America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
The Reboot

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by The Reboot » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:59 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:48 pm
Next time you have a backyard barbque, or chat to someone on the train or the bus, take note of what they talk about...that is, if they can put two sentences together.... :rofl
Well I live in Sydney so I can't even understand what they are talking about. I know that's not politically correct but it's a fact and yes yes I know, before someone comes running in to say it, that Sydney is not ALL of Australia. :roll:
:rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:48 pm

Apparently, for the first time in history, the Red Flag of Hussein has been raised over the
Holy Dome of the Jamkaram Mosque in Qom….
Apparently Iran is mobilizing its entire society towards a conflict of epic and major proportions
and a major war of eschatological proportions...(end of the world)
Do your own googling on this subject folks...

https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/01/total ... an-mosque/

I wonder how scumo will react to all this...probably go to NZ for a holiday......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:44 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... imper-bang

As Ive always said..."believe what you want to believe..."
I know one thing....its going to get ugly.....
Maybe it always was... maybe we've just been pretending it wasn't....
Throughout the ages...down through the centuries, mankind has always been
killing one another.....nothing changes...only the names, place names and dates....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:18 am

The strike may temporarily bolster the political fortunes of the two beleaguered architects of the assassination, Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, but it is an act of imperial suicide by the United States. There can be no positive outcome. It opens up the possibility of an Armageddon-type scenario relished by the lunatic fringes of the Christian right.

War with Iran would trigger a long and widening regional conflict that, by the time it was done, would terminate the American Empire and leave in its wake mounds of corpses and smoldering ruins.
Sorry I didn't read any further than that. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:21 am

Take your blinkers off...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:36 am

Maybe you need to round out your sources.

For a start ...
So why go to war with Iran? Why walk away from a nuclear agreement that Iran did not violate?
Iran has violated the agreement multiple times.
VIENNA (AP) — Uranium particles of man-made origin have been discovered at a site in Iran not declared to the United Nations, the U.N. atomic watchdog agency said Monday as it confirmed a litany of violations by Tehran of the 2015 nuclear deal.

The International Atomic Energy Agency said Iran has begun enriching uranium at a heavily fortified installation inside a mountain, is increasing its stockpile of processed uranium, and is exceeding the allowable enrichment levels.

All such steps are prohibited under the agreement Iran reached with world powers to prevent it from building a bomb.

Iran maintains its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes.

But since the U.S. under President Donald Trump pulled out of the pact last year and imposed new sanctions, Iran has been openly stepping up violations in an attempt to pressure the other major signatories — Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia — to help it economically by such means as facilitating the sale of Iranian oil.
https://apnews.com/452a336123d742718027f219f6dd256f

Iran has been attacking US assets constantly. It is not a scapegoat as your mate at ZH claims. I think it is you who needs to remove your blinkers.

Let's not forget to add how they also took American hostages, arm Helbollah, threaten the west constantly, initiate terrorist attacks and the list goes on and you think they are a scapegoat? Gimme a break.

On some things I agree with him but on this? He's talking out of his butt.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:51 am

Youre cherry picking the article...
I was simply pointing out that the US Empire is not what used to be..
You and I have different views on the fall of an empire...
I believe that it is happening...you don't.....
Im not supporting Iran..far from it.....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Maybe your not supporting Iran but from what I read of the article ZH seems to be. Citing Iran as a scapegoat? C'mon!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Hedges has written several books....he even sued Obama....
The ME is far more complex than you or I could ever imagine....
Lets move on....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:56 pm

On another note, I notice that the Iraqi Parliament has voted on a plan to end US troop presence in Iraq.
However, of the 329 Iraqi MPs only 173 attended.
The vote to end US presence was supported by most Shiite members of parliament who hold a majority of seats.
Many Sunni and Kurdish politicians did not show up for the vote. Maybe because they oppose the plan.
The leader of the Iraqi parliament also has to sign the final vote.
This suggests that Iraq is far from united in this plan to evict US troops.
Only the Shiites, allied to Shiite Iran are supporting this plan because Shiite Iraqis are under orders
from Shiite Iranians to seize the opportunity to oust US troops and hand Iraq over to Iran.
It wont happen as Iraq can be easily split up into parts as per the US plan to balkanize the ME...
Of course the msm will simply tell us that the Iraqi Parliament has voted to kick US troops out of Iraq...
Well, that's not quite correct...…

Sounds a bit like organized chaos to me.....

https://www.globalresearch.ca/john-kerr ... il/5517267