New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
billy the kid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by billy the kid » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:09 pm

The panic is being created by the media...they'll get a lot of mileage out of this.....
Ive yet to see anyone up here running around in the supermarkets or even wearing a
face mask.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:12 pm

Lots wearing face masks in Sydney and mainly Chinese. They bought up ALL the face masks so no-one else can get one now even if they wanted one. LOL

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:19 pm

I suppose Sydney's always been a bit of a toilet...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:30 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:19 pm
I suppose Sydney's always been a bit of a toilet...
No it hasn't. It has changed drastically in the past 15 years or so though.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:56 pm

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... a98#.1vsna

It's in Melbourne.

PASSENGERS EXPOSED ON FLIGHTS

This comes as passengers who were on a flight from Bali to Melbourne on Friday may have been exposed to the coronavirus after a woman on the flight was diagnosed with the illness.
A woman in her 30s, who was on her way back from Iran via Kuala Lumpur and Bali, was on the Malindo Air OD 177 flight that arrived at Melbourne Airport at around 6am on Friday.
She travelled by private car from the airport directly to her home before going to the hospital the following day after developing symptoms of the virus.
The woman was immediately isolated and tested for COVID-19, returning a positive result on Sunday.
Victorian Chief Health Minister Brett Sutton urged all passengers who were on the flight to call the Victorian Department of Health’s COVID-19 helpline on 1800 675 398.
Heath Authorities are requesting all passengers who were sitting in the same row or two rows either side of the woman to self isolate.

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:37 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:51 am
I read earlier that people with underlying heart conditions are the ones most at risk.

My son has lots of Chinese/Australian friends and he was telling me yesterday that the uncle of one of his friends was due to fly back here from Wuhan whilst the restrictions were supposedly newly on.

The family didn't want to go anywhere near this uncle so they drove his car to the airport, parked it and put the keys on top of one of the wheels. They then drove a fair distance away from the vehicle but close enough to watch. They waited until the uncle landed, cleared customs and went to get in his vehicle before they drove away.

The uncle wasn't even checked on arrival yet his family were well aware of the need to stay well away from him.
""I read earlier that people with underlying heart conditions are the ones most at risk.""

Ive been told I dont have a heart. so I'll be fine :clap

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Interesting snippet. Essentially, Americans should not trust their govt.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:55 pm

BigP wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:37 am
""I read earlier that people with underlying heart conditions are the ones most at risk.""
Ive been told I dont have a heart. so I'll be fine :clap
LOL

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Interesting snippet. Essentially, Americans should not trust their govt.
Essentially no-one should trust their government.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:00 pm

I went to the supermarket today. Well I went to 3 actually. Coles, Woolies and IGA and they have empty shelves everywhere!

No toilet paper, flour, pasta, rice, tissues, cooking oil, beans, hand wash ... the list goes on. I was told that they are expecting a delivery some time this evening and if I come back between 9.00pm and midnight I MIGHT be lucky but the panic merchant MORONS are grabbing everything within 10 mins of the shelves being stocked. Bugger that.

So here we are running out of toilet paper while these morons have it stacked high to the ceiling in their spare rooms.

I am more than a little irritated.

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:17 pm

Add to list:

toilet paper