Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
The4thEstate

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:13 am

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:43 pm
Meanwhile, Turkey has shot down two Syrian fighter jets as Erdogan states he will allow
more than 100,000 migrants/refugees to gather at Greece's border....
This is what happens when you let the EU determine your national immigration policy.

European nations have militaries, yes? Time to start using them to stop the invasion.

It's beyond me why they haven't sent naval ships into the Mediterranean to turn back refugee ships the moment they reach international waters. Also, I'm OK with rescuing drowning refugees when their ships capsize, but why would any thinking nation bring them onto their own soil? Give them a free ride back to the African shore and tell them to get out.

Western nations have no obligation whatsoever to take in uninvited foreign nationals.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:05 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:13 am
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:43 pm
Meanwhile, Turkey has shot down two Syrian fighter jets as Erdogan states he will allow
more than 100,000 migrants/refugees to gather at Greece's border....
This is what happens when you let the EU determine your national immigration policy.

European nations have militaries, yes? Time to start using them to stop the invasion.

It's beyond me why they haven't sent naval ships into the Mediterranean to turn back refugee ships the moment they reach international waters. Also, I'm OK with rescuing drowning refugees when their ships capsize, but why would any thinking nation bring them onto their own soil? Give them a free ride back to the African shore and tell them to get out.

Western nations have no obligation whatsoever to take in uninvited foreign nationals.
Absolutely! Help them at home, yes, but stop this nonsense.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:56 pm

Under the UN Convention for Refugees, signatories are obliged to grant refuge for all that claim Asylum. America, Australia and all of Europe are signatories to that Convention. There is no room to get out of that obligation, unless your suggesting that your nation withdraw from that Convention. Are you? I don't believe that anybody wants to be considered in the same light as the DPRK or Libya. I don't.

In 1939 the SS Saint Louse sailed from Germany loaded with Jewish Refugees. It was a German owned ship. They were fleeing persecution at the hands of the Nazis. They were refused entry in Canada, the USA and Cuba. They were forced to sail back to Germnay and their fates in the Holocaust because hard-hearted Governments listened to people like you lot. They nearly all died in the death camps. I wonder who many were glad of that little effort at anti-Semitism? I don't think the passengers of that ship were.

The Know Nothings, formally known as the Native American Party and the American Party from 1855 onwards, was a far-right nativist political party and movement in the United States which operated nationwide in the mid-1850s. It was primarily an anti-Catholic, anti-immigration, and xenophobic movement, originally starting as a secret society. The Know Nothing movement also briefly emerged as a major political party in the form of the American Party. Adherents to the movement were to simply reply "I know nothing" when asked about its specifics by outsiders, providing the group with its common name. 4E, you are a "Know Nothing". You're an Isolationist and an ignorant fool. You should hang your head in shame. The Know Nothings, came to nothing in the end, thankfully.

The UN Convention was created to prevent a reoccurance of that happening again. Yet that is exactly what you're suggesting should happen again. Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 pm

The UN is a collection of morons most of whom are muzzos

Muzzos want the cult of death desease to spread throughout the world

So it's easy to see how they will dictate the policy.

Defend your country from invaders.
Stop them by force if necessary
Disband the UN, it's useless .

Save the world from islam
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:00 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:56 pm
Under the UN Convention for Refugees, signatories are obliged to grant refuge for all that claim Asylum. America, Australia and all of Europe are signatories to that Convention. There is no room to get out of that obligation, unless your suggesting that your nation withdraw from that Convention. Are you? I don't believe that anybody wants to be considered in the same light as the DPRK or Libya. I don't.
So if America is as obligated as you say by the UN Convention on Refugees, how do you explain the Trump administration's "remain in Mexico" policy for Central American refugees? See, they're welcome to apply for asylum ... they just don't get to hang out on American soil while they're waiting for an answer, which in the vast majority of cases is no.

I don't see the UN doing much about it ... but then, I can imagine how Trump would respond if they tried. He'd probably give them the verbal equivalent of the ol' single-digit salute.
brian ross wrote:
In 1939 the SS Saint Louse sailed from Germany loaded with Jewish Refugees. It was a German owned ship. They were fleeing persecution at the hands of the Nazis. They were refused entry in Canada, the USA and Cuba. They were forced to sail back to Germnay and their fates in the Holocaust because hard-hearted Governments listened to people like you lot. They nearly all died in the death camps. I wonder who many were glad of that little effort at anti-Semitism? I don't think the passengers of that ship were.
There's a major difference between actual victims of war and hordes of Third World freeloaders who try to slip into sovereign Western nations for the economic (and government) benefits. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to discern it.
brian ross wrote:
The UN Convention was created to prevent a reoccurance of that happening again. Yet that is exactly what you're suggesting should happen again. Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll
Sure, every Western nation is obligated to accept millions of mostly male Muslims because otherwise, we might look like those awful anti-Semitic countries that refused the boatload of Jews in 1939.

Even though accepting mobs of Muslims guarantees that anti-Semitism will thrive in your country, just as it is currently doing in France and many other parts of Europe. See how that works?
https://www.ajc.org/antisemitism-among- ... -in-europe
Recent surveys of those Jewish communities ... tell us that a growing number of them are being carried out by people of Arab or Muslim background. The self-reporting of Jewish victims today frequently point to young men from Muslim, immigrant communities ... opinion surveys do suggest that European Muslims harbor stronger anti-Jewish attitudes than the population as a whole.

Imagine that, Muslims not having exalted opinions about Jews. That's certainly a novel phenomenon!

And goodness me, more anti-Semitism in Europe caused by Muslim refugees. Is that what you really want more of?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:06 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
So if America is as obligated as you say by the UN Convention on Refugees, how do you explain the Trump administration's "remain in Mexico" policy for Central American refugees? See, they're welcome to apply for asylum ... they just don't get to hang out on American soil while they're waiting for an answer, which in the vast majority of cases is no.
Trump is the leader of the Know Nothings, 4E. His policies reflect his lack of knowledge of his nation's responsibility. Considering that the US is largely responsible for the reason that people are fleeing their own countries. It would be nice for the US to actually start doing something to fix them, don't you think or is that to advanced for a Know Nothing to consider?
I don't see the UN doing much about it ... but then, I can imagine how Trump would respond if they tried. He'd probably give them the verbal equivalent of the ol' single-digit salute.
The UN will do nothing as it wasn't set up to do anything. It is your shame, it is up to you fix it. Your best best bet is to elect a responsible government. Like a Democrat one.
brian ross wrote:
There's a major difference between actual victims of war and hordes of Third World freeloaders who try to slip into sovereign Western nations for the economic (and government) benefits. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to discern it.
Why not reform the Convention instead? Afterall it was intended to make sure that refugees could be refused. Or is reform too hard for Trump to think about? I guess so, considering he'd much rather wast billions on a fence. :roll
brian ross wrote:
Sure, every Western nation is obligated to accept millions of mostly male Muslims because otherwise, we might look like those awful anti-Semitic countries that refused the boatload of Jews in 1939.
You really have problems with this, don't you, 4E? Might it be better to fix up the Middle East rather than ignoring the problems that your Government has created. :roll
And goodness me, more anti-Semitism in Europe caused by Muslim refugees. Is that what you really want more of?
And what is the excuse for the increased anti-Semitism present in the USA, 4E? For the white supremacist movement? Mmmm? :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/six-re ... sniff-test

Lengthy, but interesting article...worth the read...
There is no truth...only perception....
Perceive what you want to perceive.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:04 pm

brian ross wrote:
Trump is the leader of the Know Nothings, 4E. His policies reflect his lack of knowledge of his nation's responsibility. Considering that the US is largely responsible for the reason that people are fleeing their own countries.
Yeah right, the U.S. is responsible for the Syrian civil war, corrupt Third World governments and every other reason that millions of people leave their crappy countries for the civilized West. I'm sure you also blame us for the coronavirus, climber deaths on Mount Everest, and the Megxit of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
brian ross wrote:
It would be nice for the US to actually start doing something to fix them, don't you think or is that to advanced for a Know Nothing to consider?
Call Trump what you like -- his first responsibility is to the United States and its citizens, not to globalist interests and international bureaucracies.

As for asylum seekers, we're a sovereign nation, not a Third World spillway. As the Council on Foreign Relations notes, "The United States is by far the largest single foreign donor. It outspends the next largest, Germany, by more than $10 billion a year."

So we're already doing our part. But hey, if that's not good enough for you, maybe you should hold a bake sale!
brian ross wrote:
The UN will do nothing as it wasn't set up to do anything. It is your shame, it is up to you fix it.
Fix WHAT ... the Syrian civil war? The endless hordes of young male asylum seekers trying to trample their way into Europe?

As the Polish say, "Not my circus, not my monkeys."
brian ross wrote:
Your best best bet is to elect a responsible government. Like a Democrat one.
Oh sure, let's elect Joe Biden, who can't recall what state he's in, what office he's running for, who's interviewing him, or the words to the Declaration of Independence.

What could be better for the U.S. than a leader who needs every ounce of his brainpower to remember where he put his car keys last night, let alone what to do about immigration?
brian ross wrote:
Why not reform the Convention instead? Afterall it was intended to make sure that refugees could be refused.
Why reinvent the wheel? We're already refusing refugees. That's what sovereign nations do. They don't have to say "pretty please" to the UN..
brian ross wrote:
Or is reform too hard for Trump to think about? I guess so, considering he'd much rather wast billions on a fence. :roll
Spending billions on a wall is a lot cheaper than spending tens of billions on housing, feeding, educating and providing medical care for millions of uninvited border crossers.
The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:51 am
brian ross wrote:
You really have problems with this, don't you, 4E?
I really have problems with the "religion" that leads the world in terrorism, yes.

The most recent Global Terrorism Index (2019) lists four groups as the most active in terrorism during the previous year: The Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram and Khorasan Chapter of the Islamic State. Gee, if we could only figure out what all four groups have in common ...
brian ross wrote:
Might it be better to fix up the Middle East rather than ignoring the problems that your Government has created. :roll
Why of course, let's fix up the MIddle East tomorrow1 And we'll spend our second day eliminating world hunger and our the third day curing cancer!
brian ross wrote:
And what is the excuse for the increased anti-Semitism present in the USA, 4E? For the white supremacist movement? Mmmm? :roll :roll
Sure, it's the white supremacist movement that spray-paints slogans like "Free Palestine" and "Free Gaza."

And of course, one of America's most prominent white supremacists is the 2019 "Antisemite of the Year" ... Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.
https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemi ... ear-613308

Congratulations, Ilhan -- you've earned it!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:44 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/s ... oil-prices

I'll see your barrel of oil and raise you a bar of gold....
I'll see your bar of gold and raise you an interest rate cut....
I'll see your interest rate cut and raise you a corona virus....
I'll see your corona virus and raise you an assassination....

Maybe poker isn't your game Ike...I know...lets have a spelling contest..... :rofl
What a mess...…...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:08 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/full-i ... w-its-face

"China is finished"....yep...Id agree with that....
Virus lays dormant for longer than 14 days...yep I had always thought that...
Giving the impressions that someone was not sick, but they could still be a carrier...yep I always thought that....
"The grubberments and institutions in charge of formulating a response are not fine well oiled machines...
Because of hidden agendas, incompetence and lack of testing we have no idea how far this has spread
across the world......in America, until recently, the CDC would not test a person for the corona virus unless
they had travelled to South Korea, China or Italy.... (how fkn incompetent is that)
This included those with visible symptoms....(fuck me)….
What has shown its face and has been revealed is just how unprepared we are for such an outbreak
and what a miserable failure is the WHO has been....."
And who have we got running Australia.....Scott fkn Morrison...…..pft….. :rofl