New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Bobby » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:54 pm

The death rate from Corona virus is 2%.

If everyone in the world gets it -
that is 7.5 billion people then 2% = 150 million.

Therefore 150 million people will die within a year.
However - the people who have had it now, have been given
powerful AIDS anti-viral drugs.
Those won't be available to everyone except
maybe high ranking politicians etc -
so the true death rate is likely to be much higher than 2%.

If the true death rate is 5% then
375 million people will die.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Is anyone else starting to wonder about this virus.
It is now March...two months since China raised the alarm....
In Australia we have had 26 cases of the virus, with 1 death...in 60 days.....
15 of these cases have recovered...10 of the infections were from the shit hole Diamond Princess...
The man who died was a 78 year old from the Diamond Princess...don't know if he had any other illnesses....
Some people die from a flu because their immune systems have already been compromised by another illness
such as asthma, diabetes or other chronic lung diseases such as emphysema..
A large percentage of the deaths in China were men who were smokers...
The deaths from influenza worldwide run into tens of thousands...depending on what web site
you wish to believe....various types of influenza effect millions worldwide each year....
I still believe the source of the virus is suspect as well as the cause...
I know there have been outbreaks throughout the world...but we have various types of flu every year...
Im just beginning to wonder...that's all...…
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm

We've had the same results in America. The mean age of the victims is 51. The one death we have had was a woman in her late 50s with underlying health issues. If it spreads quickly people will die, but I think it will be mainly because people are already weak for some other reason. We are keeping our elderly as isolated and protected as they can stand and that's about all you can do. I don't think many children are getting this at all.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:34 pm

:thumb
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm
We've had the same results in America. The mean age of the victims is 51. The one death we have had was a woman in her late 50s with underlying health issues. If it spreads quickly people will die, but I think it will be mainly because people are already weak for some other reason. We are keeping our elderly as isolated and protected as they can stand and that's about all you can do. I don't think many children are getting this at all.
What were his underlying health issues?

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:19 pm
Texan wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:31 pm
What were his underlying health issues?
Trump didn't say and I haven't seen it on the news.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:06 pm

I'm not a panic merchant. Far from it in fact but they just said on the news that within 2 weeks to 2 months our shelves will be empty and half of the Aussie population may be infected.

Maybe I should rethink stocking up the pantry.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Why isn't ScoMo closing off the Gold Coast? quarantine?

It's here now in the general community.

It escaped

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 3f19365291

Coronavirus: New Queensland case has no links to China

As many as 40 people may have been exposed to coronavirus after an infected woman worked at a
Gold Coast shopping centre.

The first coronavirus case in Australia with no links to China has been confirmed, with as many as 40 people now at risk of exposure to the virus after the infected woman worked at a Gold Coast shopping centre.

The 63-year-old woman is currently in isolation at the Gold Coast University Hospital after testing positive for COVID-19. She is in a stable condition.

Chief health officer Dr Jeannette Young said the woman had recently returned from Iran, where there are more than 388 confirmed cases and coronavirus is rapidly spreading.

Speaking to reporters at lunchtime Dr Young said the woman, who worked as a beautician on the Gold Coast, had arrived in Australia from Iran “perfectly well” on Monday.

She had shown no signs of illness on the flight or first days back in the country until Thursday when she began showing “minimal symptoms” of coronavirus.

The beautician began to feel unwell at work that and spoke to her manager before leaving to seek medical help.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:10 pm

I think Im more scared of that panther in Sydney...who knows...he may appear down at Kirra beach tomorrow...
..its not that far from Sydney...a day or so legging it...I think I better warn everyone...be on the lookout
for a huge black panther..... :rofl :rofl :rofl

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:12 pm

Coronavirus was engineered from the AIDS virus:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/27/coronavi ... m-12314129

Coronavirus has an ‘HIV-like mutation’ which helps it to attack human cells, scientists claim author imageJasper HamillThursday 27 Feb 2020 1:12 pm

The coronavirus has an ‘HIV-like’ mutation which helps it to bind with human cells at a terrifyingly effective rate, Chinese scientists have claimed. A new study from Nankai University alleged that Covid-19’s ability to infect cells is up to 1,000 times more powerful than SARS, a coronavirus which caused 774 deaths in 17 countries between November 2002 and July 2003. The new coronavirus emerged in Wuhan, China, and has now killed 2,800 victims and infected more than 80,000. In a new piece of research, scientists said SARS enters the human body by binding with a protein called ACE2 that exists in human cell membranes. But the new coronavirus aims for an enzyme called furin – the same enzyme attacked by HIV and ebola. Professor Ruan Jishou and his team at Nankai University found genes in Covid-19 which did not exist in SARS but can be found in both of the viruses responsible for spreading HIV and ebola, according to the South China Morning Post