New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:34 pm

Latest news ABC radio.

A man who has shaken the hand of Donald Trump
was in close contact with a person who is confirmed to have the Coronavirus.
He is now being tested.

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 pm

Bobby wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:34 pm
Latest news ABC radio.

He is now being tested.
OMG is this the end of the free world!!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:51 pm
"It can be confirmed that in a closed environment with air-conditioning, the transmission distance of the new coronavirus will exceed the commonly recognised safe distance," the researchers wrote in their paper, published in peer-reviewed journal, Practical Preventive Medicine.
"Our advice is to wear a face mask all the way [through the bus ride]," the researchers recommended.
They said the study proves the importance of washing hands and wearing face masks in public places because the virus can linger in the air attached to fine droplet particles.
Their work was based on a local outbreak case on January 22 during the peak Lunar New Year travel season. A passenger, known as “A”, boarded a fully booked long-distance coach and settled down on the second row from the back.
The passenger already felt sick at that point but it was before China had declared the coronavirus outbreak a national crisis, so “A” did not wear a mask, nor did most of the other passengers or the driver on the 48-seat bus. -SCMP

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/corona ... ding-study
Yet there are no masks available.

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:20 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
"It can be confirmed that in a closed environment with air-conditioning, the transmission distance of the new coronavirus will exceed the commonly recognised safe distance," the researchers wrote in their paper, published in peer-reviewed journal, Practical Preventive Medicine.
"Our advice is to wear a face mask all the way [through the bus ride]," the researchers recommended.
They said the study proves the importance of washing hands and wearing face masks in public places because the virus can linger in the air attached to fine droplet particles.
Their work was based on a local outbreak case on January 22 during the peak Lunar New Year travel season. A passenger, known as “A”, boarded a fully booked long-distance coach and settled down on the second row from the back.
The passenger already felt sick at that point but it was before China had declared the coronavirus outbreak a national crisis, so “A” did not wear a mask, nor did most of the other passengers or the driver on the 48-seat bus. -SCMP

I just wish they would start makin some ass masks,, , I feel sure that the evil stool will get me before the virus does,

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:42 pm

BigP wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

I just wish they would start makin some ass masks,, , I feel sure that the evil stool will get me before the virus does,
You could always just buy a cork or a plug for that lol

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:44 pm

BigP wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:57 pm
Bobby wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:34 pm
Latest news ABC radio.

He is now being tested.
OMG is this the end of the free world!!

Trump is the leader of the free world.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

Most fabric masks have lives measured in minutes. They are more use on people who have the virus than they are on people who don't have, Black Orchid. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:50 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:46 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

Most fabric masks have lives measured in minutes. They are more use on people who have the virus than they are on people who don't have, Black Orchid. :roll
I know what they are useful/useless for and I was responding to Nom's post so how about taking it up with her instead of nitpicking at me? :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:51 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:50 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

I know what they are useful/useless for and I was responding to Nom's post so how about taking it up with her instead of nitpicking at me? :roll:
Oh, dear. You made the comment, Black Orchid, wear it. :rofl
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:03 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:51 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:50 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

Oh, dear. You made the comment, Black Orchid, wear it. :rofl
I said masks aren't available. So yes I wear that. How about you address what I actually said instead of spinning it then launching into lecture mode?

Masks are not available to the plebs, Brian. We don't need to know how useful you think they may/may not be. I think most of us are pretty clued in (more than you I would say).