New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Black Orchid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:22 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:17 pm
Add to list:

toilet paper
It might be wise!

I also couldn't get cat litter and not even online. I can if I want to pay 20 times more for it, which I don't. Think I will give them a call at head office. I am livid.

Add to that eggs. No eggs!

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:22 pm
Texan wrote:
Add to list:

toilet paper
It might be wise!

I also couldn't get cat litter and not even online. I can if I want to pay 20 times more for it, which I don't. Think I will give them a call at head office. I am livid.

I still have an egg factory . 8-)

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Texan wrote:
Add to list:

toilet paper
We have a lot of simple minded fools living in NZ, at the news of our first case there was panic buying of rice pasta and hand sanitiser , Im thinking I might have to stock up on bourbon and cola..Just in case, or several cases l0l

This "Chinese car owner virus" has left me stone cold Steve Austin, I couldn't give a toss :WTF

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:20 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:38 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:22 pm
Texan wrote:
Add to list:

toilet paper
It might be wise!

I still have an egg factory . 8-)
I have a few chooks, Ducks , sheep ,cows, pigs, and a lot of wild pheasant, rabbit and duck around at the moment , and plenty of forage-able greens and fungi down in the bush if you know what to look for , we have a pretty moderate climate in Auckland it wouldn't be too hard to survive ,,

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Looking at all the Australian states and territories 3.5 million people live in those Australian states
where the corona virus has had no cases reported...why not, pray tell...why no corona virus in these states...
Of the 34 cases throughout Australia, 15 were from the Diamond Princess.
A 78yo Chinese man with health issues has died...
Of those identified cases reports vary as to how many have recovered...from 15 to 25....
Western Australia, Northern Territory, the ACT and Tasmania have no cases reported...
Population of NSW is 8 million....number of cases.....6....that's right.....6...... :rofl
Yet the media stirs up all the hysteria.....
We are being told that the numbers will get worse during April/May and "spike" in August....
Fear mongering...that's all it is....people die from the flu in winter...happens every year....
34 cases in a population of 25 million and 15/25 have recovered....
1 death.....an elderly chinese man with health problems.....
AND the IMF muppet Lowe comes out today and reduces interest rates because of the corona virus
and its effect on the economy.....
What a load of crap...the economy is rooted anyway....all they are doing is attempting to create
a monetary stimulus...…
Get a grip people...you're being conned...….
Yawn yawn....
Last edited by billy the kid on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:30 pm

Coles. Woolies was the same!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:34 pm

BigP wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:13 pm
Texan wrote:
Add to list:

toilet paper
We have a lot of simple minded fools living in NZ, at the news of our first case there was panic buying of rice pasta and hand sanitiser , Im thinking I might have to stock up on bourbon and cola..Just in case, or several cases l0l

This "Chinese car owner virus" has left me stone cold Steve Austin, I couldn't give a toss :WTF
It's mainly the Chinese buying up everything here so you should be safe with the Bourbon. I don't think they are big on Bourbon. lol

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:38 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:28 pm
Looking at all the Australian states and territories 3.5 million people live in those Australian states
where the corona virus has had no cases reported...why not, pray tell...why no corona virus in these states...
Of the 34 cases throughout Australia, 15 were from the Diamond Princess.
A 78yo Chinese man with health issues has died...
Of those identified cases reports vary as to how many have recovered...from 15 to 25....
Western Australia, Northern Territory, the ACT and Tasmania have no cases reported...
Population of NSW is 8 million....number of cases.....6....that's right.....6...... :rofl
Yet the media stirs up all the hysteria.....
We are being told that the numbers will get worse during April/May and "spike" in August....
Fear mongering...that's all it is....people die from the flu in winter...happens every year....
34 cases in a population of 25 million and 15/25 have recovered....
1 death.....an elderly chinese man with health problems.....
AND the IMF muppet Lowe comes out today and reduces interest rates because of the corona virus
and its effect on the economy.....
What a load of crap...the economy is rooted anyway....all they are doing is attempting to create
a monetary stimulus...…
Get a grip people...you're being conned...….
Yawn yawn....
Well aware of all that but it doesn't help when you need staples like toilet paper! I don't want to stock up on it but I only have 1 roll left and can't get anymore :rofl

They had a 1 hour special on 7 news about the virus last night then followed it with the movie Outbreak!! What the ...???

No wonder there was nothing on the shelves today. GGRRR!!

People are STUPID!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:50 pm

:thumb
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:29 pm

Well I finally got some toilet paper. I had to fight the (BLEEP) Chinese for it but I got some. One of them tried taking it out of my trolley!!

5 pallets of it disappeared in about 10 minutes. They were walking out with trolleys FULL. I had to fight my way through and grab 2. This is insane.

It's a jungle out there and I have never witnessed anything like this in my whole life!

First they stuff up and grossly inflate the Sydney housing market so that it will never be reasonable again and now they are going to make it so we will have to be on rations and if they hadn't held off telling the world about the (BLEEP) virus to begin with none of this would probably have even happened.