Black Orchid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

:thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:09 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... commanders

Probably no need to post much on this topic as the world will be waiting for Iran to retaliate, and then
the US will retaliate to the retaliation and so on and so on...
Will they close the strait of hormuz…..probably...
Will shi'ites throughout the world rise up....probably...
Where are the isis sleeper cells...probably everywhere....
The writers on ZH are suggesting that WWIII wont start...they say it'll just be tit for tat...
I wouldn't bet my left testicle on that...…..
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:36 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:09 pm

Probably no need to post much on this topic as the world will be waiting for Iran to retaliate, and then
The writers on ZH are suggesting that WWIII wont start...they say it'll just be tit for tat...
Aren't we, in a sense, dealing with a "World War"? People don't realize it because they're desensitized with BS. Back in the 1940's, they didn't have the internet. They couldn't stream on Netflix, or talk shit on Facebook.

We hear small snippets of information about what's going on in the middle east, and it's been that way for years now. For the most part we're caught up in our own lives... except for the bushfire crisis which is a much more pressing matter at the moment.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Should the Americans and the rest of the world sit back and do nothing? These people are animals and I am not going to cry over their death.

Now the same loony left who kept calling him a coward are calling him a warmonger. Diseased minds and all that.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:38 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Should the Americans and the rest of the world sit back and do nothing? These people are animals and I am not going to cry over their death.

Now the same loony left who kept calling him a coward are calling him a warmonger. Diseased minds and all that.
The day has long past since I cared about what the loony left say....
We, as Australian citizens are simply fed bullshit by our own loony left media who at the drop of a hat
will criticize Trump for anything he says or does...and the sad part about it, when I speak to people about
Trump there are morons out there who believe the media but know jack shit about the positives he has
achieved...or the man himself, or American politics....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:48 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:36 pm
billy the kid wrote:

Aren't we, in a sense, dealing with a "World War"? People don't realize it because they're desensitized with BS. Back in the 1940's, they didn't have the internet. They couldn't stream on Netflix, or talk shit on Facebook.

We hear small snippets of information about what's going on in the middle east, and it's been that way for years now. For the most part we're caught up in our own lives... except for the bushfire crisis which is a much more pressing matter at the moment.
Yes, I think we are dealing with a world war.
The Australian public are simply being dumbed down by all the lies and innuendo about Trump.
But then again, when the average Australian only wants to talk about who's going to win the footie tonite,
or the last episode of MAFS or the Bachelor, or some other bullshit programme, one can only wonder where this country
is heading...
No wonder we are at the top of the worldwide list when it comes to drinking piss and gambling..
Australia is full of moronic bogans, masquerading as human beings....
Next time you have a backyard barbque, or chat to someone on the train or the bus, take note of what they talk
about...that is, if they can put two sentences together.... :rofl

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:50 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Yep, sit back and do nothing to appease moral vanity. That is the "lefty" way.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:51 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:48 pm
The Reboot wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

The Australian public are simply being dumbed down by all the lies and innuendo about Trump.
But then again, when the average Australian only wants to talk about who's going to win the footie tonite,
or the last episode of MAFS or the Bachelor, or some other bullshit programme, one can only wonder where this country
is heading...
No wonder we are at the top of the worldwide list when it comes to drinking piss and gambling..
Next time you have a backyard barbque, or chat to someone on the train or the bus, take note of what they talk

Mate I used to work with a guy who was so obsessed with hating Donald Trump, and he actually believed Trump is the president of Australia. :rofl he didn't even know who the prime minister was. His junkie mother who he lives with sits on a couch and watches Fox News all day while high on Oxycodone.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:54 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:51 pm
billy the kid wrote:
The Reboot wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

is heading...

Mate I used to work with a guy who was so obsessed with hating Donald Trump, and he actually believed Trump is the president of Australia. :rofl he didn't even know who the prime minister was. His junkie mother who he lives with sits on a couch and watches Fox News all day while high on Oxycodone.
Well, there you go....classic example of the dregs of humanity.... :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:59 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Next time you have a backyard barbque, or chat to someone on the train or the bus, take note of what they talk about...that is, if they can put two sentences together.... :rofl
Well I live in Sydney so I can't even understand what they are talking about. I know that's not politically correct but it's a fact and yes yes I know, before someone comes running in to say it, that Sydney is not ALL of Australia. :roll: