New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Black Orchid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:06 pm

Apparently there is now also a Bird Flu outbreak in China as well. Just saw them tossing live chickens into a bag on the news :roll:

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:31 am

That reminds me. I need to go clean out the chicken coop.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:31 am
That reminds me. I need to go clean out the chicken coop.
:lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:25 am

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:16 pm

BioWeapon ALERT! -

The REALITY of Coronavirus MSM Won't Tell You About!!

•Feb 4, 2020

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:39 pm

I have a Princess cruise coming up in march sailing out of Singapore for 12 days

After reading this I am starting to reconsider cancelling!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-05/ ... n/11931688

Two Australians are among 10 people who have tested positive to coronavirus on board a cruise ship which is docked in the Japanese port of Yokohama.

There were about 3,700 passengers and crew on board
Health officials were testing people who had shown symptoms such as fevers

Health checks began after an 80-year-old Hong Kong man tested positive for coronavirus

Nearly 4,000 passengers and crew on board the Diamond Princess have been put into mandatory quarantine for two weeks.

In a statement provided to the ABC, the ship's operator Princess Cruises confirmed there were a total of 223 Australians on the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If cods asks just tell her I am trying to reduce global warming

and am not a coward! :emb
!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Excerpts...
Ten days ago, shortly after China first started reporting the cases and deaths associated with the coronavirus epidemic, a UK researcher predicted that over 250,000 Chinese would be infected with the virus by February 4. And while according to official Chinese data, the number of infections has indeed soared in the past two weeks, at just under 25,000 (and roughly 500 deaths), it is a far cry from this dismal prediction, about ten times below that predicted by the epidemiologists.
This was not the first time Tencent has done this: as Taiwan Times notes, Chinese netizens have noticed that Tencent has on at least three occasions posted extremely high numbers, only to quickly lower them to government-approved statistics.
This is where it gets even more bizarre: contrary to claiming that this was just a "fat finger" mistyping of data, observant Chinese netizens also noticed that each time the screen with the large numbers appears, it shows a comparison with the previous day's data which demonstrates a "reasonable" incremental increase, much like comparisons of official numbers.
Indeed, as repeatedly pointed out here and according to multiple sources in Wuhan, many coronavirus patients are unable to receive treatment and die outside of hospitals. Furthermore, a severe shortage of test kits also leads to a lower number of diagnosed cases of infection and death. In addition, there have been many reports of doctors being ordered to list other forms of death instead of coronavirus to keep the death toll artificially low.
What is the truth?
We leave it up to readers, but keep this in mind: on Jan 29, Zeng Guang, the chief scientist of epidemiology at China’s CDC, made a rare candid admission about why Chinese officials cannot tell people the truth in an interview with the state-run tabloid Global Times: "The officials need to think about the political angle and social stability in order to keep their positions."
And then, on Monday, none other than China Xi's called on all officials to quickly work together to contain the Coronavirus at a rare meeting of top leaders, saying the outcome would "directly impact social stability in the country."
Well, if China is mostly concerned about social stability - as it should be for a nation of 1.4 billion - it is easy to comprehend why the entire political apparatus in China would be geared to presenting numbers which seem somewhat credible - in light of the barrage of videos of people dying on the street - but not so terrifying as to cause a countrywide panic.
Then again, if China indeed had over 154,000 cases and almost 25,000 deaths as of 5 days ago, then no attempts to mask the full extent and true severity of the pandemic have any hope of "containing" the truth.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/did-ch ... statistics
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:09 pm

Virgin to withdraw flights to and from China from March 3. That's a month away! Nonsensical.

Maybe they want as many people as possible to get sick before they look like they are doing something to protect us?

So on the one hand we are spending tens of thousands 'rescuing' people from China yet we are still flying to and from China. It has me beat.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:45 pm

Coronavirus outbreak on cruise ship sends Australian couple 'stir crazy' as thousands confined to cabins

Queensland couple Paul and Coralie Williamson will spend the next fortnight confined to their cabin aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan amid a coronavirus outbreak that has struck down 20 people so far.

The pair, from the Sunshine Coast, are just two of thousands now in mandatory quarantine.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... spartandhp

Psst… Red. Enjoy your cruise :hot
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:51 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:45 pm
Coronavirus outbreak on cruise ship sends Australian couple 'stir crazy' as thousands confined to cabins

Queensland couple Paul and Coralie Williamson will spend the next fortnight confined to their cabin aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan amid a coronavirus outbreak that has struck down 20 people so far.

The pair, from the Sunshine Coast, are just two of thousands now in mandatory quarantine.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... spartandhp

Psst… Red. Enjoy your cruise :hot

I wonder how long the virus survives on surfaces such as
door knobs, light switches, bench tops -
places where you need to touch?
Does it reside inside air conditioners and then get blown around a room?
If so inside ships could remain dangerous for a long time.