The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
brian ross

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by brian ross » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:52 pm

Interesting that both of you ignore Pelosi's response to el Presidente' Trumps refusal to shake hands... :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:29 am

The imbeciles response of tearing up his speech needs to be ignored, just as moronic comments from you need
to be ignored..tearing up the Presidents State of the Nation speech in front of the entire USA reeks of moronic,
desperate stupidity... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:49 am

billy the kid wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:29 am
The imbeciles response of tearing up his speech needs to be ignored, just as moronic comments from you need
to be ignored..tearing up the Presidents State of the Nation speech in front of the entire USA reeks of moronic,
desperate stupidity... :rofl
It reeks of immaturity and childish stupidity. If it were McConnell or someone else on the right doing that to Pelosi I would criticise it in the same way. In fact, I have been criticising the right in Australian politics here more than anything else lately.

This is why I have absolutely no respect for the left anymore. They never criticise their own for doing something moronic. They will squirm and deflect, treat the whole thing as a joke or pull out something old and stale to try to blame the right for the mishaps and bad behaviour of the left without ever criticising the act itself.

Children the lot of them.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:49 am
It reeks of immaturity and childish stupidity. If it were McConnell or someone else on the right doing that to Pelosi I would criticise it in the same way. In fact, I have been criticising the right in Australian politics here more than anything else lately.
Tsk tsk, oh deary deary me, Black Orchid. Everyone knows this forum is a haven for coalition supporters and right-wing conservative America. Lefties on here are unfairly picked on. Tsk tsk. :roll: :roll: the whispers said so.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:44 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-02- ... ipulations

Criminal charges against JP Morgan..Americas biggest Bank for manipulating the price of silver and gold....
Manipulation...that wouldn't happen would it.....of course not......
AND if the bank fails...I supposed the peasants will have to bail it out....
Anyone bank with JP Morgan/Chase in Australia..... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:17 pm

https://www.9news.com.au/national/high- ... ff90d5e0a3

How weird is this...neither man was born in Australia...one in NZ and the other in Papua New Guinea…
Neither man has Australian citizenship....
Why cant they be deported....
Looks like bullshit to me....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:37 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:17 pm

How weird is this...neither man was born in Australia...one in NZ and the other in Papua New Guinea…
That gave me a headache trying to figure it out :b

Neither holds Australian citizenship and both committed violent assault crimes. How much time have they served?

It says they 'identify' as indigenous and each has one Australian parent but is this one Australian parent really indigenous or did they just happen to brush past an Aboriginal 200 years ago?

Still confused.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:37 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:17 pm

That gave me a headache trying to figure it out :b

Neither holds Australian citizenship and both committed violent assault crimes. How much time have they served?

It says they 'identify' as indigenous and each has one Australian parent but is this one Australian parent really indigenous or did they just happen to brush past an Aboriginal 200 years ago?

Still confused.
:thumb
https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Inte ... cile-test/

I suppose the Australian Law of Domicile supports the Courts decision...but then again, the link is
referring to taxpayers isnt it....they wouldnt pay tax would they....they are indigenous....
Im just being sarcastic....but thats me..... :rofl

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:36 am

So much for an "equal" society. If it truly was an equal society, one not tipped in favour of smelly coons, then these imbeciles would be deported without question.

I wonder how many foreigners will catch onto this loophole. Before you know it, we'll have muslims receiving a slap on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, and a welfare cheque for blowing up a building. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:02 pm

I see Harry and Meghan have been talking to Goldman Sachs about speaking engagements which may be worth
billions of dollars...
WTF would they have to talk about...oh we had to sack our maid...she wasn't folding the towels properly...
AND we had to let our chauffer go...he almost ran over an ant the other day....
AND our butler...well...last nite our caviar wasn't served on the correct plate.....
Who in their right mind would pay good money to listen to this bullshit.....
Who gives a fuck about these two leeches.....not me...that's for sure..... :rofl