BigP wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:05 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:02 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:52 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Why are you being so rude and uncouth to our "new" American Members?
he hides under the anonymity of the chatroom
What "anonymity", Sprint? I use my real name as my login. I speak my mind and I stand by my comments. Unlike yourself... :roll
Thats a fair call Brian, If your name is Brian Ross,,,?

I have never made any secret about who I am or where I live , as Nancy will be able to attest lol
My name is indeed Brian Ross. I stand by my comments. Anybody can find me in the white pages if they care to look. "Sprintcyclist" speaks about anonymity. What a joke! :rofl
Mine is Brent Taylor, You wont find me in the whites, As we changed over to another provider with our fiber instillation and they gave us a new number, And I dont have a clue what it is, The only peeps that use it are my mother in law and my mother, Neither of which i particularly want to talk to :smack

Black Orchid

Re: The impeachment inquiry

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:42 pm

After an opening salvo of back-and-forth arguments from President Trump's attorneys and Democrats' impeachment managers on Monday, Senate impeachment trial proceedings are set to begin at 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday with the expectation they will stretch well into a wild night on Capitol Hill -- even as key procedural questions, including the timeline for debate and whether additional witnesses will testify, remain undecided and hotly contentious.

In a surprise move Monday night, a detachment of high-profile House Republicans announced that they would formally join the president's legal team, including Reps. Doug Collins, Mike Johnson, Jim Jordan, Debbie Lesko, Mark Meadows, John Ratcliffe, Elise Stefanik and Lee Zeldin. The last-minute show of force underscored the fluid nature of the Senate trial, which is also set to feature full-throated arguments against impeachment from constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton independent counsel Ken Starr.

>snip<

Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney said in a statement Monday night that McConnell's resolution, overall, "aligns closely with the rules package approved 100-0 during the Clinton trial. If attempts are made to vote on witnesses prior to opening arguments, I would oppose those efforts." Romney was among a small number of Republican senators who said they wanted to consider witness testimony and documents that weren't part of the House impeachment investigation.

Democrats, however, were incensed by the speedy timeline. Some took to calling McConnell "Midnight Mitch," the latest in a string of unintentionally flattering nicknames. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called McConnell's rules package a "national disgrace," adding, "it’s clear Sen. McConnell is hell-bent on making it much more difficult to get witnesses and documents and intent on rushing the trial through."

>snip<

For example, the White House pointed out that EU ambassador Gordon Sondland had said he "had come to believe" that aid to Ukraine was linked to an investigation of Biden, "before talking to the president." Additionally, Trump's lawyers pointed out that Sondland admitted having "no evidence" other than his "own presumption," and that he was "speculating" based on hearsay that the Trump administration ever linked a White House meeting with Ukraine's leaders to the beginning of an investigation.

"After focus-group testing various charges for weeks, House Democrats settled on two flimsy Articles of Impeachment that allege no crime or violation of law whatsoever—much less 'high Crimes and Misdemeanors,' as required by the Constitution," the lawyers wrote. “It is a constitutional travesty."
It's fairly lengthy. More here ... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeac ... legal-team

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:21 am

WATCH as Jay Sekulow exposes Adam Schiff as a liar & a fraud..

https://twitter.com/TPPatriots/status/1 ... r-video%2F
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:23 am

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:31 pm

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/statu ... 7271851011

Rep. Michael Turner’s previous full questioning of Gordon Sondland ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti ... =emb_title[/youtube]

LIVE as it happens ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_J8sfZ ... =emb_title[/youtube]

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:14 pm

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff appears to have mischaracterized a text message exchange between two players in the Ukraine saga, according to documents obtained by POLITICO — a possible error the GOP will likely criticize as another example of the Democrats’ rushed effort to impeach President Donald Trump.

The issue arose when Schiff (D-Calif.) sent a letter to House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) last week summarizing a trove of evidence from Lev Parnas, an indicted former associate of Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. In one section of the letter, Schiff claims that Parnas “continued to try to arrange a meeting with President Zelensky,” citing a specific text message exchange where Parnas tells Giuliani: “trying to get us mr Z.” The remainder of the exchange — which was attached to Schiff’s letter — was redacted.

Story Continued Below
But an unredacted version of the exchange shows that several days later, Parnas sent Giuliani a word document that appears to show notes from an interview with Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma, followed by a text message to Giuliani that states: “mr Z answers my brother.” That suggests Parnas was referring to Zlochevsky not Zelensky.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/2 ... nce-101832

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:59 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:14 pm
House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff appears to have mischaracterized a text message exchange between two players in the Ukraine saga, according to documents obtained by POLITICO — a possible error the GOP will likely criticize as another example of the Democrats’ rushed effort to impeach President Donald Trump.

The issue arose when Schiff (D-Calif.) sent a letter to House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) last week summarizing a trove of evidence from Lev Parnas, an indicted former associate of Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani. In one section of the letter, Schiff claims that Parnas “continued to try to arrange a meeting with President Zelensky,” citing a specific text message exchange where Parnas tells Giuliani: “trying to get us mr Z.” The remainder of the exchange — which was attached to Schiff’s letter — was redacted.

Story Continued Below
But an unredacted version of the exchange shows that several days later, Parnas sent Giuliani a word document that appears to show notes from an interview with Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma, followed by a text message to Giuliani that states: “mr Z answers my brother.” That suggests Parnas was referring to Zlochevsky not Zelensky.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/2 ... nce-101832

Little Adum Schitt is a nonstop lying machine supported by the MSM...

Yet another 4 Pinocchio for pencil neck...

there are transcripts from the house enquiry that they still have not released... they wont release them because its testimony that shows Trump is innocent and that they are lying...

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:00 am

The Senate exists for moments like this.

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:16 am

Shortly after Donald Trump was sworn into office in early 2017, Eric Ciaramella, the CIA plant-turned-whistleblower who prompted the impeachment of Trump, was overheard in the White House discussing with a fellow staffer how to remove the newly-elected president from office, according to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

Sources told Paul Sperry of Real Clear Investigations that the staffer with whom Eric Ciaramella was discussing Trump’s removal with was Sean Misko.

Both were Obama holdovers from NatSec and both hatched a plot to “take out” President Trump.

According to Sperry, “their efforts were part of a larger pattern of coordination to build a case for impeachment, involving Democratic leaders as well as anti-Trump figures both inside and outside of government.”

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower” who touched off Trump’s impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

Sources told RealClearInvestigations the staffer with whom Ciaramella was speaking was Sean Misko.

“Just days after he was sworn in they were already talking about trying to get rid of him,” said a White House colleague who overheard their conversation.

“They weren’t just bent on subverting his agenda,” the former official added. “They were plotting to actually have him removed from office.”

Two former co-workers said they overheard Ciaramella and Misko, close friends and Democrats held over from the Obama administration, discussing how to “take out,” or remove, the new president from office within days of Trump’s inauguration. These co-workers said the president’s controversial Ukraine phone call in July 2019 provided the pretext they and their Democratic allies had been looking for.

“They didn’t like his policies,” another former White House official said. “They had a political vendetta against him from Day One.”

Sean Misko is now one of Adam Schiff’s top aides.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... om-office/

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:34 am

Illegal surveillance by Yovanovitch, Schiff & the Whistleblower: