion?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:35 am

Gordon wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:42 am
Check this out.

CHINA RAIDED OUR SUPPLIES

Chinese-backed company's mission to source Australian medical supplies
You have 2 free articles

As the coronavirus took hold in Wuhan earlier this year, staff from the Chinese government-backed global property giant Greenland Group were instructed to put their normal work on hold and source bulk supplies of essential medical items to ship back to China.

A whistleblower from the company has told the Herald it was a worldwide Greenland effort - and the Sydney office was no different, sourcing bulk supplies of surgical masks, thermometers, antibacterial wipes, hand sanitisers, gloves and Panadol for shipping.

The company even posted its efforts of packing pallets in the company’s Sydney headquarters on social media.

"Basically all employees, the majority of whom are Chinese, were asked to source whatever medical supplies they could," one company insider told the Herald. This exercise went on for weeks through January and February, he said.

The entire accounts department, contract managers, the human resources team and even receptionists were sent on a mission to find bulk supplies of surgical masks, thermometers, antibacterial wipes, hand sanitisers, gloves and Panadol.

"There were numerous requests from the HR manager and even our direct reporting line [which] prioritised the assisting of the company in gathering these supplies over other work activities," said the source. The entire accounts department were absent for days as they were out purchasing supplies, he said.

In a statement to the Herald, the Greenland Group confirmed the shipment of medical supplies in January and February saying it "felt compelled ... to assist in efforts to mitigate the spread of the virus, which had caused a shortage of crucial medical supplies in China."

Greenland Australia supported the group's initiative "by arranging for medical supplies to be dispatched to China, which at that time, was the epicentre of the outbreak," the statement said.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/chinese ... 54du8.html
Just like they raided the baby formula. I saw a picture the other day of pallet upon pallet loaded high with medical equipment sitting on a tarmac (I think it was in Queensland) ready to be shipped out. The airport was apparently closed and someone jumped the fence and took the pics.

When will we ever learn?

China is nobody's friend. They now 'own' airports here and ports and the idiots who say "they can't put it in their pocket and take it home" should be shipped out with them.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am
BigP wrote:
P will just shoot them :lol:

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:15 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 am
Bobby wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:34 am
BigP wrote:
P will just shoot them :lol:
Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

At some point, the cure will be worse than the sickness. I think that time will be measured in weeks and not months. We should be using this time to prepare to protect our elderly and isolate all who want to be isolated. The lions share of the individual aid should be going to isolate the vulnerable. We can still practice social distancing and open the economy up in 2-3 weeks. I think people are getting into the habit of social distancing. People aren't coughing much in public, nobody shakes hands, we tend to look away from each other as we pass by out of common courtesy and only say hello from a slightly further distance. I think all of this SD and hand washing will cut down on all communicable diseases.
Last edited by Texan on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:20 am

I think he has plans of feeding them to the pigs :lol:

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:23 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:20 am
Ah. The Hannibal plan. Efficient.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:27 am

Texan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:23 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:20 am
Ah. The Hannibal plan. Efficient.
A forward thinker? I knew he had pigs for a reason!

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:53 am

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:56 pm
I noticed on the news tonight that the USA could become the worlds epicentre of the virus.....who woulda thought....
And Trump wants the joint back up and running by Easter...
Trump has foot in mouth disease...he speaks without thinking...he is often corrected by his minders...
He may have won the election..he may be the President..but he often dribbles shit...…
I am not a lefty...I detest the Democrats...but sometimes Trump just comes across as a jibberer......
I was watching Trump on Fox News, jabbering his distain for the EU... Questioning their 'ally status.
So, that's China and Europe in Trump's sin bin... Is Australia next? :rofl
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:08 am

Apart from not buying ventilators as advised 5 years ago Cuomo still has mass transit operating in New York despite it being the epicentre of CV.

Lefty logic? :roll: