The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by billy the kid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 pm

Yep, I saw this cupcake fiasco....the last I saw was that the school was reviewing its decision...due to the state grubberment
stepping in....
I have felt sorry for the kids of today for some time now....
Not the millennials...but the littlies....primary school kiddies who should not be treated like this...
What is wrong with bringing a cupcake to school.....ffs.....
It beggars belief when the state grubberment has to step in and chide a primary school
for banning cupcakes.....unbelievable.....
It reminds me of the incident not long ago where a Sydney Primary school banned kids from
bringing birthday cards to school for their mates, because other kids were hurt and upset
if they didn't get a card.....
I sometimes really worry about where our "society" is heading....
On top of this we all have our views about incompetent parenting....(another topic for another day...)
Yep...I feel sorry for the kids of today....
I used to love playing hop scotch and hide and seek as a kid...…
I suppose they've been banned too...…..
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:20 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 pm
Yep, I saw this cupcake fiasco....the last I saw was that the school was reviewing its decision...due to the state grubberment
stepping in....
Not the millennials...but the littlies....primary school kiddies who should not be treated like this...
It beggars belief when the state grubberment has to step in and chide a primary school
It reminds me of the incident not long ago where a Sydney Primary school banned kids from
bringing birthday cards to school for their mates, because other kids were hurt and upset
On top of this we all have our views about incompetent parenting....(another topic for another day...)
Society is engineering a pack of spineless, spoilt, self-entitled brats that have no hope. The sad thing is, these kids will grow up thinking that all of this crap is normal. Brainwashing at it's finest. Their (mostly) millennial parents don't help, either. They too have, for the most part, grown up to be spineless and self-entitled. So it's only natural they will pass these traits on to their kin.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:20 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 pm
stepping in....
Society is engineering a pack of spineless, spoilt, self-entitled brats that have no hope. The sad thing is, these kids will grow up thinking that all of this crap is normal. Brainwashing at it's finest. Their (mostly) millennial parents don't help, either. They too have, for the most part, grown up to be spineless and self-entitled. So it's only natural they will pass these traits on to their kin.
:thumb
Yep...I couldnt agree more....I think Ill start looking for that desert island to spend my final years on....
Trouble is, I dont think I could survive for long on fish and coconuts.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:23 pm

How are cupcakes culturally insensitive? These progressive loons are absolute morons and the balance has to tip back to normality eventually. The problem is that by then we will have both the parents AND their kids generations both sitting on their self entitled asses expecting everything for nothing and whinging when they don't get their own way.

Give them a certificate of participation and shuffle them off.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:26 pm

It's too complicated for you lot to understand so I won't bother explaining it. You just believe in hatred so it would be pointless doing it. Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:45 pm

You have it upside down again. The only hate is coming from those who insist on depriving poor little kids of a cupcake!

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:50 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:26 pm
It's too complicated for you lot to understand so I won't bother explaining it. You just believe in hatred so it would be pointless doing it. Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll
Yeah, I have a 'hatred' of hypocrisy and stupidity, both of which are on display here. :roll: :roll: fact of the matter is, Aussies don't migrate to other countries and push their evil cupcakes onto other cultures when it isn't part of their culture. All one has to do, if they don't believe in eating cupcakes, is don't eat them. Simple. You don't need to deprive people who might enjoy them, for the sake of pandering.

It isn't complicated at all. I'm sure all of us here will lose some sleep over you not explaining your twisted, bullshit opinions. Tsk tsk :roll: Not!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:20 pm

This one bedroom, mouldy and broken down dump sold for over $1M today in a down market. Madness!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:20 pm
This one bedroom, mouldy and broken down dump sold for over $1M today in a down market. Madness!
And who paid for it, Black Orchid?

No market is a one sided affair. Two parties have to be willing to participate. Why not talk about the purchase who is willing to pay ridiculous prices for a property, hey? :roll :roll

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:45 pm
You have it upside down again. The only hate is coming from those who insist on depriving poor little kids of a cupcake!
As I said, you wouldn't understand so I won't bother trying to explain it to you. You just peddle hatred all the time. Tsk, tsk. :roll :roll