The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:51 pm

This is not leadership by scumo.
He failed miserably when he pissed off to Hawaii, and he's failed miserably again.
No-one wants to see the face of a contrite prime minister admitting he stuffed up by going
on holidays...nor does anyone want to see his cheerful smiling face amongst the cricketers
before a cricket match commences....
There are 4000 people being taken off the beach at Malacoota by the Navy...
Almost 800,000 hectares in Victoria have been destroyed by the fires....17 people are believe
missing in Victoria.....
AND Morrison poses cheerfully with the cricketers...……
Youre a fkn disgrace morrison….
Show some leadership ….ffs...….
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:59 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:51 pm
This is not leadership by scumo.
He failed miserably when he pissed off to Hawaii, and he's failed miserably again.
No-one wants to see the face of a contrite prime minister admitting he stuffed up by going
on holidays...nor does anyone want to see his cheerful smiling face amongst the cricketers
before a cricket match commences....
There are 4000 people being taken off the beach at Malacoota by the Navy...
Almost 800,000 hectares in Victoria have been destroyed by the fires....17 people are believe
missing in Victoria.....
AND Morrison poses cheerfully with the cricketers...……
Youre a fkn disgrace morrison….
Show some leadership ….ffs...….
I can't believe people are still sticking up for him :rofl a lot of feeble-minded, weak-as-piss Australians it seems.

So in other news, I came across this...

Source
Veganism protected by law, British judge rules
04/01/2020|3min

A British judge has ruled ethical veganism is a philosophical belief and therefore protected by law.

Lawyers argued it satisfied the tests required for it to be a philosophical or religious belief.
More info on the video on that site.

Yep, we are officially devolving. If humanity was smarter, they would start moving away from this concept of "religion". Instead, we are inventing new bullshit ones... such as veganism. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 am

I see the tennis players....(commonly known as prima donnas....participants of "HeroBall"...and numerous
other rude and offensive...but accurate names....) are dropping like flies during matches being played in Melbourne
due to the poor air quality....
There have been numerous critics of the lack of planning/organization of this tournament....
But of course we should all realize that if something is going to be fucked up...needless to say
an Australian will be at the helm....
We couldn't organize our way out of a shithouse...... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:19 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 am
I see the tennis players....(commonly known as prima donnas....participants of "HeroBall"...and numerous
other rude and offensive...but accurate names....) are dropping like flies during matches being played in Melbourne
There have been numerous critics of the lack of planning/organization of this tournament....
But of course we should all realize that if something is going to be fucked up...needless to say
Mmm, that isn't what they said about the 2000 Olympics, now is it?

Methinks you are over-reacting. Most sports tournaments are well organised. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:56 pm

From the rusted-on ABC:

Nomads bikie denies drug trafficking, turned to 'humiliating' sex work to fund habit

Key points:

Nomads bikie Alexander Victor Miller has been charged with drug trafficking
Mr Miller denies the charge, and says the drugs allegedly found in his bag were for personal consumption
He says the $31,000 allegedly found alongside the drugs was legitimately earned from sex work

A Nomads bikie has told a Canberra court his drug habit forced him to turn to "humiliating" sex work, after police found him with $31,000 in cash and a trafficable quantity of methamphetamine.

Alexander Victor Miller, of Kingston, is defending a drug trafficking charge after police allegedly found 15 grams of methamphetamine and a large amount of cash in mixed denominations while speaking to him last Friday about reportedly stolen number plates on a car.

Police documents tendered to the ACT Magistrates Court allege that Mr Miller became emotional as police enquired about the car, admitting that he had "ice" and a pipe in his bag, but that it was a personal amount.

"It's just f***ed because I have bling, ice, in my bag … and I'm gonna get done," Mr Miller allegedly told police.

"I dunno how much there is, a mate spooned it in."

Bikie used meth daily, says cash was legitimately earned

At a bail hearing yesterday, defence lawyer Kate Gunther argued the drugs were for personal use, the amount was at the lower end of a trafficable quantity and that he did not have scales, bags or other items typically associated with trafficking.

She said the 29-year-old Nomads sergeant-at-arms used drugs daily and though he found sex work "demeaning", it was legitimate work to fund his "debilitating" addiction to meth.

She said he was forced to turn to sex work after he lost his job as a truck driver due to losing his licence over a driving conviction.

"Sex work is not his passion, as you might expect; he does not enjoy it," Ms Gunther said.

Mr Miller was able to verify that $20,000 of the cash found in his bag was from his girlfriend, who had withdrawn it earlier that day.

He argued the remaining $11,000 was legitimately obtained from sex work.

Police said enquiries in relation to the legitimacy of the large sum of cash were ongoing, as well as the possession of the reportedly stolen licence plates.

However, Mr Miller's bail was refused after the prosecution argued there was a significant risk he would reoffend, that he was already on bail over a driving offence and had previously been convicted of drug offences.

In refusing bail, Magistrate Louise Taylor said Mr Miller also had an "appalling" history of failing to comply with court orders.

He will reappear in court later this month.

Source

Woe is me, I'm a crack-head that has to sell my butt on the street to fund my habit. No sympathy.

cods

Post by cods » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:03 am

brian ross wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 am
Mmm, that isn't what they said about the 2000 Olympics, now is it?

Methinks you are over-reacting. Most sports tournaments are well organised. :roll

a lot are still money driven.. its 38 deg and they have footy matches planned....and still make them play..
it is dangerous....but its also money..

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Bushfire crisis 'a very good thing for the economy'

InvestSmart Chief Market Strategist Evan Lucas says the bushfire crisis will prove to be very good for the Australian economy.

“I know that’s a really strange thing to say, and slightly horrible, but natural disasters by history are actually very good things economically,” he told Sky News on Monday.

“The stimulus that comes with it, the redevelopment that comes with it and the jobs that come with it.”

Mr Lucas said quarter two and three will “probably be quite positive” as a result of government spending in response to the fires.

“It’s a hard thing to say now, but it will be a positive,” he said.

Source

The important stuff. :roll: people have died, lost homes, livelihoods, have suffered mental strain and this guy is wanking on about the bullshit economy.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:16 pm

Some talking heads, if not all of them will continue to stick their heads in the sand and tell us that the Australian economy
is just chock full of positives for the future...even to the extent of lying just to push their own agendas...
How absolutely morally bankrupt is someone who refers to the bushfire tragedies and attempts to create a
positive....we would need a fkn search warrant to find this morons morality...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Yawn yawn....the big heap is back gracing our tennis courts with its lumbering presence...
And the tennis scribes are all in awe of what its wearing...yawn yawn…
I didn't think they made dresses for hippos...... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Gotta stir up a bit of interest I suppose.....yawn yawn....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Ballboys/girls not permitted to peel a banana at the heroball….ffs....
Lets make a controversy over this "shocking" incident......yawn yawn....
I see the professional tourist, Stoser got beat in her first round match....typical...
She can now go and lie on the beach somewhere..does Melbourne have beaches... :rofl
before she jets off to visit another part of the world whilst pretending to be a tennis player.....
Must be a good gig getting first round losers pay whilst touring the world..
Yawn yawn... :rofl